💜 Secret Affection 💜 (Jester x 0rochi)

JesterOfTheCrown

Y230yYn.jpg

Name: Joshua Kirsch

Nicknames: Josh

Species: Human

Nationality: German

Currently is a video game reviewer/tester.

Personality: Joshua is a rather quiet man. He likes to keep to himself, and if he develops a liking for you, you are one lucky man or woman.

Although he is quiet, he is not shy. He'd definitely be up for conversation if you knew a thing or two about the latest video game or movie. Josh is really into that sort of stuff.

Likes: Gaming, smoking, his cat Shady, tinkering with computers/gaming systems.

Dislikes: Cleaning, cooking, loud people, crowds.

Appearance: Black wavy-ish hair, light green eyes, pale/soft skin

Extras: Usually wearing a 'Skyrim' sweater, ring piercing on the right side of his lip.

Past: As a child, Joshua never spoke unless he absolutely wanted something, this of course concerned his parents, but they had just assumed Josh was anti-social.

One day after a normal Monday of the fifth grade, Joshua ran home in a hurry, his heart jumping in his chest with excitement.

As soon opened the door, he yelled, ''Mom, Dad, I want a game boy!'' His parents rushed to the door in a hurry, a look of concern spreading across their faces. ''Is everything okay? Are you okay?'' His mother began to rub his face in search for bruises. She had assumed that he had rushed home once again from his famous bully, Jack Sutton.

Joshua pushed her hand away with a groan, ''Did you not hear what I said? I want a game boy!''

Turns out, that day Josh had gone on a school field trip to a 'Career day' hall. There, he had discovered his dream of working with 3D animation and video games. He thought the whole idea of the art and graphics were amazing, and It was seriously something he planned on working on in the future.

Of course, as a majority of parents would, they supported Joshua's strange affection for this subject, signing him up for art classes and animation programs.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 0rochi

• JesterOfTheCrown

1109552_1346230948251_full.jpg

Name: Romeo Bell

Nicknames: Rome,Bell

Species: Human

Nationality: Italian

Rome is quite shy,yet can be social when he's comfortable. He has interest in only sewing/knitting,cooking and reading. He wastes his days away with these things,and currently works at a cafe. He went into education for massage therapy,but he didn't enjoy it very well so he really doesn't know what to do with his life. He lives alone with his cat, Luna.

Past:

Rome's parents hated him as a child. They abused him both verbally and physically. This ended up in giving him slight shyness and he was always too afraid to speak to anyone. People who knew him during childhood knew him as the kid who would be shaking like a poor rabbit in a thunderstorm.

His family was never very rich,and his parents never paid for anything besides school and food for Rome. He learned to be grateful for what he had.

One year,when Rome was sixteen,his parents kicked him out of the home,forcing him to live on his own. He has never seen his parents since,and he's so glad that he hasn't.

It was a cold,cold day today,as Rome awoke to notice that he'd gotten a day off today. Rising out of bed,he did his usual morning routine of having a shower,getting dressed,and brushing his hair and teeth. Grabbing his keys and phone,he decided that he'd like to go watch a movie. Since it was about 2 in the afternoon,he assumed that the theatre was open. He drove to the theatre after grabbing a cup of tea,and getting inside the theatre. After Rome had decided on what movie he'd like to watch,he began walking towards the door to the movie and accidentally bumped into a dark-haired man not much older than him when he was about to enter the theatre to watch the movie. "Oh sir,I'm so sorry! Is the movie over?" He asked curiously. "That's to bad.. I really wanted to watch that movie.." He mumbled to himself. "Oh!" He realized that he was still in the man's way,giggling softly and apologizing again before turning around to leave the theatre.

(really didn't know how to start this,so I hope this is okay?)

