New Ai no Kusabi Boys-Love Anime Relisted for 2012

Ginger

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Seems like they are going to go ahead and redo this anime! I hope the art will be good. The story is really kinda sad. The article is on the AnimeNewsNetwork. Interesting....

• Like 3

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ginger

• yojichan

• sarah3161

• miyahara_sama

I've seen a trailer of this and based on that the artwork is beautiful and yet still faithful to the original.

i'm a fan of AnK. i think it's one of the most beautifully romantic yet tragic yaoi anime out there ever made.

it's really quite a sad story but i would like to view it from a different perspective.

the tragedy is what adds to the beauty of this story. :) without it, i don't think it would be the same.

I've seen a trailer of this and based on that the artwork is beautiful and yet still faithful to the original.

i'm a fan of AnK. i think it's one of the most beautifully romantic yet tragic yaoi anime out there ever made.

it's really quite a sad story but i would like to view it from a different perspective.

the tragedy is what adds to the beauty of this story. :) without it, i don't think it would be the same.

True it wouldn't be the same story without the tragedy. I can't wait to see this!

most likely it's because of financial reasons.

hmmmm...i'm not sure if the original voice actors will reprise their roles especially for Iason and Riki. ♥

i'm happy enough to hear Sho Hayami again.

• Like 1

i think i'm waithing for the new one since '09...Ai no Kusabi is my fav. yaoi anime so far [ofc Shungiku Nakamura's anime versions are amazing as well], but this one has a deep story XD

Heck...hope i'll get to see it next year..finally!

hmmmm...i'm not sure if the original voice actors will reprise their roles especially for Iason and Riki.

i'm happy enough to hear Sho Hayami again.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
are the list of the seiyuus. I fear that Sho Hayami wouldn't get a role in the new version but we'll see...

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

i want the fifth one :leaf7: i've searched and searched and i still can't find it so...please if you have it Raw version give me the link :leaf4: i don't need translation