✼ Flower In The Desert ✼ [Yujiko]

ChibiMonkey

Noticing the dismay in the other's expression, Livius took another intoxicating gulp of the vine nectar in his cup, before choking on it slightly once the redhead spoke. Clearing his throat, the young prince sat up," Yes. I have... Yes, with a man- why would my father tell anything to a woman anyways? The only time he speaks to my mother is to tell her he's horny..." Adjusting himself uncomfortably, he felt as if those blue eyes of the other were both piercing through him, and judging him.

The next question that followed the first left the blonde in shock. Of course he didn't love Ramnse, sure he was handsome, smart, kind in person, and overall a good match for any woman. But, even with all of this, Livius couldn't even think of being in love with the General. "Gods no..." He responded quickly," The man, I know, Loves me. But not I to him... Not that he wouldn't be a good lover, but he's not my type..."

All these personal questions left the blonde feeling filthy, bringing him to chug the rest of his wine, and exhaling with hydration. "Honesty... I don't even know if I could love anyone. Please, don't think me as heartless, I only did what I thought was best for my knowledge of the kingdom, so I could rule it better..." Suddenly the blonde was defensive, for what, we don't know.

((Movie and CD store :D))

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChibiMonkey

• Yujiko

Raziel frowned slightly as he stared at the other, as if trying to read him when he spoke and answered his questions. He seemed to freely admit these relations with this man. It was surprising, to Raziel. He supposed if it was a slave, he wouldn't be surprised, since Livius was a prince, he could probably do as he pleased to them and, if he was the typical rich, horny brat, he got what he wanted. However, it didn't seem like Livius was that type of person at all. It almost seemed as if the prince was a victim in this situation. He really was shut out from all the legitimate information and everything going on in this land, unless he gave his body up.

Raziel was just thinking to himself, thoughts swirling in his mind as he stared at the other, almost judgmentally. He glanced into the others clear blue eyes. He honestly didn't even know what to say to that. "I'm surprised" he finally spoke honestly, simply wanting to break the silence. He didn't know what to say, so he spoke his mind "Is it not your fathers law, that it is wrong to be with someone of the same gender?" he inquired "Or does he know, and let it pass, as you are his son and heir?" he inquired with a raised eyebrow. Raziel himself had nothing against homosexuality or anything of the sorts. But law said those caught in such relations were to be executed, so Raziel didn't even think about it. He'd never needed to think about it though. He'd never found a sexual, or romantic interest in a man. Neither had he with a woman either, though.

Seeing the blond was getting on edge about everything, Raziel shook his head "I don't judge you for it" he spoke, then thought "Well, perhaps that isn't completely true. Simply, i understand now. I thank you for sharing this with me, now i know the position your stuck in...heir to the throne, wanting to change things and take control, yet your father won't let access of real knowledge to you..." he trailed off as he leaned back, glancing out the open balcony "I have nothing against your relations. As it of course doesn't affect me in the least. But I am curious, if you already have your source, what do you need use of me for?"

This meeting seemed to be going rather well compared to the previous night, and for that the prince was grateful. Though, by now the young blonde began to fell the effects of the wine weighing on him. Not that he was drunk, but rather he had a light buzz. Adjust himself so that the boy was sitting up in his chair, his eyes looked upon the other as he mentioned the law his father had in act some years ago. He had no opinion on the law when it was in acted, cause, well he wasn't trying to sleep with the general for information at the time. But, it's gotten in his way slightly, and even so still has proven to be more of a cushion for his and Ramnse's rep. Being that they would both deny relations with one another to avoid death.

"Yes my father in acted this law, but I'm subject to this law as well. That is why only five people know of my relationship with a man. And only four know what man it is..." Stated the heir as he began drinking from the second goblet he had poured. "The way your reacting suggest you've never consider the thought of sleeping with a man of the same gender because of this law?" He chuckled, and probably not a women either, my father decreed arrange marriage be a law as well." Sigh faintly, he drank a sip or so of the wine.

"I need you cause I don't want to have to sleep with this guy ever night to get information 3 nights out of the week. He's not much of talker when sex is on the line, I noticed that..." Shrugging the boy set the cup down. "I need you to help out with the chores around here, pretend that your a slave, act the part. And you can even stay in my room if the servant's quarters isn't to your fancy..."

