Seke
    Credits
    KawaiiNekomimiBoy Inventory
    Drocell Keinz Kaname Shirakawa

The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

Name: Lucas
    Hair Color: Brown
    Eye Color: Golden Yellow
    Likes: bugs (not spiders or anything that can hurt him), candy, toys, cat tail (plant), nice people, shiny things.
    Dislikes: thunder, lightning, storms, mean people, pain.
    Appearance:
    Last edited by KawaiiNekomimiBoy; 11-13-2014 at 12:36 AM.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    robertita Inventory
    Special Card Koisuru Boukun Haru wo Daiteita Roby

Re: The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

Name: Antony “Tony” Marcconi
    Hair Color: light red
    Eye Color: red
    Likes: PC games, cars, pizza, races, ice cream, home made food.
    Dislikes: rain, people, bugs, pets.
    Appearance:

Bio:Tony used to play games since he was a kid. He never liked people’s company too much and his parents were always worried about his future. He wasn’t a great student either, plus the fact he dressed as a game character didn’t help him at school at all - everyone thought he’s a weird person. He lives alone in a small flat near a University campus and all day is playing games. He manages to work for a big company that creates games so he tests new games. He’s working from his flat and receives the money via Internet. He only goes out once a day for his shopping, many times he buys online stuffs even food. But one day he received a big box, what can be inside it?

Ultimate Yaoi Expert KawaiiNekomimiBoy's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

The boss of the Nekomimi Factory Agency was making and Advertisement for their sale on Neko Automatic Androids.
    ~Come one and Come All. We are having a sell on these adorable Neko Androids. Need help around the house with chores and what not? Well buy one of our Androids to help you get it all done. If we prefer any other android like a Inumimi or Kitsunemimi etcetera, let us know in advance and we will be happy to customize your very own android. Only at the price of 50 dollars to 100 dollars, depending on which species you pick. Now for sale is an already made Nekomimi Android of the name of Lucas, act now.~
    The boss posts the advertisement on gaming sites and of course their website, letting out a sigh as he stands up. He goes into the factory room, seeing Lucas on the charger and smiles, knowing he playing around with the other androids in the play ground.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    robertita Inventory

Tony was fascinated about his new game. He passed 50 levels already in 3 hours and couldn't have enough of it. He sipped from his coffee and kept playing even he was hungry. "Ok, break time, I should go and cook something" he thought and stopped the game turning on loud the music. He headed to his small kitchen and prepared some fried potatoes with fish for lunch. He returned to his PC and started to eat as he was playing the game again. "Ding-dong" he heard his door bell just when he wanted to go back in kitchen with his empty plate. "I'm coming" he yelled and opened the door. "You received a parcel Tony" the postman smiled and gave him a paper to sign. "What can be inside? I don't remember to order anything" he said loudly and dragged the heavy box inside his house.

Position
    Seke
    Credits

The boss was looking at the emails and notices someone had order Lucas as he smiles a little. He stands up and tells the works to box up Lucas, mailing him as soon as possible. As Lucas was getting carried within the box, he was laying there in only underwear and had a few clothes in the box along with the instruction manual. Lucas had his head slowly tilted to the side with all the movement going on and ears started to flicker with all the activity going on but was still in sleep mode.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    robertita Inventory

“Nekomimi Factory Agency” Tony read the sender name and wondered where he heard that name before. “Oh yes, I remember now, they were advertising for some new toys… it appeared to me while I was playing the game yesterday…don’t tell me that by mistake I order it?” he thought and slowly he opened the box. Inside was a sleeping neko half naked and in natural size. “What should I do now?” Tony rushed to his PC to look for that ad. What was it about?

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Lucas was still in sleep mode as the box was getting opened. His ears perked up when sudden bright lights filled his vision and he automatically wakes up as he heard footsteps run away from him. Lucas sits up slowly with his head tilted to the side when looking around the room, getting out of the box, still a bit wobbly and walks around for a few minutes. Lucas looks down while walking and trips, falling down on the couch and blinks a little, "m-mew?"

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    robertita Inventory

Tony finally found the ad but when to read it he heard a “Mew” and knew the neko was up. He turned around and saw him on the couch. “Are you ok…ahhh?” he jumped and approached the couch. “I’m Tony, what’s your name?” he asked the neko. “He’s so cute and those big eyes…” he thought as he was looking on him. “Damn, what’s with me? He’s just a toy…he’s not real” he kept thinking but he touched gently his face and was surprise to see he was soft and warm.

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Lucas holds onto his tail and slowly looks up at the other male, flickering his ears slowly and nods his head, "y-yes I am okay." He slowly sits up and looks at Tony, "its .. nice to meet you Tony. My name is Lucas," he stands up slowly and was still a bit wobbly from being in a box. Lucas looks up and felt Tony's warm hands, purring softly and leans forward to lick Tony's cheek. "Is this going to be my new home," Lucas holds onto his tail and looks at Tony.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    robertita Inventory

“Lucas you are so cute” Tony said but he didn’t expected for the neko to lick his cheek. “Yes this is your new house. It seems I order you by mistake but now that you are here…you will live with me“ he answered wondering why the hell he just said what he said. But he couldn’t send the neko to live on the streets; he was so cute and sexy. Tony went to the box and took the clothes inside and the instructions. “Please wear these Lucas. I will bring you a pillow and a blanket. You may need a nap after you stayed on the box for so long, it was uncomfortable for sure” he said and went to his room to bring what he said to the neko.

Page 1 of 269 1231151101 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles