Love Love Boys [Revised] (Group RP)

LexHugglez

Who is Your Favorite Love Love Boy????  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Love Love Boys! A group of young men who make up the rainbow in young girls' hearts today! Having released their new album Shining Love, they seem to be hitting it off quickly in the music career! The boys seem to have a bond amongst themselves that seems to be stronger than any friendship, and we will have more for you after this break! Stay tuned!

Rules to the RP:

1) Must send a PM before posting a profile and wait for my response

2) Please be at least literate enough to write a well-typed paragraph or two. Not too caring for grammar, just make it legible for everyone so we aren't struggling to understand you and the rp can move about smoothly

3)Replies will go about in order of colors

4)No god-modding (You should know what means, if not GOOGLE it)

5) If you plan on being away for a while, message me so I can let the others of the group know.

6)Communicate!!!

7) Lastly, please have fun.

LOVE LOVE BOYS ROLES!

RED~

Orange~LexHugglez

Yellow~

Green~

Turqoise~

Blue~

Purple~

Pink~

Grey~

Profile Set-UP

Image: Please choose a character not well known in the anime community. No narutos and digimons please

Name:

Height:

Role: Sing, musician(if so list what instrument they play)

Position: Uke,Seke,Seme,Unknown, etc.

Sexual Orientation:Gay,Lesbian,Bi,Pan,etc.

Kinks(?): Bondage, tall guys, blue eyes, can be a secret, etc.

Personality:

Dislikes:

Other: Anything Else?

Video: Include either a youtube video link, or a link to some vocal singer/actor,etc. So we that we can get an idea of what your character sounds like when they sing or what they sound like when talking for that matter^^

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noise Prince

• Choco Berry

• LexHugglez

• Tetsu

CAT-2.jpg

Name: Arata Mizushima

Height: 5'7

Role: Singer-Orange

Position: Uke

Sexual Orientation:Gay

Kinks(?): Has a thing for taller men, rich guys are his favorite, sweet play(syrups are used, body sundaes, etc.), enjoys light bondage(mainly just a little tying up to a bed and blindfolding)

Personality: Can be pretty cocky at times, but other times he's pretty delicate. He's got a strong-will and isn't afraid to tell someone bigger than him to go f-ck themselves

Likes: Sweets, pandas, money, singing, and has a secret hobby of collecting scented candles. He also enjoys good sex.

Dislikes: Foul odors, seeing stray animals, his face getting hit, drugs

Other: Came from a broken family, and ended up moving out of his parent's house at the age of 16. He rented an apartment with a friend of his before things got weird and he left to join up with a band he heard of in school. Joining up with the band, he realized his passion for singing and grew close with the group. However, coming from a background of an alcoholic and whore of a mother, then there was his father who was never really home, Arata tends to do his own thing and is quick to leave the group during a party to have sex with whoever he deems good enough.

Video:[video=youtube_share;MNy7r4YZ-zs]

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 300, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]qqo7AEX.png[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]AGE:

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]HEIGHT:

5'8 ft.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]ROLE:

Singer - RED[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]POSITION:

Seke.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]SEXUAL ORIENTATION:

Gay[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]KINKS:

Kakeru is a pretty sick and perverted kind of guy. His kinks involve but not limited to cheating, netorare, degradation and orgy.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]PERSONALITY:

Sick minded, perverted, an asshole, a flirt, likes to do stuff on his own whims, the kind not to give serious thoughts about anything, which includes relationships.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]LIKES:

SEX and MUSIC.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]DISLIKES:

Annoying people who wants a serious relationship with him... Anyone who doesn't give in to his flirting.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]OTHERS:

Kakeru is born from a broken family. Both parents were commiting infidelity with each other that he got used to them. And because of that, he developed the same mindset as his parents. That the more, the merrier... in love and sex that is.

Such thought was even seconded when once he deeply fell in love with a senpai at his high school. He thought that the person loved him, only to find out that he was simply a subject of a bet between friends. Because of that, he learned that love is just a game of playing each other's heart.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]VOICE:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

SONG:

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[table=width: 500, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

tumblr_inline_ne008dnD7g1r10o23.jpg

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Name: Itoshi, Seijuro[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Age: 21[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Height: 6'1"[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Role: Singer (Blue)[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Position: Seme[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Sexual Orientation: Bisexual[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Kinks(?): Food play including whipped cream, chocolate syrup and strawberries[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Personality: Sei is a gentle giant. He can be intimidating at first but he's kind to everyone, even if he doesn't show it with a smile. He can be moody at times and mostly don't smile but Seijuro is generally a kind-hearted person. He tends to be very serious when it comes to work. Sei loves to sing and express his emotions through music. He lives with his little sister in his apartment but since he's always been out of town performing, he's used to living in hotels. About his love life, Seijuro hasn't been in a relationship for a long time since he was really busy with work. Guess you could say Seijuro isn't the relationship-hopper kind, is a hopeless romantic and would only fall for someone he really likes. [/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Likes: Rock music, playing the electric guitar, fishing, cooking, iced coffee[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Dislikes: Rude and annoying producers or people, clingy brats, tomatoes[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Other: He has a sun tribal tattoo on his left shoulder

tribal-sun-tattoos-designs-36-1.png

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Video:

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Great! So so far, Red, Orange, and Blue are taken and posted. Reservations for Grey, Turquoise, and Purple. All that's left is Yellow, Green, and Pink^^ Thanks for joining guys!!:hamtaro-005 (12):

Screen_Shot_2014_11_09_at_6_38_48_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2014_11_09_at_6_29_44_PM.png

Name

Yuki Tsukome

Height

5'8

Role

Singer/guitarist [purple]

Position

Uke

Sexual Orientation

Denial Gay

Kinks

Tall guys, piercings, tattoos, 'cool' figures.

Personality

Is a very distant sort of guy, loves to get lost in music. He could never express himself very well, always overshadowed by his older brothers which his parents always took attention to. They pretty much ignored him, never acknowledging any achievements he made in school or anything. He dropped out of high school at the age of 17 to search for a career in his music, which is when he joined the band. He found the band, and by absorbing himself in music, he was able to have something that he could love and would love him back. He felt he had a sort of relationship with music in itself, it understood him and he it. Yuki is really only close with those of the band, and even then, he is still distant and doesn't fully open up to them. He doesn't think it's worth opening up to someone, and to give them the time of day for a relationship, devout and married to his music.

Sweets, fluffy things (animals), thunderstorms.

Dislikes

Being annoyed (which is easy), loud people, nagging, bubbly. People making fun of his name (which is more girly), and referring to him as a girl.

Vocals

Instrumental - Guitar

[table=width: 500, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]2mcwtut.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

- Personality -

Huī is a mysterious guy. He keeps to himself and doesn't speak much to anyone. But when he does, he is blunt and often comes across as rude. He doesn't get angry very easily but when he does, it is terrifying. He is an anti-social cold hearted bastard with a refined look which shows tell-tale signs of his upbringing. He is a closed book and no one really knows the real Huī.

He doesn't believe in love. He was never in a relationship and never intends to be in one. He doesn't get bothered when people flirt with him or take interest in him. He is really good looking so he catches the interest of a lot of people. He secretly enjoys giving people the cold shoulder and playing hard to get.

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

- Past -

Huī comes from a very rich Chinese family. He was home tutored so he doesn't have any experience when it comes to getting along with different people. He wasn't exposed to many things and his life revolved around studying and playing the piano. He was an intelligent student and a diligent pianist. Music was his passion. In his free time, he explored making music through various other sorts of instruments. But the pianoforte always took priority.

When he was 18, his parents were killed in a road accident. He inherited everything. His dad owned a huge company and his relatives expected him to fill his dad's shoes. Too much pressure was put on him and he finally cracked. He packed up his bags and walked out of his mansion, never to return again. He bought a flat with his father's money and started living on his own. He performed in late night fancy clubs and five star hotels, getting lost in his music. During the day, he stayed put in his flat, writing songs, music and random poems.

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

- Present -

Huī was a recent addition to the band. He was discovered by one of the members by accident. He was really skilled at playing the piano and often played his own compositions. One night he was playing a random piece of his when the said member was present. After he finished, Huī was asked to join the band. He declined immediately. But the guy pestered him and eventually just to stop the man from annoying him, he agreed. Often doubts whether he made the right decision...

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

- Likes -

Music, Solidarity and Smoking.

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

- Dislikes -

Love, over-confidence and show offs.

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

- Tattoos -

Huī may look all refined and all but he's got an inscription of his name at the back of his back. He got it done when he turned 2o and is damn proud of it.

Huī means Grey

2pocxme.gif

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

- Other -

He is a surprise package

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

- Video -

- Piano Skills -

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

I hope this table helps with the RP since there are so many of us O=

[table=width: 600, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td] - Colour - [/td]

[td] - Name - [/td]

[td] - Played By -[/td]

[td] - Role - [/td]

[td] - Info - [/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td] Red [/td]

[td] Kakeru Tohyama [/td]

[td]

[/td]

[td] Vocalist [/td]

[td]

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td] Orange [/td]

[td] Arata Mizushima [/td]

[td]

[/td]

[td] Vocalist [/td]

[td]

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td] Yellow [/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td] Green [/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td] Turquoise[/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Blue[/td]

[td] Seijuro Itoshi [/td]

[td]

[/td]

[td] Vocalist/Electric Guitarist[/td]

[td]

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Purple[/td]

[td] Yuki Tsukome[/td]

[td]

[/td]

[td] Vocalist/ Guitarist[/td]

[td]

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Pink[/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td] Grey [/td]

[td] Huī [/td]

[td]

[/td]

[td] Pianist [/td]

[td]

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

P.S. - If anything is missing let me know ^^'

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! So I'm sure you are all waiting to start the roleplay now. I'm going throw in a vote now on whether or not everyone feels we should start the rp now, or wait for all the spots to be filled? I say we should at least wait on one more person to post which I think would be Key-Tokki. I will talk to them on posting a profile that way we have an even number of couples^^ If you would like the RP to go on without the rest of the spots being taken say 'I want Love Love Boys!' and if you wish to keep waiting say 'I will wait for the Rainbow!' ^^

Hmm well, I agree I would love to start as soon as we can, I'm looking forward to it. Worst case if we can't fill the entire rainbow, it's not like it changes them being a rainbow - we can pretend there are still the other rainbow members of the band, simply, we don't have anyone to play them.

I can't wait to get started. I feel we should start the first round. By the time we get to the end, I feel the rainbow will be complete. *grins*

Alright! I've made the decision to wait for one LAST person to join so if you guys can talk to some friends on here and see if they want to join I'll ask around as well. Once we have one last person join we can START!! ^^ Meaning I'll post another thread in the Arena and this would be where we can all chat or discuss things^^

• 2 weeks later...

So sorry for just disappearing all of a sudden guys!!

of course you can join!! Feel free to take any of the colors available and then as soon as your profile is up, I'll post the thread up in the arena and Love Love Boys will begin!!

color]g?1

Name: Sensaina Hasu

Height: 5"8

Role: Vocalist - Violinist

Position: Seke

Sexual Orientation: Secretly gay

Kinks: Along with being secretly gay, his kinks are one of those that ought to be secret as well - partly because of his family background too that he needs to hide it. A little bit girly stuffs like ... crossdress (that explains the pink). Bondage and blindfold ... and most any other things that can spin off around those two things.

Personalities: Because of coming from a wealthy and somewhat very strict family he turns out to be serious type of person, passionate to whatever he does, however, he's gentle, sweet, not much of a talker himself, only speaks when needed.

Likes: He appears to dislike parties, the joy of being surrounded by people because of his silence and face, but he actually likes it and enjoys it. Also that's why he joined an idol group, or else he'd stay far far away from it.

Dislikes: Half-ass business, he likes things to be done like it's suppose to. And being ignored.

Others: Originated from a weathly and strict family, not much talking is heard in the house, that's why he's so silent. And as soon as they found out what he's good at - which is music - he focused him to that path and that path only. Made him very ... obedient. He never complaint about music or any of the sort, instead, he's actually very passionate about it. As said ... very obedient. His sexual orientation and personal naughty kinks are the only rebel things he has ever done, and they're hidden well from his strict family. ALSO, about the pink color that may relate to his orientation, if you ask him, he'd deny it totally.

Vocal:

Accepted!! I'll be posting the thread up as soon as I can! Today is my birthday so my mom is taking me out, but when I get back Love Love Boys will be made for sure!!