The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas blushes and lowers his ears a little, nodding his head and wags his tail, "yes I love... feeling your cock deep inside me." He looks at Tony, "your so naughty," he covers his face a little within Tony's chest. Lucas arches his back and looks at Tony, whimpering slightly when his sweet spot was getting hit, "s-so deep," he looks down as he notices pre-cum oozing from the top of his cock, "I'm... getting close," he holds onto Tony while he continues riding Tony's cock faster.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

"Then you should came my neko. I love when you ride my cock. You are taking it deep inside you and you moan louder and louder. You are a very naughty neko" Tony teased Lucas and moaned as well knowing he would come too.

Lucas looks at Tony and blushes as he nods his head, "y-yes I am ... getting really close to cuming. Your cock keeps hitting my sweet spot." Lucas pouts a little, "I am not the only one that is naughty," he sticks his tongue a little while he purrs. Lucas places his hands on Tony's chest and starts riding Tony's cock at a fast and deep speed, continues to moan and lowers his ears, starting to cum.

• 2 weeks later...

Tony came soon after his neko and laughed "We have to clean ourselves with some napkins as we don't have shower here. Once we are back in our room we can have a shower" he explained petting his neko's hair. "But I'm not in hurry to leave, we should play more, of course if you made me hard again".

Lucas squeaks when feeling Tony cuming inside of him and purrs a little, "it feels... so good inside me," he wags his tail a little. He looks at Tony and blushes, laughing a little as he pulls out Tony's cock and then moves down so his face was a inch away from Tony's cock, "so do you want to get clean up... or do you want another round," he purrs and gives Tony's cock a lick.

"Maybe I want both my neko. You can use your soft tongue to clean me...and in same time that will made me hard. So imagine what will happen next..." Tony giggled and touched Lucas' tail "My cum is coming out of you my neko".

Lucas blushes a little and laughs a little, "well I got to clean you off somehow," he purrs and licks his lips a little. He then blushes bright red, "you... came so much inside me," he purrs a little as he wags his tail, leaning down to lick Tony's cock and swishes his tail side to side.

• 2 weeks later...

Tony moaned "You are good on sucking my cock Lucas. Once I'm hard again I can cum more inside your ass". He caught the neko's tail and started to pet it. "I wonder if you can get horny just by touching your tail".

Lucas purrs as he continues sucking on Tony's cock and wags his tail a little. He blushes a little as he nods his head slowly, continuing to bob his head up and down Tony's cock as he drools a little. Lucas lets out a soft squeak when Tony was touching his tail, blushing a little as he squirms a little. Lucas moves his hand down, starting to play with Tony's ball sac while he continues sucking Tony's cock, deciding to tease Tony like Tony was teasing him, knowing Tony already knew his tail was sensitive.

• 2 weeks later...

Tony continued to play with Lucas' tail and slowly let a finger to slip inside his lover. "I must say you are wet and hot inside my neko and is not just because of cum. You are enjoying the fact I'm playing with your tail. You are such a naughty neko".

Lucas purrs as his tail was being played with and lets out a soft moan, feeling Tony's finger. He looks at Tony as he was blushing and holds onto Tony, "your the one... that made me a naughty neko," he laughs a little, sticking his tongue out.

• 3 weeks later...

Tony smiled "I hope you will still be naughty after your upgrade. I will have to teach you again how to have sex with a human". He slipped another finger inside and smirked "Hm, I think you are ready for my cock again my neko".

Lucas blushes and laughs a little, "well even if I am not, I am sure you will help be become my naughty self again once you take away my new virginity," he sticks his tongue out. Lucas moans as he felt Tony's fingers and looks up at him, "I am... always ready to take your cock," he purrs and licks Tony's cheek. He lays down on the couch and spreads his legs, "how about... this position," he lifts himself up a bit so Tony had a good view of his butt.

• 2 weeks later...

Tony laughed "But they will upgrade your body not your memory. I hope you will still remember all of our positions" he slapped Lucas' ass "I like this position. Your ass is exposed to my eyes and I can go deep inside you" he pushed slowly his cock inside his lover "...but you have to show me how much you need my cock inside you. Let me see your moves".

