The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas purrs and wags his tail, "yeah we can get cleaned up at least until we get to the bathroom." He finishes getting dressed with Tony's help and blushes a little, licking Tony's cheek, "so you like my shy and cute side," he wags his tail. "Well I like everything about you," he purrs and nuzzles against Tony.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

"Yes, I like when you are cute and shy but also when you are playful". He took Lucas' hand into his and they headed to the garden. "We are lucky my aunt has lots of hoses for her roses. We will have lots of fun playing with it".

Lucas perks his ears up while blushing, wagging his tail and licks Tony's cheek. He holds Tony's hand and follows him to the garden. Nodding his head and then blushes, "w-what are you planning to do with the hose," he tilts his head as he swishes his tail side to side.

"We will play with it my neko. I will splash you with it and you will splash me. Once we are wet we can go inside to change. The ladies may scold us but can't smell we were bad boys. We can pretend we just had fun cleaning the pool".

Lucas looks at Tony and wags his tail, nodding his head, "sounds like fun," he purrs. He tilts his head to the side, "well it's a good thing they don't give full body examinations or.... they will find out a different way," he rubs his butt a little and sticks his tongue out a little. "Is... cleaning the pool fun," he looks at Tony confusingly.

Tony laughed "You are so cute and innocent Lucas". He took the hose and turned on the water. "Are you ready for a bath my neko?" he asked before he splashed Lucas using the hose. "I'm afraid the water is a bit cold my neko but we have to get used with it".

Lucas perks his ears up a little while blushing, wagging his tail and laughs a little. He nods his head, "yeah I am ready," he lets out a soft squeak when he realize how cold the water was. "It's fine. After working up a sweat, it feels nice," Lucas laughs a little and splashes Tony.

"Here they are" Linda said as she saw the boys playing with the hose. Luna giggled "I looked for you boys as I found in my clothes a sexy dress for Lucas to wear on honeymoon. He has to try it". Tony laughed "There is no need for him to wear ladies clothes. I agree with wedding dress but that's all".

Lucas perks his ears up as he looks over and notices Luna and Linda, wagging his tail. He tilts his head and blushes a little. Lucas looks at Tony and laughs a little, rubbing his chin as he goes to Tony's ear and whispers, "hey... at least it will give you easy access," he laughs a little and splashes Tony.

Tony giggled "It seems Lucas wants to try them". Luna nodded "Then I will take my son with me. You can help Linda to water the roses". Tony smiled as his neko left with Luna. "Why are you two wet my dear nephew?" Linda asked Tony. He sighed "You catch us having fun auntie".

Lucas wags his tail a little as he sticks his tongue out a little, looking at Tony. He waves to Tony and then leaves with Luna to go try on the clothes she found.

Linda nodded "I wonder where you two vanished after you clean the pool. I didn't see you in the house, nor around my garden". Tony smiled "We were here aunt, do you need my help?" She nodded "Just help me to cut some roses. I have a last order for this evening. After you can go and help your mother to carry a huge cake in my van. It' s our first order for a birthday".

Lucas looks at the clothes and wags his tail, "these look fun to wear. It's too bad I wasn't program as a girl," he laughs a little. "Though... Tony is only into men so that wouldn't work out," he sticks his tongue out as he tries on the first dress, looking at Luna, "should I surprise Tony with one of these outfits," he wags his tail.

Luna giggled "I though Tony fall for you because you are such a cutie. I had no idea that Tony likes only man. I hope he won't fall for my hubby. He will arrive soon and I want him just for me" she teased Lucas "You can wear it on your wedding night... wearing nothing under it. I'm sure Tony likes to have easy access to your hole".

"I bet me being cute was part of it," Lucas laughs a little. He perks his ears up and flicks his tail, "well I doubt he will since he is marrying me this week," he sticks his tongue out a little. Lucas looks at Luna while blushing, "your a naughty mom," he laughs softly. "But I ... am sure Tony won't mind having easy access," he swishes his tail side to side.