Joshua looked down at the younger male with his usual, straight, emotionless expression. ''Oh, I am personally glad the movie ended. It wasn't all that good.'' Josh huffed in slight disappointment, then smiled slightly. For a boy, he was kind of cute. The way he giggled was kind of girly, yet he for some reason found it attractive? Pff, probably not. Just because this kid looked a little feminine, doesn't mean Josh was attracted to him... right?

Josh flicked his lip piercing with his tongue, slipping past the smaller male, ''well, enjoy your next movie.'' he mumbled, sipping the last drop of the can on pepsi he held in his hand.

(It was fine! But is it okay if you send a link of his picture? It didn't work for some reason?)

(Oh,perhaps it's because it's a fanpop picture. Here:

)

"Oh! I didn't want to watch any other of the movies.." He said silently,blushing and walking ahead of Joshua,too embarrassed to talk to him,while heading to the mall nearby to buy some things. He bought some cat food,some yarn and some food. He then decided to go home. Getting in his car,he drove home.

The next day,he sat in the cafe and waited for someone to come in,when he saw the man from yesterday. "Oh,g-good morning sir! What w-would you like today?" He asked,embarrassed and silently hoping that Joshua wouldn't notice who he was.

(Sorry again,still don't really know how to reply to this?)

(That gave me a picture of a crying girl? XD And it's okay. I'll do the best I can to make this interesting.)

''Uhm, I guess I'll have a medium chai latte and... hmm...'' He looked up from his wallet and to the sweet pastrys behind the glass shell. ''a slice of pumpkin pie?'' He pulled a ten dollar bill out of his wallet, which was when he finally noticed Rome. ''Ahh, I remember you. The boy from the theatre yesterday, right?'' The grinned, waiting to complete the transaction.

( agh why won't it work?! Found one!

Meishawg.jpg)

"Yes,sir!" He began to pour the beverage and get the slice of pie. "E-eat in or take-" he nodded,blushing and smiling nervously. "Yes,actually! So sorry about bumping into you. I sometimes don't look at where I'm going." He then smiled genuinely and giggled again,as he served Joshua his food. "Thank you!" He said,once the transaction was made. He then grabbed a donut and some mint tea and stepped away from the counter. "I guess I should take a quick break,since I haven't eaten breakfast. You've been my only customer so far." He said,sitting down at a table and taking a bite of his donut.

Joshua chuckled. For some reason, this boys aura was almost warming, he had the same odd feeling he felt the day before. ''I'll eat here, thank you. And don't worry about it, it was an accident.'' It was odd, Josh never spoke unless he wanted something, but he felt like he was about to strike up a conversation with this kid. He thanked Rome for the food and drink and sat down at single table. He took a sip of the chai tea and sighed, the foam felt amazing against his tongue. After an exhausting morning of tapping your thumbs madly against a controller (which actually didn't take much effort), it was nice to take a break and have his favorite beverage and snack.

''Really? That's odd. I love this cafe, but I don't believe I have seen you here before. Did you just start working here?'' He watched as Rome sat at the table across from him taking a bite of his donut.

"Ahh,no. I started here about two or three years ago,actually. I'm not much of a face that can be recognized,I guess." He shrugged and sipped at his tea. "This is kinda difficult.." He said,as he sat with Joshua. "Th-this might be a bit easier. Anyway, I-I'm Romeo. You can call me anything you want,I don't really mind. Most people call me Rome." He tried to stutter less and look less nervous,which didn't really work since his fingers were still sort of trembling when he took a sip of his drink. "Wh-what about you?" He asked. "I mean, you don't need to tell me if you don't want to.." He twiddled his thumbs.

Joshua blushed lightly, he suddenly felt bad for asking. ''Ahh, excuse me...'' Josh quickly took a sip of his foamy tea, slipping off a sliver of the pumpkin pie with his fork. He placed his cup back on the table and flashed Romeo a smirk, plopping the piece of pumpkin pie into his mouth. ''I am Joshua, nice to meet you, Romeo.'' It was rather rude for him to eat with food in his mouth, but he wasn't a very proper man. After he had swallowed his pie, he began to speak. ''So, I am assuming you are Italian?''

