• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• alexandergifford

• bamba

• chensim

So like the above person, I can't seem to install the game. It gets about 80-85%-ish and freezes. I've seen something about changing unicodes to japanese... could that help my problem?

Edit: So I fixed my initial install problem, which was the language setting on my computer, but when I try to open and play the game, it's a completely black window. :/ I've just deleted out the open.avi (and found I'd installed the game twice? once within the installed files? could this end up being a problem?) I'll edit in a moment and say if that's fixed things.

Edit 2: Nope, didn't fix it. Thought to uninstall, but it hits a point and freezes during the uninstall. Don't know what to do, so I'm just going to let it be until I get a responce that might help me.

• 3 weeks later...
ehh after the seventh slide it just says MainSystem.exe isn't working...can someone please help me? >3

I have the same problem as this!

Is there anyone who knows how to fix it?

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone is still looking for the solution to this problem, but to install the 1.2 glitch patch, I had to move it to the Silver Chaos folder where the game was installed. For me the default was My Documents/Vividcolor/Silver Chaos. The patch ran perfectly from where it was. Now the game runs fine.

• 2 months later...

Im having trouble opening the torrent. My os is window 8. Im also having trouble with the drives from Daemon tools this is what i get when i try to use it: This app can't run on your PC TO find a version for your pc, check with the software publisher.

I do not know what to do with it:hamtaro-005 (15):

• 3 months later...

When I click on Patch 1.2.exe it opens a grey box but afterwards return to normal (I mean no setup) :/ so I can't continue on the next step

EDIT: I tried everything stated on the previous pages and nothing seemed to work for me TILL I tried closing all web browsers and... It worked :'). (I was so sure it wouldn't... I mean... could it really be that simple?)

• 6 months later...

Thank you very so much :Red_fox: I can play now foxy1 ... I was like, What the...

The letters are all ??????????????????????? Then I discovered it was my computer :_red_fox 11

Anyway, Thank you again :leaf:

• 2 months later...

Please, can someone help me?

Last night it played wonderfully, i followed all instructions and played for and hour or so without any errors, no issues at all, and i loved it. I wanted to continue today, and it came up with the error as soon as it opened, before the main screen had even loaded so i could play, so i completely erased all files and re downloaded. However, it didn't work, instead failing to even load more than a black window, so i tried erasing all traces of the file, resetting my computer to a previous state, re downloaded and tried again.. It took a bit of nitpicking and messing around in properties, but i got it to work again, however, it suddenly froze mid game soon after the first set of choices, and i had to con-alt-del to get back out. Now, if i try to open it, the first windowed window shows up, completely black, and fails to continue loading. I can hit the 'x' and it will ask me if i wish to quit, but nothing will happen no matter whether i hit 'yes' or 'no', and again i have to con-alt-del to close it out.

I really enjoyed the small bit i could play, and want to see the endings. What should i do?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

For some reason whenever I play the game the CGs are never shown there is just a white bar and some text in Jp where the CG is supposed to show up and there is no voices like there is supposed to be in the game. I downloaded everything that was listed and followed the instructions on how to install the game but I cant seem to get the CGs or the voices to show up in the game. Does anyone know something about the problem Im having? or is this normal for the downloaded version of the game

• 4 weeks later...

Can someone please help me? I've been trying this for hrs, pretty much the whole day (yeah that's how much I want to play the game).

I also have the same problem with the game Silver Chaos Fantasia too.

So I download all of the game file and the patch file, and I did exactly like instructed. After I installed the game (I made sure that it's the full version) and I patched it. When I tried to run the game there would be a pop window that says Input Mouse where the title bar is, then the message of the pop up says sysmouse with Japanese words next to it, cause of that error I can't use the my laptop mouse to click on on the screen or anything unless I use my keyboad arrows. It's the exact same thing with the Silver Chaos fantasia game too. I tried looking it up but I couldn't find anything.

I played this game before on my windows 7 32-bit laptop, but now I have windows 8.1 64-bit laptop I don't know why it's not working properly.

I even made sure and checked my other games too but those works fine so I don't know why it's only this game that's showing up that pop window.

Please help! >_

• 9 months later...