Top Posters In This Topic

• ankremake2012

• zöldborsó

• SailorRishi

• Rokkojok

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

planned were 13 episodes, but seems like will be only 4 :(

let's see....It has not been officially announced, so we may still hope there will be 13 release.

• Like 1

That would be so disappointing if there will be only 4 :( I wonder if they have financial problems again, as in the beginning, when they kept postponing its release :(

• 2 weeks later...

The art is so beautiful. Definitely much better than original. And it seems to have more materials. Can't wait for part 5.

So far I know that they don't wish to fund something that might come out fruitless so I somewhat understand their "unfair move" with 13 episodes if you buy/pay us back or 4 episodes just as a teaser because there aren't lots of money coming back to us.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well I am not sure how many people know but now the 4 episode have been released as planned, and yes the art is AMAZING!!! But they don't cover the entire story so it might be possible that with enough funding they will continue....

@JordanDN

Yes we know it, this here is one from last year started thread. YO forum has no limited content threads. If someone wish to add a interesting fact, feel free and post it :)

Here you can download the ANK OVA's

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

In the ANK Fanclub you can read everything about ANK, discuss and there we also post News.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm proud of the producers because in the beginning were all kind of discussion about the impact of the remake of a great classic OVA and they still managed to release these 4 "episodes". The art is changed a lot, but this is because of the new techniques used which is a great thing and the fact that in these episodes was used the plot from the original novel is a strong point for the remake. I love the colors, the new background (Iason's "house"), simply astonishing, that buildings are a lot better drew than the old style of the OVA. I enjoy Iason's new seiyuu also, i think he is a great choice. Anyway i'm still waiting to see another episode. *eats some popcorn while re-watching the OVAs

I read that the producers wanted to make a 13 episodes anime and all we can see in this moment are just the 4 episodes. This is because of the budget maybe, the least things that comes into my mind is the lack of interest of the fans. I hope they will continue, but if the budget is the source we just have to wait. So far, i didn't see something like "we want to abandon the project" on ANK staff's twitter.

Haha i hope so too because since the beginning when i first read about the remake i was like "When is the release? I can't wait. *Cried in my mind when i saw finally the first episode*"

• 3 months later...

oh God! i really want the project to continue. it doesnt matter how much time it will take. when i first watched the four episodes i was so attracted. i had'nt seen the old version of ANK(and as the art is so important to me i dont think i would watch the old version soon, if i had'nt seen the remake).the remake was awesome and made me read all the novels. i really loved it. i hope it continues...

• 10 months later...

You should watch the old ones too because fir that yeat the graphic is great. Trust me, you just have to think about the year in which the original was released. I like both versions.

• 2 weeks later...

OMG!, I will die if they make a 13 ep ank. like literally just pass out and then proceed to die a very VERY happy death! like it's soo good, I hope they get the budget.cheetah7

• 3 months later...

The artwork, I feel, in the older version is completely different. It's inevitable that we would compare the two OVAs. I totally understand you, because I haven't got myself to finish the 1994 version yet either. I also think I have a bad quality file, maybe if I found a better quality file it wouldn't be as bad.