While exploring the forum I found bara?

hkkh

New to the site overall it been a really cool interacting with a lot of people and exploring the forum. As I was exploring I found the there is a bara manga section, which brings me to my question does anyone visit/use it?

I'm sure that if it provided in this forum somebody does visit that section (based of the principle of supply and demand), but my general curiosity has to do more with who, what and why.

By the way, I'm not sure if this topic is General BL talk I wasn't sure where to place it, I was really hesitant even to ask/post particularly because I know sometimes bara --by many individuals-- is consider worlds apart from BL. Actually, that leads to another question what in your opinion makes BL and bara different?

As for potentially posting in the incorrect location as the saying goes, "curiosity killed the cat " so I'll accept any repercussion.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yaoifangirl

• milo001

• hkkh

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yaoi is more like 'Boys love', bara is more like 'men's love'. Yaoi is made more for women while bara is made more for men.

On the forum there are both guys and girls, so there are people who like bara.

I, personally, am a girl, but I still read bara sometimes. Definitely I prefer yaoi more, but sometimes I just feel like reading bara. :hamtaro-005 (5):