The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"I will still love you my neko even when I will be an old man. We will still have sex even then" Tony explained smiling. "I think I will prefer you naked in our honeymoon...but yes, I may take your virginity when you are wearing your wedding dress. It will be excited for us, isn't it?"

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas perks his ears up and laughs a little, "your far from being a old man silly Tony," he wags his tail. He blushes a little, "your so naughty, I wonder if you will still have the stamina for me when you get older," he laughs a little. He blushes, "of course we are going to be naked, but I mean at the start. I will tease you while I am in the wedding dress," he purrs and licks Tony's cheek. Lucas blushes and smiles as he nods his head, smiling, "yes, I hope... it won't hurt too much. It will take a while... to mold me back to accepting your cock like how it is right now," he laughs a little.

Tony giggled "Of course I will still have stamina my neko. We are doing it everyday anyway". He petted his neko "I will prepare you my neko. I told you I will buy stuffs for our honeymoon tomorrow. You will take my cock deep inside you very fast. I'm an expert now how to make love with you my neko"

Lucas wags his tail a little while blushing, "that is because we have pretty high sex drives," he sticks his tongue out. "Also I was made to .. satisfy my owner," he purrs and rubs against Tony's chest. He flickers his ears and pouts, "and I can only find out what you got on our honeymoon," he grumbles. "But I don't know if I can be patient when I am curious what your going to buy." Lucas blushes a little, "with how often we have sex, we are both experts until I go through my upgrade," he swishes his tail, "then you will be the expert," he laughs a little and licks Tony's cheek.

Tony giggled "Since we are going to sleep in separate rooms tomorrow evening...you can't see the toys until our wedding night". He played with Lucas' tail "They really prepared all the nekos to have sex? I mean...even male and male? You told me before you only suck each other...not sex. Maybe a virgin neko has higher price than one who wasn't virgin anymore".

Lucas looks at Tony and perks his ears up, "wait... we can't even sleep together," he lowers his ears a little. He pouts, "aw... no fair, I am curious what your going to get." He blushes as his tail was getting played with and looks at Tony, nodding his head, "well there were some androids that had sex, others suck each other or licked. Mostly the girl's had sex to produce more androids," he flickers his ears a little. "I was one of those androids... that wanted to wait until I was brought by my master," he purrs and licks Tony's cheek.

• 3 weeks later...

Tony giggled "I think I could send you back if you weren't a virgin. But I didn't buy you for sex. I pressed the button by mistake and simply I get a huge parcel. I had no idea what's inside. Once I open it and saw you naked...I got hard". He kissed his neko gently "I think this mistake was the best in my life. I love you my little neko".

"Y-You would have sent me back if I wasn't a virgin?" Lucas lowers his ears and tilts his head to the side, looking at Tony but then blushes a little, "so.. I was a good mistake purchase," he wags his tail. He kisses Tony and purrs softly, "I love you too."

"I didn't send you back as you were cute. Plus they are idiots - how could they sell you without clothes and in a box". He nodded "You were the best gift ever Lucas". He gently touched his neko face "Do you remember when you open your eyes first? You look at me and blush. I think that made me fall in love with you".

Lucas perks his ears up and blushes a little, purrs and nuzzles Tony, "so what if I wasn't cute? Would you still want me?" He laughs a little, "well they probably wanted you to buy clothes for me," he sticks his tongue out a little. Lucas blushes a little and flickers his ears, smiling a little as he nods his head, "I would never forget. It's also the first time you saw me naked," he purrs while flickering his tail.

• 2 weeks later...

"Even Luna is cute. I think they only sell cute nekos so nobody wants to send them back" Tony said smiling to his neko. "I did buy clothes for you and everything you want. You are my lovely wife after all". He kissed other's forehead "I saw you naked and I liked what I was seeing. You were a sexy neko after all".

