The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

As they came near the pool Luna giggled. "Linda told me to take a break boys". Tony smiled "You should go inside Luna. We have to clean the pool and the solution is not good for pregnant women. I mean you can't smell it". Luna nodded as she left to the house followed by the kitties. "Do you think she's excited about being together with her lover Lucas?"

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas perks his ears up as he could hear giggling and looks over, seeing Linda. He wags his tail a little and then looks at Tony, tilting his head as he flickers his ears, "yeah we don't want to see your baby get harmed in anyway so it's best to go inside," he watches Luna walk inside and looks at Tony, nodding his head, "yeah I am sure she is very happy."

• 2 weeks later...

Tony laughed "I hope Marcus won't mind the kitties. They are following Luna everywhere. That means I have you only for me now". He put a mask and jumped into the pool. "Ok Lucas, give me the solution. I will clean it while you watch".

"I am sure he won't mind. I mean.. he might mind a little if they do any naughty acts and they interrupt," Lucas sticks his tongue out a little. He looks at Tony while blushing, "yeah since they use to follow me but now they follow my mom," he laughs a little as he puts on a mask, nodding his head as he hands the solution to Tony.

• 2 weeks later...

Tony sprayed the solution into the pool waiting 10 minutes before he clean it with fresh water. Once the finished he jumped out of the pool and pushed the button for water "The pool will be full of water in 2 hours Lucas so let's go and enjoy ourselves into my secret place. The ladies can't find us there".

Lucas flickers his ears as he watches Tony while he was cleaning the pool. He wags his tail and perks his ears up, watching the water starting to fill the pool once again. He looks at Tony and nods his head, wagging his tail, "okay sounds good to me," he smiles a little.

Tony took the cleaning solution bottle and headed back to the storage room. "There is a secret door here that goes downstairs. My aunt used to play to piano years ago so she built this room to practice without disturbing anyone. And there is a sofa we can use. Plus nobody can hear us..." he explained to Lucas as he took out a key from his pocket and opened the secret door.

Lucas watches Tony and follows him to the storage room. He tilts his head and flickers his ears as he looks at Tony, "does she still play the piano," he tilts his head as he look at Tony. He looks at Tony while blushing a little as he nods his head, watching Tony unlock the door.

"I think she doesn't play anymore. She's all day busy with her roses". He pushed the door and got inside the secret room smiling "It's full of dust here. We should clean a little before having fun".

"Aw... is that true? I wanted to hear her play at least once," Lucas pouts a little as he follows Tony into the secret room. He nods his head and grabs a duster, starting to clean off some of the dust.

Tony nodded "I think we can take the piano out. We can clean it and put it into the house so aunt can play on it for our wedding". He managed to take from an old wardrobe some clean sheets and tidy the sofa for him and Lucas. "Let's enjoy our time here my neko, we can take the piano out later".

"Do you think she will really play the piano for our wedding," Lucas perks his ears up as he looks at Tony. He watches Tony putting sheets on the couch, blushing a little as he nods his head as he sits on the couch, "I ... still feel your cum deep inside me when we had sex in the pool," he blushes while looking at Tony.

• 2 weeks later...

Tony laid next to his neko "Of course she will play if I ask her. She can't refuse me. As I told you she loves me like a mother. She was my mother for many years" He touched Lucas' ass and giggled "I love when you blush. Plus I cum lots inside you so no wonder you are still have cum inside your butt".

Lucas smiles and wags his tail as he looks at Tony, "well I can't wait to hear her play the piano." He nods his head, "yeah I can tell you two are rather close," he nuzzles against Tony's chest. He blushes when Tony was touching his ass and blushes a little, "you should be lucky I am not the brand of android that gets pregnant," he sticks his tongue out and then shakes his butt at Tony, purring, "so are you going to fill it up some more," he sits on Tony's lap.

