Pay money To my Pain (P.T.P)

鼠ドル

Hey everyone, anyone else likes listening to P.T.P?

For those who don't know them, they're a japanese metal band started in 2005 in Tokyo.

The members are:

PABLO - guitar

T$UYO$HI - bass

ZAX - drums

Past members are Jin (guitar) who is now a member of High Speed Boyz, and K (Kei goto, vocalist) who unfortunatly died at December 30th 2013.

They've done quite a few albums (5, I think) and a number of singles and extended versions. In the last album Gene were songs recorded by K before he died and also songs with guest vocalists. Some songs have been appearing in animes and movies.

Here's a video for those interested and for those of you who already love P.t.P!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• Revenga

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, nice. It's really good lyrically and vocally. Although in my opinion, I think the bridge was too early for the whole song and they could've worked more on the build-up either from 2:48 or 3:41 and extended it a bit by 1-2 pattern of the guitar and drums, I think the tune and the melody is over all very good and catchy. I'll give them a try. Thank you for sharing,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.