Reflection of Crescent (BL Anime 2011)

Saga

It's Chinese anime,yeah,you read right. Really positive thoughts and comments from fans all over the place,just the mystery is when it will be aired. If I get more news about this awesomeness, I'll share. (:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• animelover24

• Saga

• Shunpei x Fumi

• 5 months later...

i've been watched it on YT and curiously what kinda yaoi anime it was and disappointed by the short duration. searching for the info but couldn't find yet. whose the maker? got surprised it's not japanese but chinese anime either.

Dear Saga...expecting for ur info ^_^

UPDATES (2012.03.30)

207ea60ef106b4ae37d1221.jpg

According their site,it's postponed for 2012 this year. No other information is stated around the release.

Some say it's not a BL anime,but let's see when it comes out.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for informing us again, Saga ^ ^ I was wondering if the whole project was just dropped but I now I know they're at least working on it onion0

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

i can't stand the wait any longer. it's killing me. i leave for boarding school in 4-5 weeks and the school said no yaoi aloud. i think i jus might die:leaf7:

• Like 1

I want to see this so badly anyone have anymore information on it. Please share because i found it on facebook and already people are doing cosplay with it. Please tell me.......

• 1 month later...

cross-fingers* hope it won't be dropped... please no TT , Thanks for the information Saga...

Must not dropped an anime with bishounens,

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey you guys! I have some news about RoC! They say they sold some dvd copies of RoC at a Con in Shanghai. OTHERS say that the reason they are not giving you new updates about this yaoi is because they switched studioowners and they might have to start ALLLL over again with the anime.

• Like 2

-_-* well I don't want to wait for them to redo it, I like the looks of it now! *curses under breath* just when I got my hopes up on finding a new anime you guys tell me this..

• Like 1