Raziel frowned a bit when the other talked about the law against homosexuality in the land, or any other same-sex relations. He just sighed a bit, leaning back against the chair he sat in "I highly doubt he would kill his own son. Knowing that bastard he'd probably come up with some coverup excuse, find a scapegoat to blame to keep your appearance pure to the public. Or something other ridiculous bullshit like that" he huffed in irritation as he looked away. Everything in this kingdom was corrupt. Nothing the current pharaoh did was just, or made any sense to anyone but his own mind. And he just fed lies over it as a blanket to make it all appear well and dandy. He scoffed in thought about it.

Hearing the others question regarding his own sexual thoughts and tendencies, he narrowed his eyes and scoffed "Well, I really don't prefer being executed" he said as he crossed his arms across his chest as he stared at the other, watching him start drinking from the second cup. Raziel heard how wines were potent, but he'd never had anything of the delicacy sort before to know how much was too much, or anything. He figured the prince did this often, lavishing up in his delicacies of foods and drinks. "No, i haven't ever thought of being sexual with a man. Nor have a considered with a woman either. Unlike you, i haven't any time to be taking in pleasantries of the such. I focus on working for my family and helping my village, thats all I have time to think about and do" he spoke.

He listened to the other explain what it was he wanted him to do here, and he frowned. He didn't want to be stuck here. But of course, it wasn't like he was expecting some royal to be kind enough to let him go back to his family. "Pretend to be a slave?" he inquired "So what would I be doing instead? You mentioned the other night something about being your informant. But how would I accomplish any of that stuck here in your palace?" he inquired. If he was 'pretending' to be a slave, that implied the other had different real intentions and plans for the other. "And there is nothing wrong with the servants quarters. It is fine" he explained. Even just the servants quarters beds were far nicer of a room and bed for him compared to his one at home. Though he'd still rather be home in his bed. "And wouldn't it be suspicious anyways, for me to stay in your room if I am to pretend to be a slave? It would surely raise notice and questions" he pointed out.

Livius listened as his mind got hazing, after all even if someone was intoxicated, what Raziel was saying made since. And honestly, up until the General came onto him, the prince never had a thought about sex, well... With a man that is. Sighing, the blonde ran a hand through his hair," I highly doubt with the kingdom in it's current state, that the law is what would kill you for having a same sex relationship outside the inner-city." Proclaimed the young prince as he spun the cup in circles. "After all, if you haven't noticed, my father doesn't seem to care about the outland villages. And it would only make since that he wouldn't care about your sexuality..." Those too blue eyes lifted from off the glass.

The young man started to wonder what it would be like to see his new friend in a vulnerable position, like Ramnse puts him. Legs spread wide a part just waiting for someone to enter it's threshold, his red hair gently laying back on the bedding, and his face flushed and erotic... Livius bit his lower lip just thinking about the sounds the slave would make beneath him, and ooh... Would the blonde heir rock his world.

Inhaling sharply, the blonde pushed the thought away, trying to climb his way back to coherence. "I guess you have a point about stay in here, so stay in the quarters. And about the information..." Standing the heir began for his bar, pouring himself yet another goblet of wine. Turning to face his compatriot, the blonde too a sip of his wine, the alcohol laced across his face. "You'll listen to anything and everything, picking up any sorta gossip about the war or things of the sort, you can." Walking back towards the table, Livius changed his course to the bed, falling back on it with his drink in the air. "I know that I have no damn right, but sometimes I hate my life..."

Raziel scoffed a bit with a roll of his eyes "If I haven't noticed already? As if" he huffed with a frowned as he ran a hand over his fro head, sighing softly "its easy to see he doesn't give a shit about anything but PR, public representation, and so thats why he kept the palace and main city all rich and lavish, with such rules to be followed and enforced. It almost made him sick. No, Raziel and everyone who lived in the out lands of the country were more than well aware of just what the pharaoh thought of them. And that was nothing - like they didn't even exist.

The redhead watched the blond as he moved to a second glass and he raised an eyebrow. He seemed to be drinking a lot. Maybe alcohol wasn't all that potent? "Are you sure you should be drinking that much?" he inquired curiously. He could see in the others face his skin and cheeks were flushed, and his eyes appearing a bit hazy. Was the other aware of how much he was drinking? But then again, who was Raziel to question? He'd never had alcohol before and was completely naive to it's works it did to the human body.

