New member ;)

-Manda-

tumblr_lpp61oxzMc1qaxm50o1_500.gif

Okay... Well I'm new of course and very excited to be here because I noticed how many people here are interested in gfx/graphics and of course for the yaoi discussions :p

I had planned to do this introduction thingy yesterday + do a nice set, but you know... busy with school, fixing a problem on the computer and other stuff ;>

Well the most important thing is maybe that I even did an introduction and introduced myself somehow ^^

And I'm kinda familiar with how the forums works (posting and that kind of stuff) because I've been on another forum that had some things that were kinda similiar to this forum :)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -Manda-

• Awesome ...I think YES>_<

• Miro

• Black Rose

Hello

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
! ^_^ It's very nice to meet you and i hope you will enjoy yourself here~

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Welcome~

Very glad to have the pleasure to meet you.

I am Zeta the Blue prince from the Blue castle. Here have a blue rose~!

blue_rose_by_rubypearl31-d6qulcf.png For an impossible thing.

tumblr_lpp61oxzMc1qaxm50o1_500.gif

Okay... Well I'm new of course and very excited to be here because I noticed how many people here are interested in gfx/graphics and of course for the yaoi discussions :p

I had planned to do this introduction thingy yesterday + do a nice set, but you know... busy with school, fixing a problem on the computer and other stuff ;>

Well the most important thing is maybe that I even did an introduction and introduced myself somehow ^^

And I'm kinda familiar with how the forums works (posting and that kind of stuff) because I've been on another forum that had some things that were kinda similiar to this forum :)

Kyaaaa:hamtaro-005 (23)::hamtaro-005 (23): It's a pleasure to meet You. I have to admit That i like your introduction, and more thé Daniel Radcliffe part. Welcome to you:hamtaro-005 (22):