Page 268 of 269 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269 LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 2688
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    robertita Inventory
    Special Card Koisuru Boukun Haru wo Daiteita Roby

Re: The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

Tony laughed "You aren't a girl Lucas but yes, you are my wife. Don't forget I don't like girls. But you wearing a dress and nothing under it...hm...it means easy access to your hole". He kissed his neko "While they will upgrade you, I will go to buy some stuffs for us. We can use them in our honeymoon".

Ultimate Yaoi Expert KawaiiNekomimiBoy's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    KawaiiNekomimiBoy Inventory
    Drocell Keinz Kaname Shirakawa

Lucas blushes a little and laughs a little, "well other than that, I don't mind wearing female clothes for you, mostly lingerie," he wags his tail. He perks his ears up, "oh, make sure to get me that butt plug and I will wear that on our wedding and honeymoon. I want to turn you on more when you have easy access to me," he purrs. "I am very curious what your going to get," he pouts, "and can't wait for our honeymoon to find out," he wags his tail.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    robertita Inventory

Tony giggled "So while you will be upgraded I will buy my tuxedo and stuffs for us...and after your upgrade the ladies will buy you a wedding dress and other clothes. Luna is excited about buying you wedding stuffs. Mom will bake our wedding cake and auntie will prepare the flowers".

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Lucas looks at Tony and smiles a little, "it's crazy to think the day after my upgrade... we are going to get married," he wags his tail a little. He looks at Tony while blushing and nods his head with a smile,"I can't wait to see how you will react when I wear something I don't normally wear," he nuzzles Tony. "I am looking forward to our big day... the only thing that makes me sad is, I heard on weddings, the groom and the bride can't see each other until at the church," he slightly pouts.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    robertita Inventory

Tony giggled "Why to be crazy? I want you to wear my name and to be my lovely wife". He kissed Lucas and added "Don't worry, even we will see each other on the church - I'm sure you will be a wonderful bride. I may even faint seeing you dress like that" Tony loved to tease his neko "But really I hope they won't use wake up on you - that's too much".

Position
    Seke
    Credits

"Well because so much is happening. I will not be an android, I will start aging with you and the next day, we will be married," Lucas kisses Tony. "Yeah but we will only see each other when we are stating our wedding vows." Lucas blushes and smiles a little, "are you... going to make me still wear the dress on our honeymoon? So you have complete easy access," he tilts his head and purrs. Lucas shakes his head, "I will make sure they don't put on any make up. I heard if your not use to putting on make up, it can leave a rash."

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    robertita Inventory

"I will still love you my neko even when I will be an old man. We will still have sex even then" Tony explained smiling. "I think I will prefer you naked in our honeymoon...but yes, I may take your virginity when you are wearing your wedding dress. It will be excited for us, isn't it?"

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Lucas perks his ears up and laughs a little, "your far from being a old man silly Tony," he wags his tail. He blushes a little, "your so naughty, I wonder if you will still have the stamina for me when you get older," he laughs a little. He blushes, "of course we are going to be naked, but I mean at the start. I will tease you while I am in the wedding dress," he purrs and licks Tony's cheek. Lucas blushes and smiles as he nods his head, smiling, "yes, I hope... it won't hurt too much. It will take a while... to mold me back to accepting your cock like how it is right now," he laughs a little.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    robertita Inventory

Tony giggled "Of course I will still have stamina my neko. We are doing it everyday anyway". He petted his neko "I will prepare you my neko. I told you I will buy stuffs for our honeymoon tomorrow. You will take my cock deep inside you very fast. I'm an expert now how to make love with you my neko"

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Lucas wags his tail a little while blushing, "that is because we have pretty high sex drives," he sticks his tongue out. "Also I was made to .. satisfy my owner," he purrs and rubs against Tony's chest. He flickers his ears and pouts, "and I can only find out what you got on our honeymoon," he grumbles. "But I don't know if I can be patient when I am curious what your going to buy." Lucas blushes a little, "with how often we have sex, we are both experts until I go through my upgrade," he swishes his tail, "then you will be the expert," he laughs a little and licks Tony's cheek.

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles