Practice Japanese with me?

Lemonade☆

私は日本語が大好きですから、いっしょにべんきょうしませんか?☆〜(ゝ。∂)

私はレモネードです!

よろしくね~

やおいがすきですが、日本が大好きです!

If you don't understand that, it's ok! I will practice with you no matter what level of Japanese you are!

Let's improve together!

So, if you wanna practice together, don't be shy! PM me!

:hamtaro-005 (8):

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kuro-sama

• amberwynter

• Lemonade☆

Top Posters In This Topic

こんいちわ!よろしくおねがいします!

Ok I have to go back to English I'm a super newbie. :hamtaro-005 (5):

I've got my kana down, but aside from that and a few very basic phrases I know nothing. The only kanji of what you wrote that I know is 私, and 日本語. But it would be awesome to have someone to work on Japanese with, if you don't mind my super slow pace. So if that's ok with you then let's be study-buddies!

Hey, can I learn too?? So my level of knowledge is zero. Which means I don't know anything. I know how to say couple of words and phrases but I don't know how to write anything. As I said I know very little and even that 'very little' comes from me watching too much anime. So I really really really wanna learn Japanese because it's my dream to go and live in Japan when I grow up... So I might be a little troublesome and I'm sorry if I am and I really hope I can learn something here. so Thank you :D