Rome giggled at the smirk and how Joshua ate with his mouth full. "Oh,how'd you know?" He asked,looking surprised. "Usually people assume I'm Canadian." He smiled. "You've been the first person to get it right." He took a bite of his donut and dipped his tea politely. "Well,uhmm.. You sound German to me... A-Am I correct?" He asked,blushing. (I forgot to tell you that Rome doesn't have glasses btw,even if he has them in the picture.)

(Okay ^^)

Joshua laughed, ''I'll be honest, your name is quite the give-away.'' He sipped his tea, the happy grin sticking on his face. It was nice to have a regular conversation with somebody, other than blabbing about the latest video game. ''Wait, you can tell I am German?'' Now Josh's face was completely red. ''I thought my accent would be gone by now...'' He ran a hand through his hair and sighed. ''You see, i was living with my parents for a month when I was moving, and we spoke German to each-other just about all the time... I suppose my accent kind of slipped back.'' He chuckled awkwardly, plopping another piece of pumpkin pie into his mouth.

Rome smiled and nodded. "I guess it does." He shrugged. "Well,that's not a bad thing! I like accents." Said Rome with a smile,as he ate a bit of his donut and sipped his tea again. "Anyways,I'm glad that we can talk. Nobody ever talks to me,ever. Only my boss to give me orders,and people to order things. My kitty Luna is the only one who talks to me!" he said with his cute giggle.

(Deciding to change Josh's last name, it doesn't sound very German.)

''I see. Well in that case, thank you.'' He brought his milky tea to his lips, but he lowered the cup when Romeo began to talk again. At this point, he wanted to be as polite as possible. It wasn't everyday he had a conversation with someone other than his computer. ''Ah, that kinda sounds like me...'' Joshua chuckled, ''I only ever talk to people I know at work, because we are all kind of into the same thing, and my cat Shady is really the only girl that I ever talk to. Believe it or not, I am pretty anti-social.'' Josh once again brought his tea to his lips, finally taking a sip. The tea was kind of cold by now, but he didn't mind. He was happy that he was finally making a new friend.

(That's okay!)

"No way! You seem like a very sociable person to me." He smiled. "Perhaps you just need more people with similar interests. I'm not much into technology,but I do find it to be an interesting topic. I'm more of a person who enjoys literature,cooking,and sewing." He said kindly,finishing his donut. "Maybe you could visit me sometime,or I can visit you, it doesn't m-matter,uh.." He blushed and pushed back a strand of his hair,smiling softly.

''You think so? Heh...'' Joshua ran his hand through his jat black hair, grinning. He studied Romeo as he talked. He was pretty cute... for a guy. His feminine face, his shiny blonde hair... Even the was he drank his tea and giggled made him seem rather flamboyant. ''Oh, you cook? Cool. I can't cook for my life.'' He chuckled, drinking down the last of his tea. ''Yeah... My bungalo is really messy... But I suppose we could hang sometimes?'' Joshua stretched out the word 'really'. ''Do you like video games?'' A huge smile spread across Josh's face as he awaited for an answer, resting his head in his hand in his hand.

"I'm not much into them,since I can't afford them.. But I'd love to play some! B-but,you don't have to.." He blushed and twiddled his thumbs. "Well,that's okay! I could clean it for you,u-unless you like it messy.." He sipped his tea again,and smiled nervously. "Oop,there's someone. Give me a second." He said,getting back to the register and serving a few customers before refilling his mint tea.

''Trust me, video games are my life, I'd love to.'' Joshua laughed. He hoped he wasn't making Romeo nervous? ''Oh, you'll probably take a step into my home and run back out. And I guess I don't exactly like it messy, but I have no motivation to clean it.'' He spoke in a soft tone, almost as if he was whispering. He was rather embarrassed of the fact that this guy had just offered to clean his house, but he was willing to take it. ''Take your time.'' He gave the smaller male a small wave as he rose from the table, the dug back into eating his slice of pie.