He listened to the other after hearing him start to go on about how to collect this information, and learn things. He nodded his head in understanding "Alright" he agreed as he ran a hand through his hair with a frown "I guess I don't have much choice anyways, do I?" he hummed with a frown as he looked to the other "So then I guess you have to give me actual 'jobs' for me to be doing when gathering this information. Just tell me what you want me to do then, master" he hummed sarcastically, clearly disliking this situation. But perhaps this job by being a slave and working around the palace, he'd quickly find a way to escape.

His eyes snapped up to the other when he heard his next comment, about hating his life, a fiery rage in them as he glared "What?" he hissed as he stood up, walking over to the other and slapping the glass of wine in the air out of his hand with the back of his own hand, sending it flying across the large bed, staining it in red with the glass rolling off the side and shattering to the floor "Damn right you have no right to say such a thing. You disgust me" he hissed.

The royal life was lonesome, everyone wanted to screw you or hated you. Honestly, they both seemed the same to Livius, all being radical. A royal life was dull, monotonous, demanding, pressuring, depressing, and had no escape. Once you were declared future pharaoh, you were stuck for life. What if the prince really just wanted to be the owner of a brothel, or design clothes. Anything simpler than being locked away in some false illusion of a luxurious carefree life. It was hard being hate so much by your people, and being wanted so much by those you truly don't like.

Sure his room was lavish and coated in expensive metals, but didn't mean he was happy. In fact, Livius is willing to bet even though Raziel's life was hard, he was happy. Through all the sweat and tears, Raziel had a family who loved him, no matter what.

The blonde prince laid there, simply relaxing with closed eyes, until he heard a thunderous What come from the redhead. Opening his eyes, and beginning to sit up, the prince was startled by the goblet that flew back onto the bed, which then crashed to the ground. "Well, shit..." Thought the blonde to himself as he met a gaze with the other's blue hues. "Good..." Stated the blonde as he sat up, eyes locked on the other, just staying silent. "I. Am. Disgusting. So, let me act the part."

Suddenly the blonde grabbed the redhead's hair, jerking him onto the bed, and crawling over him. Livius held the other male's hands above his head, tears beginning to drip onto the redhead's cheeks from above. "I want you to hate me. I want you... I... I want you to despise me as much as I despise myself, cause I don't deserve to be loved. I don't deserve to be happy. I deserve to burn and die a thousand times over, and you know what, I'd probably like it better." He pause gritting his teeth, his grip on Raziel's wrist tightening. "Maybe there I wouldn't have every damn fucking person telling me what a piece of worthless shit I am! Maybe when I'm dead, they'll be happy! Cause right now, with all these prying and judging eyes looking at me, and expecting me to pull fucking miracle out of my ass, yes! I. HATE. MY. LIFE."

Tears streamed down Livius' cheeks, his breath wavering, the male pulled himself off of the slave and stood there. His eyes on the ground, his lips parted, the voice coming from them being that of pure anger. "Go, run away. Run back to your hard life, with your loving family. Get out of this Palace which you despise so much, I'll even open the gates for you." He paused, letting his swollen eyes met the other's blue ones. "And in a month's time, when you don't see me on the throne, just know I'll be burning in the place we call hell. You'll then be stuck with my father to rule until he bores another mindless freak, like himself." Livius' hand clinched," So, save us both sometime here, and get the fuck out. Now!"

For some reason, I just really struggled on this post. I'm sorry if it's weird/bad/ooc or something. I just really didn't know what to write or how to have Raziel respond and act. Forgive me OTL .

The red head was glaring harshly at the other after spilling the goblet across the bed and onto the floor. He wasn't phased at all when the other sat up and stared right back at him, he held his gaze. But then in a split moment, after a few confusing words out of the others mouth, Raziel felt his hair being yanked down forcing him to the bed. He gasped out a bit, grunting in pain as he went to move, but then his wrists were quickly pinned above his head with the other above him so he really couldn't move. Though, if Raziel tried, he might be stronger than the other to push him off. But he was too stunned by the warm wet drops falling onto his cheek, staring up at the others watery eyes as he spoke.

