The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"Don't be nervous Lucas, they will simply make you to sleep and upgrade your body" Tony said hugging his neko "I'm sure Luna eats everytime she feels hungry. After all you are eating lots sometimes as well". Linda laughed "You two are so cute together. I wonder if you ever fight". Tony gazed on her "There is no reason for us to do that aunt. We are in love and we like the same things".

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas looks at Tony and lowers his ears a little but slowly nods his head, wagging his tail, "yeah.. I suppose that is true, I will be asleep when they are upgrading me so it's not like I will know what they are doing to me," he hugs Tony as well. He nods his head and laughs a little, "she has to keep her baby fed," he wags his tail a little. He perks his ears up as he looks at Linda, blushing as he looks at Tony, swishing his tail and them smiles, rubbing his head on Tony's chest.

Linda parked the car in front of the house and smiled "Ok boys, let's eat. I have another deliver later but it's a small one so I can do it for myself". Tony nodded and got out of the car taking the cookies for Luna as well. Rose giggled as she saw them "What took you so long? Luna was scared something bad happened to you". Tony sighed "We had to stop many times on road Luna". She smiled and hugged Lucas "I think I only felt alone without you around Lucas. And hungry as well, the baby needs lots of food".

Lucas wags his tail when the car was parked at the house and he looks at Linda, nodding his head, "are you sure you want to do it by yourself," he tilts his head as he gets out of the car. Lucas follows Tony inside the house and looks at Rose, "we were helping Linda with delivering," he wags his tail. "And then we went to the church," he holds onto his tail. Lucas perks his ears and hugs Luna, looking at her, "you didn't need to wait for us to eat though momma. After all, you are eating for two people, yourself and the baby," he wags his tail.

Luna giggled "I'm not used to eat alone Lucas. Plus I already tasted all the cakes Rose baked. I left some for you as well". Tony sighed "You two are alike. Father George gave us some cookies for you" he gave the plate with cookies to Luna. She sniffed them and tried one. "They are delicious". Linda entered the kitchen and giggled "Seat down, I will serve the food now. After you finish boys, you have to feed the kitties. They are playing outside".

Lucas tilts his head to the side, "but your not alone, Rose was here with you," he wags his tail slightly. He smiles a little, "you saved me some cake that Rose made?" He looks at Tony and wags his tail, "well we are in the same family." He watches as Luna was giving the plate of cookies that Father George made and wags his tail, "they are really good," he purrs a little. Lucas tilts his head and then nods his head, "okay," he walks to the table and then sits down.

Luna sniffed the food and giggled "I like spaghetti with tomato sauce. Can I have some cheese too?" Rose brought her the cheese and smiled. "I did some cheesecake Lucas as Luna likes it. She let you both a slice". Tony laughed "A slice for two men?" Luna nodded "Yep, it's enough for you two". Tony pulled his neko closer "You can have it Lucas, I ate enough sweets for one day".

Lucas flickers his ears and sniffs the spaghetti, wagging his tail as he starts eating it. Lucas looks up at Rose and smiles, "cheesecake is really good," he perks his ears up when he heard there was only one slice left and laughs a little, "how many slices did you have momma," he tilts his head as he then looks at Tony, lowering his ears, "aw... but cheesecake is so good, at least have a little sample of it," he pouts a little as he continues eating his spaghetti.

• 2 weeks later...

Luna confessed "Rose had one slice, one for you Lucas and me...I ate the rest". Linda laughed "I think you should do a cheesecake for their wedding Rose. Both the nekos like it and Tony as well". Tony smiled "You can have the cake Lucas, mom will bake more later. We have to clean the pool after we eat". Luna laughed "So Linda is making you two work hard today". Tony nodded "We already were paid so we have money to buy our wedding clothes tomorrow".

Lucas looks at Luna and laughs a little, "well you are eating for two so it's okay if you eat a lot," he wags his tail with a smile. He perks his ears up and looks at Rose, nodding his head, "yes cheesecake is super yummy." Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head as he starts eating the cake. He looks at Luna and then Tony, blushing a little and slowly nods his head, "well... we kind of made it a little.. dirty," he sticks his tongue out a little. Lucas looks at Tony and wags his tail, "so what do you want to see me in? A dress or a tuxedo," he tilts his head to the side.

• 2 weeks later...

Tony giggled "I think you can wear a wedding dress at church and a tuxedo at the party". Luna nodded "I like the idea. Lucas is handsome in a tuxedo, I saw him wearing one at the factory. They have there photos with him wearing a tuxedo. It was for an advertisment". Tony nodded "You are right, I think that's how I buy him, after seeing that ad".

Lucas tilts his head as he looks at Tony, "b-but what is the point in getting both a wedding dress and a tuxedo? Isn't it a waste of money to get both," he flickers his ears. He looks at Luna and then blushes a little as he rubs the back of his head and looks at Tony, tilting his head, "you saw me in a tuxedo when you first discover me on the website I was on," he holds onto his tail.

• 2 weeks later...

