Love at first sight (robertita & hsycho) Private (+18)

robertita

Ayase couldn't believe what Ryos dad as a bright smile appeared on Ayase as he felt so happy as he said "thank you very much mister hidata" As Ayases mom said to hem "you seem so happy about it Ayase" as Ayase nodded and said " I really wanted to be with Ryo at first , I am so happy that I can be with hem finally"

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

“Nobody can stay between us now” Ryo said taking Ayase’s ahnd into his. “Come on boys. It’s time to go home now. Since tomorrow it’s Friday and you two have tickets for the afternoon bus you should prepare your luggage.” Mother said and Ryo nodded. “I will see you tomorrow at school love” he hugged his lover.

Ayase smiled and said "yes" as he was holding Ryos hand as he heared his mother and he nodded and said "see you tommorow love" as he smiled and kissed Ryos cheeck and went with his family and entered in the car , when he arrived home he went to his room and he felt so excited , he took a shower and then he went to sleep

Ryo ran to his room once he arrived home, he had a shower and then took out a suitcase to do his luggage for the trip. He put the things he needed knowing his mother will add the clothes later. He jumped in bed as he finished and fell asleep thinking on his lover and their new life.

The next morning Ayase woke up and the first thing hr thought of was Ryo as he got dressed and sow his mother as he smiled and said "good morning dear , I have prepared your luggage since you were very sleepy and forgot about it" Ayase smiled and said "thanks mom" as he ate his breakfast and once he finished he prepared his things and went to put of his house and entered in his mothers car to take hem to school , he was so excited for what Will happen after school

“After school you come home my son and I will take you and Ayase to the bus” father said before he left to work. Ryo nodded and took his bag “Mom please add more clothes to my luggage. I put only my personal things inside, no idea what clothes to take with me. She laughed “Yes my clumsy boy, let’s go to school now”.

Guest アヤ

Ayase arive to school as he sow tatsumi and Kyo at the school gates and he smiled and said "good morning" as they smiled and Kyo said "good morning Ayase" and tatsumi said " how is it going with Ryo ?" Ayase smiled and blushed a little and said " after school I will move to live with Ryo" tatsumi and Kyo were suprised as Kyo said "congrats Ayase , it's as if you're a married couple" Ayase blushed even more red as he said "I-it's just that we are living together , it's not like we are married" Kyo smiled and said " you should not be shy about such a thing , maybe he will ask for your hand once both of you get a little older than now" Ayases embarrassment grew even more from hearing kyos words as Kyo said " I would even do it to tatsumi once the time comes" he said teasing tatsumi as tatsumi blushed so red

“What are you talking about?” Ryo asked seeing the boys blushed. Kyo laughed “About how we will ask these two to marry us” Ryo nodded “One day we will. I’m moving with my lover anyway soon” Kyo laughed “If your parents let you do so”. Ryo took Ayase’s hand into his. “It was their idea”.

Guest アヤ

Ayase noticed Ryo as he smiled and when he heared his talking with kyo as he felt Ryo taking his hand as he nodded and Kyo said "you're lucky , I am still not sure about explaining to my parents about my relashion ship with tatsumi , I am not sure that they will accept it" he said as Ayase smiled and said " you should give it a shot" tatsumi nodded and took Kyos hand in his as he blushed a little and said "I am sure my parents will agree for me when they know how much I love kyo"

“We wish you two luck” Ryo said smiling. The bell rang and the boys splited to go to their classes. “Ayase and I will go to a trip today as our parents buy tickets for a weekend to seaside” he explained to Kyo as they were going back to their classroom”. Kyo sighed “You two are blessed by having such parents”.

• 1 month later...

Ayase smiled and said to Kyo "yes" as he went to his class and after the class Ayase went out of the class and misaki went to hem and said "um Ayase sorry about what happened the last time... it's just that you're so cute and I never wanted someone this badly before , Ryo is so lucky to have you.... can we just be friends" Ayase smiled and said "sure we can" as misaki smiled and said "I want to apology to Ryo too..." Ayase said " me and Ryo always go to the art club draw , follow me" misaki nodded and went with Ayase to the art club

@robertita

Kyo arrived a little late in the Art Club. The teacher had to explain them about the final exams they had to take. “I’m sorry for being late love…” he apologised but he stopped when he saw Ayase wasn’t alone. “What is he doing here?” he asked being pissed off.

Ayase noticed Ryo entering as he hered hem he said "it's okay love , our teacher had to explain us too and she finished quickly" and misaki said "I wanted to apology about what I did the last time.. you're really lucky to have Ayase and I was jealous about it I am sorry" he said as he went out of the art club without saying any other words