He stared up at the other as he yelled and ranted, seeming to let off a whole load of something that's been weighing down his chest for quite some time now. And the tears kept spilling, falling onto Raziels own face. He didn't know what to make of it, exactly. He still felt rage and hate towards the other. Yet, at the same time, he felt a sort of bit of pity. His glare had softened slightly, with a bit of an indifferent look to it now as he just remained silent, waiting for the other to finish ranting off the feelings in his chest, simply to get it out. It was clear enough that was what Livius needed at the moment.

When the other had let go of him and gotten off, Raziel slowly sat up a bit, looking at the back of the blonds head that faced him. He frowned as he just stared at him for a moment, unsure of what to even say. Eventually, he finally spoke softly "It seems we both misunderstand each other" he spoke as he slowly stood up, rubbing his wrists lightly from the slight soreness that came with the others tight grip he had had on them moments ago. He didn't leave, just standing there for the moment as he looked at his wrists of which he rubbed, considering the others last angered words about demanding him to leave "I can't leave you just yet. Not if you plan to figure out how to change this country" he smirked a bit as he looked up at the other.

That enough was his way of agreeing to help the other, to stick around and get the information he wanted. After all, where the hell was he going to go? He had no way to get home. And if he were to sneak out, he surely wouldn't have enough food or water to sneak with him for such a long trip it would take to get back home. Nonetheless going on foot. He supposed while he figured out his escape plan, it wouldn't hurt to maybe help the prince a little bit. He wasn't such a bad guy after all, it seemed.

((Yeah sorry about that crazy post, It was really late when I did it XD))

The blonde's veins still ran ramped with anger, fire burning inside him. He wasn't even sure if was just the alcohol anymore. The silence the two men held was long, and awkward, the prince not speaking a single word. Over this short time, his body began to calm and relax, like himself. Generally being relatively compose, all this emotion exhausted him. Shoulder sunk into a slight hunch, hinting at a imperfect poster, or maybe just his exasperation that still hung over his head.

When the redhead spoke, the blonde turned his head slightly, as too watch the slave with one eye. "Wrong foot?" He asked himself, holding his dull expression. "Until I change the world, I think you and I will always be on the wrong foot..." Softly spoke the prince, and it seemed rather realistic, the statement that is. Sighing at Raziel's agreement, Livius turn to face him," Then you start tomorrow, simple tell the guard your on cleaning duties in the grand hall, as orders by the prince. He'll take you there, and you'll do whatever it is that needs to be done while gather the information we need." Spoke the blonde as he rubbed hi eyes. "Then every so often we'll change up your duties to cooking, or something..."

Walking over to his bed the blonde face planted it, making the blankets puff up under him. "I'm tired. Thank you for dealing with me, and helping me. It means a lot to me and the future of this kingdom... You're dismissed..."

OMGGGGG i was like, wondering why you weren't replying and just realized it was my turnnnnn?!?!?!?! I'm so sorry >~

The red head watched the other as he spoke with still slightly cold eyes. He was still a bit irritated about the whole situation, but he would deal with it. He could tell that the blond seemed to mean well, to try, anyways. It was just his arrogant attitude that got in the way and pissed the redheaded male off sometimes. But he supposed that wasn't to be helped. It was the way the prince was raised and had grown up, living in such a lavish place like this.

He sighed heavily, scoffing as he crossed his arms "I never said we would be on the same 'foot'" he muttered as he watched him with careful eyes "I simply stated we were both misjudging the other a bit too much, perhaps" he said. Of course, he would never actually admit to the male that he seemed to be a better guy than he had originally thought him to be, before he had come here and everything "I just wanted you to stop crying" he muttered as he looked away with crossed arms, trying to come up with a careless excuse so it wouldn't appear that the outlander cared about Livius as much as he did. Not that he really cared...just, his slowly changing and accepting thoughts about him.

He listened to the other as he went on about his duties, and what he would be doing. He simply nodded his head. So his duties around the place would change. Thats good. It would give him a good change to really look around the palace and learn its layout, where he could make the best escape from and at what time. When the other collapsed onto the bed, he nodded his head "Goodnight, then" he spoke as he headed to the door. He glanced back over at the blond collapsed on the bed, before opening the door and making his way out and back to the servants quarters for the night.

• 2 weeks later...

