Guilt|Pleasure Fan

KichikuNekoFan

Um...not sure if I've posted in the right place...

Anyway, as with any Kichiku Neko book, WARNING::Red sector yaoi. (this is my first read in that genre)

I haven't actually read all their books lol. Father Figure is beautiful ! I didn't think I would like it, but I ended up :7yoyo10:

The kink/graphic stuff is er... I can't take too much (Blah, I've lived through Kichiku Neko's book, I'm invincible :p ) But the psychological bit is ultimate! Super thrilling. Very intense and emotional read. Strikingly different.

Anyone else know such psychologically thrilling stories, please share ! :D

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KichikuNekoFan

• demononearth

• BlueNeon

• No Time For Losers Ltd.

Indeed, those from Guilt|Pleasure are awesome. So far, I read New York Minute and a few chapters from In These Words. All I can say is that I've never felt so much tension while reading a manga (here I'm talking about In These Words - I can't wait for their second volume).

I discovered Gulilt Pleasure when I was searching for a similar manga to Midnight Dogshow. Yaoi, mature men, same dark atmosphere.

Now...some 'psychologically thrilling stories': Bi no Isu, Giglio, Zion no Koeda, Deadlock, Mob for Jack, Under Grand Hotel. But the art will never be as good as the one done by GP.

Yes exactly! I really want to read the rest of the chapters. Being a broke fan of G|P doesn't help either :p

Yeah, the artwork in G|P is unmatchably gorgeous :)

Thanks for the recommendations, I'll check them out this weekend!

I had heard earlier about "Under Grand Hotel" and "Midnight Dogshow"...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
:

Okay, so I eventually checked out the list you gave me ^^

-Bi No Isu: Started reading a bit but never really followed much ^^'

-Zion no Koeda: FANTASTIC !! Deep characters, I could see their motivations, conflicts and growth. The reason they behaved the way they did. +Beautiful conclusion.

-Giglio: Seems like your typical Stockholm Syndrome plot... Didn't really enjoy it.

-Deadlock: Looks very promising! Though only the first 2 chapters are translated x( I ended up reading Raws. Its completely clean, I wonder if its yaoi.

-Mob For Jack: YOU'RE TROLLING ME AREN'T YOU? What part of that was I supposed to enjoy. Was just mindless, pointless. -_-

Thanks for your recommendations ^_^ , especially Zion no Koeda ! It was lovely and its going into my top 3. :D

So have you read any other interesting manga like this recently?

• 2 weeks later...

I can't say that I am a big fan of this author but lately I'm into In these words pretty bad...

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

i discovered GuiltPleasure quite recently & being a total Motoni Modoru fan, their works are just right down my alley

• 7 months later...

I too am fond of their work which I discovered with In These Words. I have yet to read all their stuff but so far I'm really enjoying it. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

• 3 years later...

Does anyone have the volume 2 and 4 of in these words by kichiku neko and also part 2 and 3 of bad company , i search for this manga for years but i coundn't find anything , i will be very thankful if someone send them to me my email is (

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
) and thank you