A short one

BRIDGET

Summary: A summer night where two people start to say goodbye.

Some crappy stuff that came to my mind while recording books data, listening BDSK "Stand by U". Hope you like it....

His hand is lying on my hip, his head on my shoulder. He’s pressing his hot body against mine. I feel his breath rhythm on my ribs, my own breath at his pace. I switch off the TV; the house is dark, quiet, and lonely. A gentle breeze comes through the open window bringing the scent of the last days of summer. Touching his hair I wonder why this man cares for me so much. Why a man like me can’t fall for a man like him. He gets closer, if that is possible. His warmth reaches my face, his hand up to my chest. He says my name. I try to breath, to run from him but I can’t. I don’t want to lose him. He knows me, my weakness, my strength, my body, my fears.

He raises his head, sleepy, his eyes fixed in me. •”You’re cruel” he says. Yes, I know I am cruel, I know I am because I want to keep you by my side, because you fade my loneliness away, because you spoil me.

He closes his eyes again, letting me go. I kiss him. I know I’m cruel and I’m sorry for it. Just let me be selfish before I have to let you go. The gentle breeze becomes a cold breeze so I cover him with the blanket I have been using. I caress his hair wishing things were different. I go to another bed and wait for the morning to come

• Like 4

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• JenovaVII

• Belita

• rotten boy

Top Posters In This Topic

The gentle breeze becomes a cold breeze so I cover him with the blanket I have been using. I caress his hair wishing things were different. I go to another bed and wait for the morning to come

I really, really liked the ending part; it leaves a subtle bitter after taste. (:

• Like 1

It's really great Bridg :)

I juts think it's a pity it's so short :p

I wanted more :D

I know is short, I'm better writing short things, anyway that was just a thought ....