Those soft farewells seemingly fell into the deep silence that stood before the red head, his words inevitably being lost in the darkness closing in on the blonde's mind. Though the boy seemed far gone to his exhaustion, he was indeed widely aware to the pause his accomplice had given just before exiting the royal room. Just as the door shut, Livius sat up and stared at the door for a moment, blinking at it, blankly. He seemed lost to this minor gesture, baffled by it. Laying back down on the bedding, the young prince crawled beneath the sheets and blankets, preparing for his night's sleep. Quickly, the heir drifted off into a deep sleep...

A ray of sun light shinned into the room, a soft hand caressed the blonde's cheek, he smiled at it and began to open his eyes. What he saw shocked him. It was nothing less than his kingdom's general. "Ramnse?" He questioned, still dazed from just waking up. Just as the prince spoke, the General's arm retreated. "Ramnse? Why are you still in my room, people will find you!" Sitting up with anger in his voice, the boy's brow knitted in anger. "Hurry leave!" "Why hide it any longer, Livius? Your father knows. He said if you kill that slave and follow his guided rule, we'd be spared." "WHAT?!" The blonde jumped out of the bed and ran for his door, jerking on it, but to no avail. The door was sealed shut. "No! Raziel! RAZIEL! LET HIM LIVE! LET ME OUT! TAKE ME INSTEAD! FATHER?!!!" The dark haired military man stood and walked over tot he prince," Livius, it's to late. Besides, he's just an outland peasant." Disgust shrouded over the blonde's face as it slowly turned to Ramnse," No! He was my friend! He was going to help me make this a real country, without stupid laws, like the one my father enacted, making us an abomination to everyone!" "Shh... You'll wake the baby, Livius..." "What baby?!" "The one that will replace you, Livius..."

A gasp filled the air as the young man shot up from his bed panting. What the fuck kind of dream was that?! Closing his eyes, Livius tried to calm himself down, "Shit..." Quickly, the heir dressed himself and began for his family breakfast, which was the same as usual- his father spouting out meaningless lies, and them eating food. "Father, I wish for Raziel, the new slave, to become a palace maid..." The boy spoke abruptly, but sternly. Looking up with cold and calculating eyes, the boy's father nodded. "So be it, but he'll be your responsibility. If anything happens, it's on your head, son." Nodding, Livius smiled. "Of course... Father."

Reaching the servants quarters, Raziel sighed to himself, running a hand through his tired hair and plopping himself down on the bed. He closed his eyes as he rubbed them, groaning softly. What had he agreed to? He supposed he could help the other...but he still couldn't trust him and take his word. What if the prince was just using him to get as he wanted, and was making false lies and promises to him to get Raziel to believe and follow him? It was a very common political move, it always had been. He frowned to himself, shaking his head. He was going to escape, anyways. He'd find away. He would only play along with the prince so he didn't catch on to his real motive.

Shaking his head to himself and rubbing his hands over his face, he decided to get to sleep. Tomorrow he'd really have to start work. What was it he was supposed to to? Go to the head guard about grand hall duties of cleaning? He sighed and pulled the covers up over his shoulders. He'd try and get some rest for now. It was still hard to do so not with his family though. And he had another dreamless, nightmare filled night of when he was taken away from his family, his home, and his village.

When he woke up the next morning, just like the past, he was initially confused at where he was again, and why. He blinked, glancing around the room before remembering. He frowned, sighing as he sat up, stretching a bit to earn a few satisfying cracks from his back. He noticed all the other servants bustling about and getting ready for their duties. He did as well, walking over to the guard and informing him of his duties given by the prince. The guard gave a slight face, but couldn't do anything about it if it was orders by the prince himself. Plus, there was word earlier about this how the pharaoh had also approved of it, so, he couldn't object at all. He got another servant who was on the main hall duties to show Raziel there and where to get supplies, what to do, etc.

Raziel followed the woman along to grab more cleaning supplies from a closet in the servants quarters. He then trailed along beside her to the hall, helping out cleaning as she showed him what to do, how to do everything. Used to dirty work, and work that was often much harder than this, he easily picked it up, which pleased the maid who worked with him, glad she didn't have to have a lazy straggler slacking and holding her back. And his strong yet thin physique had quite a few of the maids swooning for him when seeing him work flawlessly but hardworking in his sleeveless attire.

