The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Tony smiled as Lucas held his hand "You aren't shy anymore, nor in bed, nor in public" he teased his lover once they arrived in the bathroom "I have to wash your hole. My cum is coming out already" he said slapping his neko's arse.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head as he wags his tail, "that's true. I wonder what I will be like though after my upgrade," he rubs his chin a little. "I mean I already know I will be a virgin again.. which will probably make me shy in bed and in public. But I know you will take care of that on day one," he laughs a little. Lucas blushes a little, "you came so much inside me," he squeaks a little and rubs his butt after Tony slapped it, "your so naughty," he purrs, "my butt is still sensitive from you thrusting inside me," he swishes his tail.

"So I will have to deal with your shyness again my neko. I'm sure even you are upgraded you won't forget how my cock feels inside you". He gently touched Lucas's ears. "So your butt is still sensitive and you won't let me touch you there for now. Hm, then clean yourself and I will enjoy the show my neko".

Lucas nods his head while blushing a little. He then perks up his ears and purrs softly, "how can I forget how that cock feels," he wags his tail and sticks out his tongue a little. Lucas blushes and slowly nods his head, "o-okay," he looks at Tony and bends over, turning on the water before stepping into the tub.

Tony giggled "I bet you are waiting the wedding night so you can feel it again. But I have to be gently or else you will scold me". He took a seat on bathroom's floor and watched the neko sinking into the tube. "Show me how will you clean your hole my cute neko".

Lucas perks his ears up a little while blushing and nods his head, "yeah. It will take me a while to get use to it like how I am now," he laughs a little. "But the way you are, I should be use to it in no time," he purrs a little. "I am also curious.. what my mom is going to pack for us on our wedding night. She got me all curious," he pouts. "I think your mostly worried about my mom scolding you than me," he laughs a little. Lucas perks his ears up and blushes a little, nodding his head, "m-my... fingers aren't as long as yours so I might need to use something else," he pats his chin a little, thinking on what to use before he bends up so Tony could see his ass. Lucas grabs his tail and blushes, not remembering ever doing this in front of Tony. He rests his chin on the tub's edge and puts his tail inside of his ass with a soft moan. Lucas starts moving his tail in and out of his ass, feeling the cum drip out and goes down his thighs.

Tony giggled "I bet she won't prepare poison for me. She protects you lots - scolding me like I was a pervert". He gazed on his neko and smiled "Don't tell me you use your tail before to clean your hole? Oh my Lucas, you are moaning out loud because of it. I should punish you later for being such a naughty neko. But it seems my cum comes out, so your tail is good in cleaning yourself".

Lucas perks his ears up and shakes his head, "she wouldn't do anything like that," he pouts and nudges Tony, flickering his ears. He blushes a little and looks at Tony, "w-well it's the only thing I have long enough that will clean me out since I don't have long fingers like you do." Lucas perks his ears up while blushing, "how are you going to punish me," he purrs, sticking out his tongue and moves his tail in and out while moaning, feeling more of Tony's cum dripping out from between his thighs.

"The best way of punishing you is to put more cum into your hole. Hm, I'm getting hard here just by watching you so you should take responsibility for it" Tony said starting to get undressed and joining his neko into the bathtube. "What about you riding me my neko? I want to see how your hole is sucking my cock deep inside you".

Lucas blushes a little as he looks at Tony, "but I am suppose to be cleaning myself out. Your so naughty," he purrs softly. He looks down, blushing as he saw how hard Tony was and watches as he was undressing first and then got into the tub. Lucas looks at Tony and purrs, "how is getting filled with more cum a punishment," he takes his tail out and moves his butt back, spreading it open and lets Tony's cock slide inside deeply. Lucas shivers with a moan and starts moving his hips, "your in so deep inside me," he holds onto the tub's edge and continues moving his hips.

"It's not my fault you are always making me hard when you clean yourself. But you moan having your tail inside you so that made me jealous. I want you to moan only when I'm inside you... Bad neko. I will use my fingers to clean you after" he grabbed Lucas' tail and smirked "Hm, can your ass get both my cock and your tail inside it? That will make the perfect punishment for you my neko".

Lucas looks at Tony and flickers his ears while blushing, "I-I guess I accidentally hit my prostate when I was cleaning myself. My tail can go in rather deep." He perks his ears up while blushing, "but I moan more with you inside me and your so silly. Getting jealous over my tail," he laughs a little. Lucas blushes and nods his head as he continues moving his hips while moaning. He lets out a soft squeak when Tony grabbed his tail and slowly looks at Tony. Lucas blushes and wiggles his hips a little, "w-well we haven't tried before but you stretched me out plenty with your big cock," he purrs. He rests his head on the tub's edge and spreads his ass slowly while Tony was still inside, "you can give it a try," he wiggles his hips as he continues riding Tony's cock while moaning, "I can feel you going deep inside me."

