Hybrid Child(Anime 2011)

Saga

30943.jpg

Speaking of news...

Amazon Japan has revealed that it announces Sekaiichi Hatsukoi (aka World's Greatest First Love) will be getting a second season(as we all know) and a project to animate Hybrid Child is in the works. Both yaoi (boys' love) series are written by Junjou Romantica author Shungiku Nakamura.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Belita

• Cass

• odi1496

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm so happy Hybrid Child is finally getting a chance. I mean, no offense to Junjou Romantica or Sekaiichi Hatsukoi or anything, but Hybrid Child is utterly beautiful in its own way

I'll be sure to Google news of this often.~

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have read the manga Hybrid child just a few weeks ago so I'm curious as to how they are going to animate it ^^ Can't wait to see the result :) Has there already been announced an official release date of the anime? Or are they still working on it?

:o I didn't know there was a Hybrid Child anime in the making! -whoop whoop- that's great news. I love the manga, it made me cry a little :'(

• 3 weeks later...

Damn I am going to cry like a baby after I watch this. I LOVE this story too much though I never dared to read this again ^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

omo! another shungiku nakamura's manga. Ohhhh i want to see it. TT It has a sad story line.. but who cares it's really touching... TT

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

So is there an offical date on when it is getting released?

I havent read the manga but I have seen and read the other works by Shungiku Nakamura so I am sure it will be good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...

watched hybrid child. aww... it has this melancholic feel. i just feel sad but happy after watching every episode of the ova. i am only until the third episode now. but damn, that was sad (the last part of ep3).