Rays of sunlight beamed through the pillars that made up the walkway Livius strutted down. Simply leaving from the dinning hall after his usual breakfast routine, the blonde would take this path to watch the sky, it was truly the most romantic spot in all the kingdom. After a short moment of awe, the blonde continued into the main hall of the palace. I wonder how the new kid is holding up... It was just as he thought this, that his dream from the night before flashed into his head. Flinching at the distance, yet unpleasant flashback, Livius only rubbed his temple and continued toward the palace entrance. Usually on this day, the servants would clean that area, so the prince assumed he'd find his new friend there.

Sure enough, that's where the work led him. Raziel was lost to the crowd of seemingly similarly clothed servants, looking around and about for the young man. Turning to a nearby palace guard, the blonde walked over. "Excuse me, where is our newest one? I want to check on his progress?" The guard looked at Livius for a moment, before pointing to a redhead that seemed to have eyes all over him. "Thank you," Murmured the heir before he turned and saw Raziel in his garb.

For a brief moment, the royal blonde was stunned. H-he's... Raziel was sweaty, tanned, and fit- through all his muscle, you could hardly tell he was sick. Swallowing hard, the blonde dropped his gaze. Damn.. In palace garb and sunlight, this kid is sorta attractive... Almost my type... (Actually, just his type). Taking another swallow, the blonde cleared his through and began towards his compatriot again, trying to hide the blush that seemed to show on his cheeks. "Uh... Hey. could I speak to you for a moment?" Livius asked as he came upon his not-really-friend friend.

Raziel was working hard through the day, alongside the other servants and maintaining his keep. He kept up well with the other servants, working just as well as them, if not harder and better. Despite his bitterness towards the palace and the royal family, this was work. And Raziel would never slack off on any form of work, it just wasn't in him. Especially since his working, though in the long run was for the palace family, it was also for the other servants. If he didn't work hard, then the others would have to work twice as hard to make up for his slacking. It was similar to that sort of system in the village. Only everyone was working for each other, not for one higher up group or anything.

Despite focusing on keeping up his work, Raziel still was aware to pay attention to the conversations of others around him, even between the other servants, who perhaps may have heard things as well. But he did focus mainly on the guards that stood watch over them. After all, the guards got bored standing there all day, and talked amongst themselves. Servants of the palace were seen as less than useless dirt, so the guards often forgot there were other human ears around to listen and hear any conversations they may have. That, and the fact they were all easily disposable if something was overheard that shouldn't have been.

As he was cleaning one of the statues in the front entrance, he heard a familiar voice speak up to him. The redhead was completely unaware to all the curious and wondering eyes that watched him, not only because he was new, but because he was attractive as well, even while he worked. He pulled back the cloth he'd been scrubbing with, turning to look at the blond prince now standing beside him. He simply nodded his head, glancing to the maid that had been nearest to him, helping teach him what to do and everything - though there wasn't much to be taught that the male didn't already know. "I'll be back" he spoke, the maid simply nodding, staring in awe about how the blond young prince had spoken so casually to the redhead, as if asking permission to speak with him instead of making it more like an order.

Pulling the servant to the side, the prince looked about the room for a moment, before speaking. A tint of blush still coloring his cheeks. "So, uh... Anything knew?" Livius turned his gaze back to his co-conspirator, the blush disappearing about now.

Livius was garbed in his day clothes, which was accented by white and gold colors, making his eyes pop. Never before had the prince visited a slave while they were on duty, but he figured he'd make an exception this once. After all, it was the fate of the kingdom. Surely, he couldn't visit Raziel everyday, it would quickly get suspicious, so the prince knew that tonight they needed to devise a plan for when they'd share information with one another.

The guards looked suspiciously on the two blue eyed men, it was quite strange that the prince was conversing with a slave. Hell, even the maids thought it was weird. "Well hurry it up, we don't have much time..." Spoke the royal blonde in a hushed tone.

(Sorry that this was so short >_

(It's okay~)

Raziel stepped away from his cleaning duties and the other servants, following Livius around to the side around the corner. He glanced around, noticing a lot of eyes on them, before he looked back to the blond with a frown, hearing his question. "Your cheeks are red" he commented bluntly, but didn't think much of anything about it. Raziel was far too work devoted all his life to recognize the slightest signs of attraction, either towards him, or from himself to another.

