Love at first sight (robertita & hsycho) Private (+18)

robertita

boy16.jpg

Ryo Hidata

Hair: red

Eyes: green

Position: seme

Dislikes: annoying peoples, rain, noises, sports

Ryo is the heir of a healthy family in a small town. He’s in the last year in high school and he’s the best from his class. He’s called “The Prince” by the other students. All the breaks he runs to Art room, where he’s painting. Being a Genius he hates the other students and tries to avoid them as much as he can. But also he hates to see that some students are bullied so when that happens he fights back. The girls are after him most of the time but he never pays attention to them because he’s gay. Will he be able to find love in such a small town as his?

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

f7a93c9f9bac133cd68ae11aa4ddec6e.jpg

Ayase haruka

Hair : purple

Eyes : grey

Position : uke

Dislikes : girls , sports , annoying people

ayase is in high school he lives in a small town he wasnt the best in his class but he was always trying hard and doing his best he was always alone and he was always shy and he doesnt get along with people he was gay he dident know if he can find someone who cares about hem so much will he find love in his small town ?

Ryo yawned as the math class finished and he smiled. Finally it was the long break so he could have his meal in the Art club. He left the class in a hurry ignoring the girls who were after him. He knew once he would enter into the Art club room nobody will dare to disturbed him there. He took out from his bag the bento box and started to eat while was watching his unfinished painting. He heard a noise outside and in the next minute the door opened and someone entered...

Ayase enters the room " huff huff" "phew" he closes the Art room and he sees the other boy *looks at the prince* he finally said it after 5 seconds "you must be the prince... someone is chasing me... could you please help me ?

Ryo couldn’t believe someone actually entered in the room. The boy looked scared and once he heard his reasons he stood up without saying a word. He opened the door and saw 3 boys looking around “What are you doing here idiots? Move your fat asses away from here. I can’t work in peace because of you” he yelled on them and one just said slowly “Let’s go. It’s the freaky Prince”.

Ayase sees how Ryo closes the door and go Back to his chair ignoring him completly . he says "thank you" *looks down* your the first person who helps me . " Ryo just shake his head as he heard the others words and starts to paint. "so I disturb you ? I am scared to go out... they want to beat me".

“They went away and won’t be back here as they are afraid of me. So you may go without any fear. No one will hurt you” Ryo answered and after a minute added “I’m busy as you see. Also don’t come again here in the Art club. I don’t like people to bother me. I can’t concentrate…”

Ayase says "sorry I dident mean to bother you and yes I well never come again" *looks down" after 5 seconds *looks at the arts* your so great at painting *looks down again*

“Thank you. Painting is my passion. But this one is not so good. I need a model for it and I have none” Ryo answered and turned to look on the shy boy who was looking down. “Since I helped you what do you think about being my model?” he asked the boy. “What’s your name by the way?”

"to be your model ?" Ayase blinks and looked straight into the prince eyes. "my name is Ayase haruka... and sure I dont mind being your model. *looks down blushing after answering*

"The break will finish soon. Be sure tomorrow you will be here in the large break. Then we can start" Ryo said and smiled to the cutie. "Let's go now. And don't worry they won't bully you again" he said and took the key from table.

Ayase says "thank you" and he smilled blushing after that he looks down for 5 seconds. Then Ayase hugged Ryo in embarrassment "I'm happy I finally have a friend here...Prince. I will be the best model for you" .

Ryo was surprised the other hugged him but more surprised when the other called him friend. He never had any friends nor was hugged by anyone ever. His parents were always too busy to take care of him, to show him their love or to hug him. "Call me Ryo please" he finally said something.

Ayase says “Nice to meet you Ryo” *hugs more tightly* and after 3 seconds he let the other go. “I will go back to my classes now. Thanks again for helping me”. He bowed before he left the room with a big smile on his face.

Ryo left the Art club too and went back to his class. The rest of the day passed fast and on afternoon while we was doing his math homework his mother entered into his room "Ryo darling tonight we are invited to Haruka family. They have a son around your age so you must go. I don't want to hear a no".

after the class the day passed fast . in afternoon Ayase did his homework and after he finished he went downstairs out of his room and when his mom sow hem she said " Ayase tonight hidata family are coming to visit us and they have a son in your age "

"Mom you know I don't like to go anywhere. I don't really like these visits you know" Ryo protested and kept writing his homework. "Their son likes Arts same as you. You have nothing to lose if you meet him" his mother said trying to convince him. "Ok, if he likes Arts as me..."

" ok mom . do you want me to help you on anything Before they come tonight . " Ayases mom says " no thank you my Darling I prepaired everything so thers nothing to worry about . Ayase says " ok mom " and he goes to his room

Ryo was playing some games on his PC when his mother entered back into his room "Get ready son. In 20 minutes we will leave". Ryo sighed and went to have a quick shower and then dressed into some casual clothes. "I'm ready mom" he said as he came downstairs.

Ayases mom goes in his room and says " Ayase Darling can you get ready Before they come " Ayase says yes mom after this Ayase takes a shower and gets dressed in a casual outfit and goes downstairs

Ryo was looking on the car's windows and sighed. He wasn't happy at all about this visit but with his mom on his head he couldn't say no. "We arrived son" his father said parking the car in front of a big house. Ryo got out of the car and followed his parents to the house door...

"open the door Ayase pleass" his mom asked as she was still in the kitchen cooking the dinner. Ayase hears the door and goes to open it and when he sees Ryo he Blushes and says "hello" in embrassment .

“Hello Ayase.” Ryo greeted the other back and was surprised to see the cute boy from that day. “Do you know each other?” his mother asked him. “Yes mom, he’s on the same high school as I. We meet today on the Art club.” he answered stepping into the other’s house.

Ayase says “Yes we meet today. Your son is my friend” He smiles and asked Hidatas to enter in their house. He closes the door after they get in and asked them to follow him into the living room.

“So you two are friends. Why don’t you show Ryo your room Ayase? “ his mother asked smiling. “Mom we are guests here. Don’t say that” Ryo scold his mother and looked on Ayase. “But if you want to show it to me I don’t mind…”