+Lost Reason+ OOC thread (Avaiable)

Saga

348289.jpg

Never really thought of starting a role-playing once again. But,I'll try. If anyone is interested,I'd like to play it out. My English is not perfect,but I just request a basic knowledge out of you.

Back-Story:

Thirteen years ago a terrible crime was done; A fairy young family was murdered at an abandoned building which appeared to be in the underground group's territory, or so was announced on the news - A young woman and a young man sliced with an obvious "X" mark across their chests, yet their little son wasn't anywhere to be found. So, the case was closed by putting it into "Mysterious Cases".

With that a war started. Between the law and the underground mafia.

What happened?

YC(Your Character) was laying next to his dead parents, the sparkle of life leaving him little by little. But before him, a long sword in the hand of a tall man shined in the dark.

"Do you want to live, kid?", the man asked YC.

Of course, YC couldn't talk, from the shock all his senses were broken so the question echoed blurry in his mind. Although the bloody lake around YC's thiny body, he forced himself to sit up, glaring up at the man.

+Thirteen years later+

"If you leave it open from the side, I'll slice you..just-like-that.",a wooden sword hit YC's side, in the ribs. Yes, the same man who appeared in that night, thirteen years ago, was teaching YC how to fight, using the hatred to turn YC into a weapon, the best weapon ever. The young boy was 19 years old, his fighting skills approving with the training with that old man.

No questions were asked, nor any reasons were given - Why he killed YC's parents, yet left him alive and even more - took him along?

In YC's memories only the faint image of his parents running and tugging him along was left, the next memory was him laying in a bed, all bandaged.

"Where are you looking at?", the man was strict, he used YC's distraction and poked with the wooden sword YC's chest - where the scar from the "X" mark was.

That was unexpected. YC couldn't even remember his own name.

"You really can't recall your name?", though he wasn't mean to YC, YC still hated the male. "I'll call you Nanao, then.",suddenly hands clapped and a laughter echoed in the room. It was another assassin.

"So, we have our Nanao II?", he laughed.

YC couldn't really understand what was the whole thing with the murdering, with the underground, either with "Nanao II". But he didn't give a damn.

He preferred to live his life for one single purpose - to kill the man who took his parents away from him.

---------

"I am home", the same day like the rest ones, YC was back from part-time job, yet that day was different. The whole place was in blood and the man who you wanted to kill was already dead, next to him, the other assassin was laughing hysterically.

The rage got into YC's blood and another great fight started, he used everything he learnt from the man to defeat the mad assassin. Sudden sadness ran through YC's spine, he won, but the last words he heard from the assassin left him with a lost reason -"The true murder was Nanao I."

The main idea:

I think you can get the main idea. YC is Nanao II, MC(My Character) is Nanao I. He is currently working under the underground mafia as an assassin. They call him "The blade maiden".

Since it's a rpg with a war taking place in the modern life, YC should join the police and become the best detective in order to catch Nanao I. Let's see which one would win, the hatred? the love? the law? or the mafia? Rest of the plotting, or any other ideas, to where should we take the rpg, as in, any bonus ideas, we can talk them out in here.

What I expect:

# My mother language is not English, as you might have noticed, but yet I am trying my best to keep the grammar and the spelling as good as I can. So, in exchange - I expect the same.

# Imagination, that's for what I ask.

# Minimum 3 sentences. Thank you.

#I play only a seme. If you are a seme,let me see you fight for the top.

Thank you for reading this thread. (: If you are interested,let me know.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Bloodysadist

Top Posters In This Topic