Hearing the other nagging him in a hushed voice to hurry, he narrowed his eyes "Maybe you should have thought of that before suspiciously pulling me off like this" He commented before sighing "You might want to come up with a better meeting plan. It's not like I can sneak to your room later without guards knowing, I have to get past them to get through your doors. And servants as you know, aren't allowed to leave the chambers at night without a valid reason of permission or duty to do so" he said as he crossed his arms, able to tell the other was getting impatient and just wanted the news. He glanced back over his shoulder, seeing some people still watching them curiously, suspiciously, but he didn't say anything more about the guards before focusing on the princes original question.

"Nothing that doesn't surprise me from your corrupt government. The main troops don't seem to be very active in much, using the drafted people as front lines to hold back majority of the blow from the enemy. Apparently it 'saves money' or something of the sorts" he scoffed with a roll of his eyes "not like you guys need any more of it" he muttered bitterly with a frown "No major move has yet to be played by the military forces, only surveillance and watch of the enemies movements, not respondence to the movements themselves. Of which, the enemy seems to just be destroying more outer villages" he sighed, frowning as part of him worried for his own village, though, another part knew they weren't anywhere near the war, so they probably were fine, really.

"Your cheeks are red." Livius grit his teeth at the comment," It's hot in here..." Obviously he was fibbing, the weather was perfect, and the prince wasn't even working like the servants were. Clearing his throat and rolling his eyes, the blonde shook his head at the other's retort to being rushed. Really? Just get on with it... As the redhead continued to nag him, the prince's eyelids dropped in annoyance. Seriously? Once the servant boy finished his nagging session, Livius sighed," Yeah. I was just thinking the same thing..." A growl could almost be heard after the sentence.

I change my mind, he's not cute at all... Adverting his eyes, the blonde listened attentively as Raziel began to speak about the military plans and such. What? Had his father really just been sacrificing young men and boys to protect this precious palace? This damned prison of a palace? Those too blue eyes met the redhead's, his expression that of loss, as if confused. This was just wrong, and... To think the blonde had been giving himself away to a man that let this all happen. Surly Ramnse felt some kind of remorse about this, right? Livius shook his head and closed his eyes," My father is a really piece of work..." Lifting his head, the royal blonde met eyes with his accomplice. "I swear on my life, that I, Livius Ru Spiros will bring my father to justice." A new demeanor came over the prince, one of true determination and drive.

"This bastard has played god for far to long. Thank you, that will be all for now..." Twirling on his heels, the blonde began to walk away. Before getting to far, he stopped," What can I call you, outlander? You've yet to tell me your name." Livius spoke to the other with his back to him, head turned to peer over his shoulder.

The redhead raised an eyebrow at the others retort "Hot?" he murmured feeling his own cheeks "I'm not even flushed. This work isn't that hard even, and I'm not flushing" he commented curiously "Though, I suppose standing around work is even too much for a delicate prince like yourself" he muttered. It showed that Raziel wasn't just joking either, and he actually meant those words, by the blunt and careless way he spoke them. The prince probably was too weak to do anything but stand and lift a finger to point it, if that. Though Raziel had agreed to help the male, that didn't mean he liked him. Or at least, his mind hadn't realized it yet, anyways, and refused to.

He eventually went on to tell the other of what was going on, or, what he'd heard spoken amongst the guards. They really ere so careless....holding such a confidential sort of conversation like that around so many people. Even if those people were just servants to the palace royals and all. Not like they could really do anything about what they'd heard - they'd just be executed if they spoke their opinion about anything. Of course, this was without knowing that one of those servants was actually in connections with the heir prince himself. Of course none of them really knew that, or paid attention to it as such. Really, he was just another slave, or servant to them. Although, right now the two of them talking like this were looking rather suspicious.

He was a bit surprised though by the blondes suddenly change in demeanor, taking on that of a much more determined, powerful atmosphere. Almost just like a ruling pharaoh himself. His eyes widened slightly with interest, and slight amazement as he looked at the male, if not for a moment awed by him. Such determination and resolution...it made Raziel's hard skip a beat for a second, and he was very confused by the feeling. He couldn't help but like and admire someone with such determination. He slowly composed himself once more as he looked at the male "Perhaps you aren't just a useless prince" he smirked a bit before the other dismissed their little meeting and turned to leave, only a moment later to ask what to call him.

The redhead himself had just about turned to life, but stopped mid turn to hear the other speaking out to him. He looked to him for a moment, considering his question, before speaking "Raziel" he spoke as he now fully turned "That is my name" he answered the male before turning back around the corner to go back and tend to his duties.