Lucas looks at Tony and laughs a little, "that is ... sure a possibility," he sticks his tongue out. "I was surrounded by the other neko androids and I can confirm that all of them were cute, both male and female." Lucas wags his tail and nuzzles against Tony, licking his cheek while purring. He blushes a little and laughs softly, "well when I saw you naked, I liked what I saw as well," he wags his tail.

Tony giggled "So my little neko wanted to see me naked?" he touched Lucas' ears "I patted your head back then and found your ears so soft...you really are a cutie Lucas. Plus you licked my cheek and I lost into your eyes. Maybe I fall for you at first sight my neko".

Lucas perks his ears up and blushes bright red, nodding his head, "I mean... it was only fair since you saw me naked when you first saw me." Lucas looks at Tony and smiles, "and I find you very handsome," he purrs a little. He flickers his ears a little, "r-really? So the moment you opened my box, you fell in love with me," he tilts his head.

• 2 weeks later...

Tony nodded "I wasn't so active until I met you Lucas. I spend most of my days at home playing games, going to park to play with the kids. And I didn't have a lover...so no sex for me. It's normal to fall for you fast. I wanted badly to sleep with you. But when did you realise you love me?"

Lucas tilts his head and then perks his ears up a little, slightly wagging his tail, "s-so you were a virgin as well," he blushes a little as he looks at Tony and purrs, "...and I took it away," he sticks his tongue out. He blushes as he looks at Tony, flickering his ears and bites his bottom lip, "u-um well when I first woke up and saw you," he swishes his tail side to side.

Tony giggled "You can say I was as I didn't do it for long". He petted Lucas and giggled "So it was love at first time my neko. I remember when you had to stay on the bus on my lap. I was hard like a rock and wanted you badly. Plus you were shy when we first did it".

"I bet you didn't know you would lose your virginity to an android," Lucas laughs a little and wags his tail. He looks at Tony while blushing a little, swishing his tail side to side as he smiles softly. He perks his ears up, "you wanted to do it on the bus? Or you couldn't wait to get home so we could have sex. Your so naughty," he purrs. Lucas blushes, "I think I was shy since I was a virgin. I will probably be shy again after my upgrade," he swishes his tail.

Tony petted Lucas' head "I didn't see you as an Android Lucas. You simply become my lover after you agreed to be mine". He smiled "I throw you in my bed once we arrived home back then. You were shy when I undressed you in the middle of the day and had sex with you". He pulled his neko closer and smirked "Why to be shy again? Is not like you will lose your memory?"

Lucas purrs a little and perks his ears up, blushing and smiles, nodding his head, "oh, so you saw me more as a lover than an android?" He blushes bright red, "you were so naughty to be having sex in the middle of the day," he laughs softly. He shakes his head, "no but I heard virgins can be rather shy so once I get my upgrade, I will be a virgin again," he swishes his tail.

"Yes, I saw you as my lover since we first had sex". He giggled "You didn't say you don't want me to do it. You enjoyed it actually my neko. And I'm waiting for our wedding night to see how shy you will be". Tony kissed his neck and moaned "It will be my pleasure to mark you as mine again.

"Did you know you wanted to have sex with me when you first saw me," Lucas looks at Tony while blushing. He purrs, "you made my first time feel so good," he wags his tail a little. He perks his ears up and wags his tail, "so your going to wait until after our wedding to make me yours again," he licks Tony's cheek.

Tony giggled "Yes, I wanted you from start. And yes, I'm happy my wife is a virgin for our wedding night. But enough about it. We have to find out a way for us to go back into the house without the ladies to see us. We need a bath before they can see us".

Lucas perks his ears up while blushing a little. "I didn't realized you wanted me the moment you saw me," he flickers his ears a little. He blushes and slowly nodding his head, "it will be interesting reliving being a virgin," he laughs a little. Lucas tilts his head a little and rubs his chin, "hm... we can use the hose outside," he looks at Tony.

• 2 weeks later...

Tony giggled "I agree my neko. Let's play with the hose in the garden then. The ladies will not smell we had sex". He helped Lucas to get dress and smiled "Yes, I like you from the moment I saw you. That's because you were so cute and shy".