Tony blinked "Do you mean male androids can have kids too? Oh my, what if they upgrade you to have kids?" He giggled as Lucas was on his lap "Don't you like me to fill your ass with my cum Lucas? You didn't complain until now".

Lucas nods his head slowly blushing, "it's a very... interesting process. I saw one of the male models being able to give birth." He tilts his head, "'well it's up to you if you want kids or not but... it is possible. But regardless, nekos have very sensitive systems I guess you will find out when it happens," he sticks his tongue out. Lucas looks at Tony while blushing, "I want.. to feel you deep inside me and fill me up," he purrs as he places his hands and knees on the couch, looking at Tony. He blushes as he then starts pulling off his underwear and pants together, slowly spreading himself open for Tony to see, "r-right in here," he shakes his ass to tease Tony, shivering a little as he felt some of Tony's cum from before start to spill out, "see it's even already prepared for you. You should shove it in before I make a mess on the couch," he blushes a little as he reaches in between Tony's crotch, rubbing him.

Tony licked his lips "Look at you my neko, so sexy and naughty. I like to see your butt open like that and my cum getting out means I have to fill you up again". He undressed himself and smiled "Will you like to have my kid?" He whispered into his neko ear.

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing, shaking his butt a little, "you get turned on by my sexy and naughty self. I can feel you getting erected in your pants." He rubs Tony's crotch and purrs, "I like feeling your cum loads deep inside me," he wraps his tail around Tony's wrist. Lucas perks his ears up and looks at Tony, blushes softly, "if you want to have kids with me, then I don't mind." He moves his hand down and then strokes Tony's cock, "your got to hard and stiff, why don't you let me help you with that? I will gladly take all of your cum deep inside me," he leans down a little, rubbing his butt against Tony's cock and lets it prod inside of him but moves away to tease him.

Tony giggled "You are such a naughty neko. You aren't shy as before. Hm, I wonder how it will be to take your virginity again, will you be as naughty as now? Or shy?" He moaned as Lucas teased his cock "What you plan to do to help me my neko? Show me".

"You made me a naughty neko, I feed off your naughty behavior," Lucas wags his tail a little. He perks his ears up while blushing, "well... I guess we will find out when we have sex after my upgrade," he sticks his tongue out. Lucas looks at Tony and wiggles his tail as he slowly spreads his butt open and slides Tony's cock inside, shivering with a soft moan, "your ... so hard inside me," he starts to ride Tony's cock while he moans.

"They sent me a virgin neko so I had to take care of you and teach you how to please me. Plus, you liked our first time, don't you? If I remember well you came few times on my belly back then" Tony teased his neko starting to move as well and moaning. "Your butt knows how to suck my cock deep inside you".

Lucas perks his ears up and blushes a little as he slowly nods his head, sticking out his tongue. He looks at Tony, "y-yes it felt good," he purrs softly and covers his face, slightly embarrassed. Lucas moans softly as he looks at Tony, "I took your cock so many times. You trained it so well," he wags his tail as he continues riding Tony's cock, slowly turning to face Tony while his cock was still inside and continues moving his hips as his cock rubbed against Tony's stomach, holding onto Tony's shoulders.

Tony giggled "I should take care of your cock. It's pocking my tummy" he reached his hand and grabbed other's cock and started to tease it with his long fingers "Do you like it Lucas? Please move faster and be sure you will take my cock deeper inside you".

Lucas blushes and looks down, watching his cock rub against Tony's stomach. He arches his back a little when he felt Tony starting to touch his cock, letting out a soft moan. "Yes ... your fingers feel so good," he purrs and licks Tony's cheek as he moves his hips faster while he moans softly, leaning back a little to feel Tony's cock slide in deeper inside, "it's... so deep," he moans as he continues moving his hips.

"And you like to feel it deep my neko, don't you?" Tony whispered into his neko ear. "I do have long finger Lucas but your cock isn't little either" he added giggling as his cock hit other's sweet spot. "Come for me Lucas".