ViewFinder Series (AniMix 2011)

Saga

animix_finder_00.jpg

Yamane clarified, "anime—ano… ANiMiX." "ANiMiX" is the term that Libre's B-Boy imprint uses for projects that add motion and voices to a manga's original art.

Well,I haven't find it yet,but if I do,I'll try to get it in here. (:

Note: Watch or download Viewfinder AniMix (English Subs)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JenovaVII

• Saga

• Belita

• nitta

Top Posters In This Topic

@Saga

Yamane clarified, "anime—ano… ANiMiX." "ANiMiX" is the term that Libre's B-Boy imprint uses for projects that add motion and voices to a manga's original art.

Well,I haven't find it yet,but if I do,I'll try to get it in here. (:

We'll be much apreciated.... *bows*

Lol, thank you, even if someone else posted the news is still good to know that people are also waiting for Ayano works *_*

And that i'm not the only one :D

If you do manage to upload it, you'll get a bite and a hug, without the slap, hug, bite and kiss game ;D

• 4 weeks later...

This project would be interesting to see how it will turn out mixing medias but better yet create the anime would be even better.

• 1 month later...

so after the drama CD is animix, I'm so looking forward to it (even I don't know what animix will be look like?) I hope they make an OVA out of it, I want to see the living asami and takaba with the seiyuu rabbit8

• 4 weeks later...

It's finally, finally almost there!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

(The pictures look so good, I can only hope the animation isn't too stiff, even for an animix; and please don't let them have cut down the hardcore goodness!)

I'm not sure how long it'll take for us to be able to watch it raw, and after that be able to watch it subbed, but I hope and am pretty sure some Fansub will do it as soon as they get their hands on it (I'm guessing AarinFantasy will do it, Viewfinder is so popular, after all).

I really wish I was already living in Japan so in a few days I'd go and buy it~ (*_*)

Oh well, the freaking long wait is finally ending, at least. (:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't believe it! It's one of my favourite yaoi-mangas! I can't believe it'll be an anime at last! I hope it won't be a 3 episodes OVA, or I'll die. Okay, I'll die anyway. XD

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my gosh! I'ven't even heard about this! It's one of my favourite mangas, and If there is going to be a DVD coming, I'm surely going to buy it!!! *___* Thank you so much for informing!! *bows a hundred times* :3 ^^

• 3 weeks later...

@jesslovesyaoi honey please don't forget to set an avatar!! otherwise all your posts will be deleted...

And i totally agree with you!! :p

way hotter now! eheeh ^^