Ai no Kusabi remake

zöldborsó

I think this is a great news.

The new Ai no Kusabi series will be released next year. You can read about the details

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The new anime's release schedule:

petere Kanjū - January 18, 2012

pardo Setsuyoku - Feburary 15, 2012

congressus Kaikō - March 21, 2012

retino Inbaku - April 18, 2012

• Like 12

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ankremake2012

• zöldborsó

• SailorRishi

• Rokkojok

Yeah it was cancelled in 2009 (if I remember correctly) but the latest news is that the new version is coming in 2012.

• Like 1

Hi, all!

I have set up an information platform for the release of the Ai no Kusabi remake 2012 on Wordpress, Facebook and Twitter. The goal is to provide up-to-date information on the release in ENGLISH. This means I will blog whatever news becomes available and I will also translate the Japanese information that is released on the official Ai no Kusabi website at hxxp://ainikusabi.jp and on their official twitter hxxp://twitter.com/#!/kusabi_official handle at in to ENGLISH.

• Like 1

AI NO KUSABI REMAKE 2012 - NEW PV / TRAILER

iason-goodbye.jpg

The staff team of the Ai no Kusabi remake 2012 released a brand new PV / TRAILER today!

You can watch the stream on the official website at hxxp://ainokusabi.jp.

See you around!

image007.jpg?w=640

• Like 4

he he, just yesterday we chat...i didnt know that you are also here in our community ;)

SAILOR!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) That's a nice surprise! Looks like it IS a small world after all, lol!

Yeah, I thought people here might be interested in that kind of info, so I posted it here as well. :) Gotta spread the hot Ai no Kusabi love. :D [Von nichts kommt nichts!]

• Like 1

EFFING FINALLY!!! :) :) :)

It took DMP TWO YEARS (!) of negotiations to ink the deal with Tokuma Shoten.

AI NO KUSABI - NOVEL NEWS:

CHRISTMAS IS COMING EARLY THIS SEASON FOR FANS OF AI NO KUSABI!

Only four weeks after Pony Canyon relaunched the remake of the beloved Yaoi classic DIGITAL MANGA PUBLISHING INC. has announced its new licenses, which will include not only the final volume of “Only the ring finger knows”, but also the thing we have all been hoping and waiting for…

DMP WILL RELEASE

THE FINAL TWO BOOKS OF THE

AI NO KUSABI NOVEL

BY RIEKO YOSHIHARA

IN ENGLISH!

To clarify: These are the two books of the novel from the Tokuma Shoten edition which have to this day NOT been published in English by DMP. They are also the last books and thus CONCLUDE the novel.

• Like 4

Finally! ...gosh seems like we've been waiting forever and a day for this to get off the ground...

can't wait to see it !

Edit : has anyone seen the new PV that is out ..the link to its official site will not let people in my country view it....anyone download it and post back into the forum if possible?? ......maybe ???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...