Soon after he served a few people,he sat back down with his tea and sipped at it. "Oh,well that would be really fun! Don't worry,I love to clean. It'll be fun!" He said,as he started to feel more comfortable around Joshua,as he began to slightly relax. "But I think visiting and playing video games will be really fun! I'm sorry if I'm not very good at them." He giggled and smiled brightly.

(Realmy gun xD)

''So you cook and you clean? Ha, maybe I'll marry you.'' He winked at Romeo and laughed, putting his empty cup of tea on his crumby plate. ''What if I train you? That'd be fun.'' Joshua flicked his lip ring with his tongue and grinned. ''I have a very wide selection of games to choose from. It would probably take you at least two hours to get through them all.''

Romeo felt his face light up at Joshua's comment,and sipped his mint tea quickly to try and look less embarrassed. "Y-yeah,that'll be nice. I'm off in 10 minutes,anyway." He said,smiling and blushing as he saw Joshua flick the lip ring with his tongue.

After they talked for a while,it was time for Rome to leave the cafe. He closed up his shift and left the cafe with Joshua. "S-so,should I head with you to your place,or to mine?" He asked,looking excited.

He chuckled softly at Romeo's reaction, leaning back in his seat.

Once they were ready to leave, Joshua hopped up out of his seat. ''I'd prefer if we went to my place, If you don't mind?'' He pushed his chair back in under the table, flashing Rome a smile.

(Wow, short. I promise my next response will be longer, but I will do a time lapse when they are leaving.)

(Yes of course,don't worry! At least you're making more than one or two sentences.)

"Yeah,sure! I'll just follow your car,then?" He asked,smiling as he got into his car and waited for Joshua. Soon they drove to Joshua's house,which Rome noticed that his home wasn't that far away. He parked in the driveway after Joshua and got out of the car. As they entered the house,Rome looked happier than any human adult being should look. "I forgot you had a cat! Oo,she's such a cute little kitty~!" He smiled and petted the cat,looking really happy and excited. "Ahh,sorry. I really like cats.." He said once he'd snapped out of it,rubbing his head and sming nervously. "It's actually not that messy. I could clean that." Said Rome as he observed the home.

''You liker her, eh?'' Joshua chuckled, slipping his car keys into his pocket. ''Yeah, she's quite old. I have had her since I was twelve.'' He lent down and began scratching behind Shady's tail. ''She's deaf, but she seems to respond to facial emotions well.'' When Josh got back up, he groaned.

"It's actually not that messy. I could clean that."

''Oh, trust me, it is messy. You haven't seen my living room yet.'' With that, he began to lead Romeo through his home. First to the pizza box infested kitchen, that sat beside a pile of dirty dishes.

His living room, however, was even worse. Infront of the T.V, there were blankets and pillows sprawled across the floor along with game controllers and again, pizza boxes. ''Uhm... Welcome?'' He laughed nervously, scratching the back of his neck.

Rome's face immediately saddened once he was notified that she was deaf. He nodded as they got into the living room. He laughed and nodded. "I'll get to work! You can go look for a video game for us to play if you want." He said,beginning to clean up the living room until it was perfect. He finished in 20 minutes. "Phew! Like it?" He asked,smiling.

''Don't worry, I already have a game in mind.'' As soon as Romeo began to clean, Joshua pulled his 3DS out of his pocket and began to play his favorite game, Super Smash Bros. It was rather funny the way he had gotten sucked into his game so quickly, it was as if the world around him had completely disappeared. His game was the only thing that mattered.

"Phew! Like it?"

Romeo's voice snapped Josh out of his own little world, causing him to look up. His jaw dropped and his eyes widened. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. ''Wow...'' Was all he could muster.