Lucas blushes a little and laughs a little, "oh even if I forget, I am sure you will remind me," he sticks his tongue out a little and squeaks a little when Tony slapped his ass. He looks at Tony while blushing a little and lets out a soft moan when feeling Tony's cock going inside him. Lucas looks up at Tony and blushes, nodding his head as he starts moving his hips back and forth into Tony as he felt Tony's cock thrust inside him as he moves, softly moaning and slowly moves closer to feel Tony's cock go inside deeper and continues moving his hips as he moans, "it's... so deep inside me."

Tony smirked "I wonder if you blush again when I will took away your new virginity. I will have to behave well then, to do slowly love with you. I can't fuck you like I do now. Anyway, I will take you to bed after we marry on Saturday...you will be my virgin bride Lucas". He kept moving faster as he loved to hear his neko's moanings. "I want you to wear sexy underwear for our wedding night, I have to ask Luna to buy some for you".

Lucas perks his ears up and blushes a little, wagging his tail, "oh I am sure you will find out once it happens." He lowers his ears a little, "you can go slow and easy... at first," he purrs a little. "Sounds like a very nice way to spend after our wedding," he nuzzles against Tony. He arches h is back and moans a little louder, perking his ears up while blushing, "your so naughty Tony," he licks Tony's cheek, "you want to see me in girl's clothes," he tilts his head as he moves his hips against Tony's thrusts.

Tony giggled "Since they will dress you in a wedding gown, you have to wear girly stuffs. Plus it may get me excited seeing you like that" he teased his lover "Your little hole is sucking me deep inside you. I think you are a very naughty neko again. I really need to buy a butt plug for you...to keep my cum inside from morning until evening".

Lucas blushes and nods his head, "yeah since I am ... technically the girl in this relationship," he purrs softly. He perks his ears up and sticks his tongue out, "well.. maybe I should do it more often if it gets you nice and excited," he laughs a little. Lucas blushes a little and lowers his ears, "I can't it, it feels so good, feeling you deep inside my butt." Lucian perks his ears up while blushing and purrs, "you can buy whatever you want to test out on me," he licks Tony's cheek.

Tony laughed "You aren't a girl Lucas but yes, you are my wife. Don't forget I don't like girls. But you wearing a dress and nothing under it...hm...it means easy access to your hole". He kissed his neko "While they will upgrade you, I will go to buy some stuffs for us. We can use them in our honeymoon".

Lucas blushes a little and laughs a little, "well other than that, I don't mind wearing female clothes for you, mostly lingerie," he wags his tail. He perks his ears up, "oh, make sure to get me that butt plug and I will wear that on our wedding and honeymoon. I want to turn you on more when you have easy access to me," he purrs. "I am very curious what your going to get," he pouts, "and can't wait for our honeymoon to find out," he wags his tail.

Tony giggled "So while you will be upgraded I will buy my tuxedo and stuffs for us...and after your upgrade the ladies will buy you a wedding dress and other clothes. Luna is excited about buying you wedding stuffs. Mom will bake our wedding cake and auntie will prepare the flowers".

Lucas looks at Tony and smiles a little, "it's crazy to think the day after my upgrade... we are going to get married," he wags his tail a little. He looks at Tony while blushing and nods his head with a smile,"I can't wait to see how you will react when I wear something I don't normally wear," he nuzzles Tony. "I am looking forward to our big day... the only thing that makes me sad is, I heard on weddings, the groom and the bride can't see each other until at the church," he slightly pouts.

• 2 weeks later...

Tony giggled "Why to be crazy? I want you to wear my name and to be my lovely wife". He kissed Lucas and added "Don't worry, even we will see each other on the church - I'm sure you will be a wonderful bride. I may even faint seeing you dress like that" Tony loved to tease his neko "But really I hope they won't use wake up on you - that's too much".

"Well because so much is happening. I will not be an android, I will start aging with you and the next day, we will be married," Lucas kisses Tony. "Yeah but we will only see each other when we are stating our wedding vows." Lucas blushes and smiles a little, "are you... going to make me still wear the dress on our honeymoon? So you have complete easy access," he tilts his head and purrs. Lucas shakes his head, "I will make sure they don't put on any make up. I heard if your not use to putting on make up, it can leave a rash."