💜 Secret Affection 💜 (Jester x 0rochi)

JesterOfTheCrown

"Oh sure,thatll be fun!" Romeo smiled,pulling away and putting away some of the things he had laid out like syrup,etc. and then yawned and stretched. "I'll need to brush my teeth first and get dressed." He said. "Oh? What did you want to ask me about?" He asked, waiting on Joshua to respond before he went upstairs to do anything.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 0rochi

• JesterOfTheCrown

''Well, it isn't exactly a question but...'' He swallowed before continuing to speak, ''I don't exactly think I'm gay...'' Blush crawled across his cheeks quickly, and he averted his eyes from Romeo. ''But, I r-really like you for some reason.'' Joshua laughed nervously and scratched the back of his neck.

"Well,Joshua.. Finding yourself is a journey. Perhaps you haven't found yourself yet. You can do some experimenting and see which one you feel more attraction to. Hey,you might even like both." Romeo smiled. "Maybe you just need to explore your sexuality a little bit more,Joshua. I knew it was hard for me to find my identity and to find who I am today,but we all have to find ourselves in this journey." He patted Joshua's back. "I won't be upset or offended if you do like women,and you break up with me. I will never judge you for your actions. Unless,of course,you murder someone or something." He giggled.