Edited by KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Tony smirked "So you prefer my cock. Good to know. Don't blame me for being jealous. It's your fault". He moaned as he felt the tail going inside Lucas. "Hm, this is interesting my neko. Move it slowly please. I want to hear your moans again".

Lucas blushes a little and nods his head, purring, "of course I prefer your cock over my tail... your so silly," he flicks his tail while Tony holds it. He holds onto the tub's edge and shivers as he felt himself stretching out a bit more when his tail was going inside him, letting out a soft moan. Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head as he slowly thrusts his tail, rubbing it against Tony's cock while it was inside him and sticks his tongue out a little while he was moaning.

Tony moaned as well "You are such a naughty neko but I like it. We should do this more often". He pulled his neko closer and moved faster "Let me hear your moans my neko, that will make me come inside you. I want to feed your butt with lots from my milk. I know you like it".

Lucas moans and flickers his ears, "I'm naughty? But this was your idea," he blushes with a pout. He perks his ears up while looking at Tony, "your so naughty. Once I get my upgrade, you will have to stretch me out first before we do this again," he sticks his tongue out a little. Lucas squeaks a little and continues to moan louder, "your going so fast," he blushes and lowers his ears a little. Lucas looks up at Tony and purrs, licking Tony's cheek, "yes I like when you feed my naughty butt with your milk," he moves his hips with Tony's thrusts.

Tony giggled "I always have good ideas my neko. Plus you never say no". He moved faster, enjoying to feel the tail brushing against his cock "Don't worry, I have lots of time in our honeymoon to stretch your ass again. I'm sure you won't complain about it". He laughed "Naughty arse? You really have a naughty hole Lucas".

Lucas blushes a little and looks at Tony, "so naughty," he purrs softly as he continues to moan. He looks at Tony and laughs a little, "oh, I am sure you will." He blushes a little and purrs, "you made it the naughty hole," he licks Tony's cheek.

"Me?" Tony asked laughing. "I think you are to be blamed as well. You like to have sex with me as much I want too. Plus even you claimed 10 minutes ago that your hole is sensitive - you still let me fuck you". Tony moaned and touched Lucas's nipples. "Hm, you are very hard between your legs and your nipples are hard as well. Very bad neko".

Lucas blushes a little and laughs a little while he purrs, "well I think we are both to blame since we are both very naughty," he sticks his tongue out a little. He blushes a little and looks at Tony, "I guess I just... can't resist your cock like you can't resist my butt," he moves his hips a little. "I can't resist you. Even if I try, I still can't resist you." He looks in between his legs and blushes when he saw how hard he was and shivers when Tony played with his nipples, "well if I am naughty, your naughty as well," he laughs a little and leans a bit, licking Tony's cheek.

"Luna only scolded me... She has no clue you are as naughty as me. Anyway, we should finish here and go to eat before they will come after us" Tony said but he kept playing with Lucas' nipples and cock. "We should be even naughtier ... I really need to buy some sex toys. We can't use only your tail".

Lucas laughs a little, "that's only because she is overprotective of me." He blushes a little, "o-oh I am sure she has a pretty good idea, especially when I am in heat." Lucas blushes and nods his head as he moans softly, feeling Tony playing with his nipples and cock, "f-feels good," he purrs. Lucas perks his ears up a little and blushes, "so naughty. A sex toy might stretch me out more if it's bigger than my tail," he moves his hips within Tony's movements and reaches down, playing with Tony's sac, "I want to feel you cum deep inside me."

"When you are on heat? You didn't have your heat since you are with me. Maybe because we are having sex daily" Tony moaned as his neko was playing with his sack "Do you really like my cum deep inside you? Even it is hard to clean your ass after?" he said and smirked "What if I want to come on your chest and not on your hole. Will you let me?"

"Well I don't go into heat as much since I am an android, but once I get my upgrade, I will be half neko and half human. Nekos have a heat cycle," Lucas looks at Tony. He blushes and nods his head, "yes, I want you to fill me up with all of your cum," he purrs. He blushes, "I don't mind, as long as you give me all of your cum." He blushes a little and slowly nods his head, "if you want to cum on my chest, I will let you," he licks Tony's cheek.

• 2 weeks later...

"You are such an obedient neko. Since you already clean your hole, I will cum on your chest this time. But be sure later I will fill your ass" Tony said as he pulled out his cock and cum on Lucas' chest. "You are still blushing. Why are you so cute?"