Rose giggled "Tony is right Lucas. The dress is not so comfortable for the party. You need shoes for it as well. It's better to wear a tuxedo at the party. You can't dance in a dress". Luna purred "You should try one of my dresses Lucas and some shoes. I want to see you dress as a girl before you buy a wedding dress".

Lucas looks at Rose and tilts his head to the side, flickering his ears, "then... how do women dance in a dress on their wedding days," he mentions confusingly. Lucas perks his ears up and looks at Luna, blushing a little, "I really hope you get a girl, I am not sure how I feel about modeling your dresses for you," he laughs a little and nods his head, "okay, I suppose I can do that," he blushes slightly while looking at Luna.

Tony giggled "Aunt wanted to say that you are a man Lucas so you aren't used with a dress". He giggled when Lucas said Luna should have a girl "But if the baby is a girl, we can play with her football". He then smiled "Ok then, go and try some dresses. I want to see you in one as well".

Lucas tilts his head to the side and flickers his ears while blushing, "oh, I suppose that makes sense," he sticks his tongue out a little. He looks at Tony, "so... a girl can't play football? It's only a guy sport," he holds onto his tail, looking confuse at Tony. Lucas blushes and nods his head, "okay I am ready to try some girl's clothes," he slightly wags his tail.

• 2 weeks later...

Tony smiles "Some girls do play football Lucas but it's a game for boys more". Luna giggled "Then I want to play football too". Rose laughed "You can't play while you are pregnant Luna". Luna sighed "Then is it better to dress my son in some dresses". She got inside the house followed by Lucas "Oh my baby boy, I think you will be a wonderful bride" she said taking out some dresses and choosing one for Lucas to try.

Lucas tilts his head to the side and slowly nods his head, "I suppose you would know more than me, where I was, I never seen football before," he holds onto his tail. He perks his ears up and looks at Luna, shaking his head, "you will .. hurt your baby if you did it while your pregnant though." Lucas looks at Luna as he follows her, blushing a little as he rubs the back of his head, "you really think so," he tilts his head to the side.

Luna smiled "Yes I do. I won't marry ever. Thomas is still there on the company. I liked him and he liked me. But I'm not sure he is the father of my baby". Linda heard Luna "Why didn't you tell us there is someone you like Luna? I will buy Thomas is you want". Luna gazed on Linda "Really? Will you do that for me?" She hugged Lucas "Try this dress Lucas, I think blue colour suits you best". Linda helped Lucas with the dress and smiled. "You can pass easily as a girl Lucas. Let's go back to the yard so Tony can see you".

Lucas looks at Luna and tilts his head, "well... is he the only one you mated with? If so, it is possible he is the father." Lucas looks at Linda and flickers his ears a little, "you two like each other that much," he tilts his head to the side. Lucas wags his tail and hugs Luna, blushing as he nods his head as he watches as Linda was helping him get into the dress. Lucas looks at Linda and blushes, "do I really look that girly," he tilts his head to the side. He nods his head slowly, wondering what Tony would think when he saw him in a dress.

Luna nodded "Since they transform me into a human, I only was with Thomas few times. But before that I had lots of lovers. So no idea when I get pregnant Lucas". She used some perfume and sniffed the air "You don't look too girly, you don't have boobs". Linda laughed "Don't tease him Luna, he looks very cute". Tony smiled when he saw his lover "You are looking very cute love. If they make you up you can pass easily as a girl". Rose petted her son's head "Linda dressed you as a girl when you were a toddler...I wonder if she still has photos".

Lucas looks at Luna and blushes a little, "your very naughty momma," he laughs a little. "I think I got my naughty side from you," he sticks his tongue out a little. Lucas looks down at the dress and blushes, flickering his ears, "o-of course I don't I am a boy," he flickers his ears a little. Lucas looks at Tony while blushes as he holds the dress down, "I... feel a breeze," he blushes bright red. Lucas looks at Linda and then Tony, tilting his head, "you use ... to get dressed up as a girl," he flickers his ears.

Tony gazed on his aunt "Don't tell me you do that?" Linda laughed "I did. You were cute and I dress you few times as a girl. I have some photos somewhere. Your idiot father said once that you should have been a girl". Tony approached Lucas "I think you need few jewellery as well. Mom can borrow you her wedding set. She still has it, don't you mom?" Rose nodded "I think I have the tiara as well. Lucas can try it".

Lucas flickers his ears and wags his tail, laughing a little, "aw... and I missed out on seeing you dressed as a girl," he pouts slightly. He shakes his head, "well I am glad Tony was born the way he is," he wags his tail. Lucas looks at Tony and tilts his head, flickers a little and slowly nods his head, "w-well if you want me too I suppose I can," he wags his tail while looking at Tony.

Tony looked on Lucas shoes. "You need some women shoes as well. You can't wear your snickers with a dress". Luna laughed "I only have comfortable shoes since I'm pregnant. Lucas needs heels". Tony giggled "That's a bad idea. He can't learn to walk with heels. Comfortable shoes are good for Lucas as well. Bring some for him please".