Animal X: Genshi Sairai ONE DAY IT WILL BE TRANSLATED... maybe!

chibirin5

I don't know about you guys but I've been waiting forever for the ending to be translated ... its really sad since there are only 3 vols left that need to be translated. Over the years I just keep looking at the Japanese raws I have and wishing I could read Japanese.

So lets talk about how much we wish we could read it and maybe see if anyone knows anyone that would be interested in translating the end .. because again I have the raws in japanese and I have also saved cleaned up scans with the text taken out so its all ready for english translations to be placed in! >> . Could be a group effort!

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oneria156

• chibirin5

• kurokame

Top Posters In This Topic

hi!! i was wondering where did you get the raw ending? ive been looking everywhere for the raw ;____; can you send it to me/give me the download links? thank you so much!!

• 4 years later...

I just finished reading what's out so far and now this is an issue for me. T_T

I know enough Japanese to consider giving translating this a shot. I just want to know how it turns out, although I've seen some spoilers.

I'm considering trying to get a hold of the last few volumes even if i have to get the whole set...