Luna giggled "Of course I'm naughty. I had sex with lots of nekos but never a human. You are lucky my son. You found yourself not only a good master but also a husband. Plus I know you two are naughty daily. He has lots of stamina". She took out another sexy lengerie and gave it to Lucas to try it "You look great dress like a woman, maybe because your hair is kinda long now".

Lucas perks his ears up and laughs a little, "such a naughty mom I have." He tilts his head and blushes a little, rubbing his chin, "I am not sure... if Tony ever thought of me as a pet," he looks at Luna while blushing. He laughs a little, "he probably... held it in too long and now it's finally coming out," he wags his tail. Lucas puts on the lingerie and blushes a little, flickering his ears, "well at least it's not long enough to put in a ponytail," he laughs softly as he looks at the lingerie in the mirror, "maybe I should surprise Tony with this on," he purrs softly.

Luna giggled "I will make your luggage for your honeymoon. Rose says she will buy me more clothes so I can give you everything I want. Plus soon my belly will grow so I can't wear them anymore. You look very cute like this my son. Plus your neck is full of marks. Tony is damn naughty".

Tony finished to help his aunt and sighed "I will go to look after Lucas. Luna took him a long time ago". He ran towards the house to look for his lover.

Lucas looks at Luna and tilts his head, "your going to do my luggage? What are you going to pack?," he flickers his ears a little. He laughs a little, "just because your belly is going to grow doesn't mean you won't be able to ever wear your clothes again. You just need to wait to have your baby." Lucas perks his ears up and blushes a little, "I should... probably cover those for the wedding," he laughs a little with a purr.

Luna smirked "I won't tell you what I'm putting in your luggage. You will have to wait and see". She touched Lucas' neck "He likes to let marks on you so we could see to whom you belong".

Tony heard her as he entered into the room "I'm sorry Lucas. I promise I won't let more marks on you for now. We should go and have a bath. If you finish with your mom". Luna nodded "Just be gentle with him human. You have sex daily with him. He needs to rest as well". Tony nodded and dragged his neko out of the room.

Lucas perks his ears up and pouts a little, "aww... no fair. Now I am all curious what your going to put in the luggage," he grumbles. He blushes a little and nods his head slowly, purring, "that is not the only way he is making sure I only belong to him," he laughs a little. Lucas perks his ears up as he looks at Tony and blushes, "I-I don't mind when you mark me though," he flickers his ears a little. He nods his head and looks at Luna, perks his ears up as he was then dragged out of the room, holding onto Tony's hand.

Tony closed the door behind them and sighed "I feel like she was scolding me my neko. She has good eyes if she saw the marks on you". He looked at Lucas who was still wearing the dress "You don't look bad in it but take it off now. I want to see you naked".

Lucas looks at Tony and rubs the back of his head, "w-well you know how moms are. They get very... overprotective of their children." Lucas blushes a little, "she only saw them because we have good eye sight," he wags his tail a little. Lucas looks at Tony and blushes brightly, nodding his head as he takes off the dress. He flickers his ears and looks at Tony, "is that better," he tilts his head.

"Yes it is. I always like you naked. Let's take a shower as soon our dinner is ready. I'm hungry after the exercise from the music room. My aunt said she will play at our wedding. And mom almost cry when she heard it. She's too sensitive lately. She's so happy we are close now and that I forgive her" Tony said sighed "I really miss her. Is good to have a mother".

"Your so naughty," Lucas laughs a little while wagging his tail. He nods his head slowly and then blushes a little, tilting his head, "really? That's nice. I can't wait to hear her play." Lucas tilts his head as he looks at Tony, rubbing his chin, "hm... maybe she is regretting how long she was separated from you. It probably made her really sad. She probably wishes that she worked things out sooner," he swishes his tail a little and takes Tony's hand, walking to the bathroom.