Page 269 of 271 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271 LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 2710
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    robertita Inventory
    Special Card Koisuru Boukun Haru wo Daiteita Roby

Re: The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

Tony giggled "Since we are going to sleep in separate rooms tomorrow evening...you can't see the toys until our wedding night". He played with Lucas' tail "They really prepared all the nekos to have sex? I mean...even male and male? You told me before you only suck each other...not sex. Maybe a virgin neko has higher price than one who wasn't virgin anymore".

Ultimate Yaoi Expert KawaiiNekomimiBoy's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    KawaiiNekomimiBoy Inventory
    Drocell Keinz Kaname Shirakawa

Lucas looks at Tony and perks his ears up, "wait... we can't even sleep together," he lowers his ears a little. He pouts, "aw... no fair, I am curious what your going to get." He blushes as his tail was getting played with and looks at Tony, nodding his head, "well there were some androids that had sex, others suck each other or licked. Mostly the girl's had sex to produce more androids," he flickers his ears a little. "I was one of those androids... that wanted to wait until I was brought by my master," he purrs and licks Tony's cheek.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    robertita Inventory

Tony giggled "I think I could send you back if you weren't a virgin. But I didn't buy you for sex. I pressed the button by mistake and simply I get a huge parcel. I had no idea what's inside. Once I open it and saw you naked...I got hard". He kissed his neko gently "I think this mistake was the best in my life. I love you my little neko".

Position
    Seke
    Credits

"Y-You would have sent me back if I wasn't a virgin?" Lucas lowers his ears and tilts his head to the side, looking at Tony but then blushes a little, "so.. I was a good mistake purchase," he wags his tail. He kisses Tony and purrs softly, "I love you too."

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    robertita Inventory

"I didn't send you back as you were cute. Plus they are idiots - how could they sell you without clothes and in a box". He nodded "You were the best gift ever Lucas". He gently touched his neko face "Do you remember when you open your eyes first? You look at me and blush. I think that made me fall in love with you".

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Lucas perks his ears up and blushes a little, purrs and nuzzles Tony, "so what if I wasn't cute? Would you still want me?" He laughs a little, "well they probably wanted you to buy clothes for me," he sticks his tongue out a little. Lucas blushes a little and flickers his ears, smiling a little as he nods his head, "I would never forget. It's also the first time you saw me naked," he purrs while flickering his tail.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    robertita Inventory

"Even Luna is cute. I think they only sell cute nekos so nobody wants to send them back" Tony said smiling to his neko. "I did buy clothes for you and everything you want. You are my lovely wife after all". He kissed other's forehead "I saw you naked and I liked what I was seeing. You were a sexy neko after all".

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Lucas looks at Tony and laughs a little, "that is ... sure a possibility," he sticks his tongue out. "I was surrounded by the other neko androids and I can confirm that all of them were cute, both male and female." Lucas wags his tail and nuzzles against Tony, licking his cheek while purring. He blushes a little and laughs softly, "well when I saw you naked, I liked what I saw as well," he wags his tail.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    robertita Inventory

Tony giggled "So my little neko wanted to see me naked?" he touched Lucas' ears "I patted your head back then and found your ears so soft...you really are a cutie Lucas. Plus you licked my cheek and I lost into your eyes. Maybe I fall for you at first sight my neko".

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Lucas perks his ears up and blushes bright red, nodding his head, "I mean... it was only fair since you saw me naked when you first saw me." Lucas looks at Tony and smiles, "and I find you very handsome," he purrs a little. He flickers his ears a little, "r-really? So the moment you opened my box, you fell in love with me," he tilts his head.

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles