Malaware warning when browsing YO

Key

Several members have reported a warning when browsing YO. The warning mentions the site might be dangerous and distribute malaware.

14njmsk.jpg

If you click on 'Why was this page blocked' you get a page from Google stating there were never any malaware found on YO or distributed by YO.

tahnvr.jpg

The problem is that due to some DDoS attacks we had, we used Cloudflare network as a protection. However, some other sites using the same network distributed some malaware and they were reported, causing all the network to be reported.

1zmf6v5.jpg

We asked to get out of the network, but this takes up to 24 hours until it gets fully propagated.

We apologize for the situation and please rest assured that YO has never distributed malicious content.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• Hei

• [Sora]

• KYOKO

Top Posters In This Topic

happend to me as well whenever i tried open YO with google, found another way to login YO via Opera mini which i never cross mymind before and it works well owo

a4n288.png

I totally trust u n ur creation key .. thats why even without thinking 2wice i clicked to continue to YO X) ...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I filled a reconsideration request to Google, but it might take a few days until they check the site. Once they check it and see that the site is clean, they will remove that warning.

Those who see the warning message like KYOKO and still want to access the site, can click on Details and 'visit anyway'

a4n288.png

Once again, I assure you there's no malaware on YO.

i get it too. the warning... but i click "ignore this warning" it wouldn't demage to forum, right? i'm afraid because i do this something wrong will happened to the forum :(

p.s i dont understand anything about this that's why hehe

We've received a note from Google stating that our site was manually checked and it's indeed malaware free. The warning was removed, so, none of you should see the annoying message anymore.

If, however, you happen to still get the issue, please inform us.

Ummm... there is this stupid APUS thing coming on every time I log on... (it links me to the app store that says it's APUS).

It did

Thank you! I've changed something again. Please, once again, inform me if the issue persists. It's hard to figure exactly what causes that annoying popup to display, so I have to try different configurations.

I talked to those at the company and they were monitoring the ad campaigns today, so, hopefully they figured which was the one causing that issue. Please so let me know if it occurs again.