The Flesh Cartel 1-19 [End] - Rachel Haimowitz, Heidi Belleau (epub)

Kimitsu

FleshCartel_Capture_600x900.jpg

Title: The Flesh Cartel 1-19 [End] (epub)

Author: Rachel Haimowitz, Heidi Belleau

Plot:

The Flesh Cartel: an international, multi-billion-dollar black market that trades in lost souls. Or more specifically, their bodies.

Highly organized and frighteningly efficient, the Flesh Cartel could teach even the KGB a thing or two about breaking a human mind. Fortunately for their ultra-rich clients, they’re just as skilled at putting people back together again—as perfect pets, well-trained and eager to please.

No matter what your secret tastes or dark desires, the Flesh Cartel—for the right price, of course—will hand-design the plaything of your dreams.

Download The Flesh Cartel BL Novel:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kimitsu

• amisis

• furyu

• nimpatan

• 4 weeks later...

I love the two main character.

Actually, my hope for Mat's future is the only thing making me keep on ready. Kinda gave up for Dougie, sadly ;;

Dougie got better though. I think Dougie got the worst of it in terms of psychological damage.

In the end I felt pity for Roger.

This was a pretty intense series. Half the time I wanted to put it down cuz of some of the stuff in there but I had to know the end and how they ended up.

• 2 months later...

Hi! I don't know if I'm wrong, but I think there's just book#1 in the link. Would appreciate it if you can re-upload. Thx.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello,

I'm sorry to bother you, but could you please upload this on mediafire or sendspace? I have a trouble downloading from 4shared. Thank you!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Unrequited love is a common theme in many yaoi manga, often leading to heart-wrenching and emotional storylines. The pain of loving someone who doesn't feel the same way can be both captivating and heartbreaking for readers.