.:MY SPOILED BIG BROTHER:. 18+ (Private RP: Lickmychocoberry and azuneko)

Choco Berry

MY SPOILED BIG BROTHER

Damien Cross was raised in a well-off family, his father being a retired general in the military and his mother an entrepreneur. His life as an only child, one could say, lucky because everything he wanted, he'd immediately get. He enjoyed being the sole receiver of his parents' attention until one day, a woman appeared in their doorstep with a young boy beside her. An illegitimate son.

Five years has passed. Damien is now looking at the same scene; where the once young boy now turned into a fine looking young man shows up on their doorsteps, soaked under the pouring rain and is looking for a place to stay. Five years ago, the young man wasn't accepted in the family and was shunned. But now all he wanted was to get closer to his step-brother. Out of desperation and for having no one to turn to anymore.

As their lives as step-brothers dawn, Damien's heart begins to grow more fonder on this unlikely stranger. His selfish attitude will fall and even fall harder once he know that his fondness towards his little brother isn't just an ordinary sibling love.

TAGS Incest, Yaoi, Fluff, Smut, School Life, Slice-of-life, Drama

ROLEPLAYERS

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

CHARACTERS

2cb70ef5db4e37185dd3286913e75aff.jpg

Damien Anthony Cross

A.k.a. Dio

Birth date: March 18

Height: 5’11”

Background

Damien is an only son of a well-off family that used to move a lot because of his father’s job as a military general. Now that his father has retired, they have decided to settle in this small town. With that, Damien is now taking his last year in senior high in that same town and pretty soon he’ll be off to New York for college as what he had initially planned.

Personality

Being a very private person, Damien rarely hangs out with his friends that sometimes he ends up being tagged as a snob. It was a small circle of friends, the one that he had acquired from study groups and projects at school. He is naturally a plain guy aside from the fact that he sometimes stands out from the crowd from having a jet black hair that frames his small face with sharp-looking eyes and contrasts his fair skin.

Damien is undoubtedly a selfish kind of guy because of how he’s used to have everything he wants but also not the type that throws a fit when his demands wasn't met.

-His collection of some of New York’s miniature buildings

-Prefers coffee over tea

-Secretly likes cats

Dislikes

-Nosey people

-Waiting for something that takes too long

-Cooking

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Choco Berry

tumblr_mchfrmCCmd1r3cdhuo1_500.png

Fai Delarose Wright/Cross

Birth date: August 2

Height: 5'1”

Hair: Black with brown strands

Eyes: Golden Brown

Background

Fai is an only child I a family he's barely surviving through. At some point his mother makes him to know his birth father is a weathly military general. Not that the money interested him just the thought of meeting such a person did catch his attention. To much surprised his mother and him were rejected upon arrival. Unable to handle the denial; his mother groomed him into the 'perfect' son.

Personality

Unable to not follow a direct order or command given, he's slightly easily led astray. His open minded ways keeps him from seeing only the bad in people. Fai is beyond generous and enjoys being helpful to anyone in need of it. His love for the outdoors is apparent when you can find him asleep under a tree's shade.

-A inner workings of pianos

-Secretly an artist

-Sweet cakes and teas

Dislikes

-Unreasonable people

-The scent of lavender

-Waking early

It's always like this. Whenever I'm home in my reading corner, somehow, a certain memory keeps coming back. That one memory which had been forcefully tattooed in a certain place in my head that I could never forget. Five years ago, I met my father's illegitimate son. Even if that woman hasn't said a word, I knew. From that boy's face, I can clearly see my father's younger self. He was like a carbon copy of him. It broke my heart. I have looked up to my father in so many ways. He is my role model, my adviser and coach in everything I do. How could someone as perfect as him do something like this? Having a son from a different woman... Ever since that day, I started to bear an inner grudge towards my father. My idea of a perfect family; him as the pillar; was shattered just like that. All because of a foolish act of his temporary carnal desires.

The ring of the doorbell pulled Damien out of his thoughts and brought him back to reality. He placed his book down on the side table as he stood up, hurrying to get the door. It was seven in the evening and it's raining hard outside. His parents were away for yet another leisure trip. It can't be the two servants he's with now because they would not ring the front gate's bell. Who would bother to visit him in this dreadful evening? He hurried opening the door to see who's on the gate. "Who is it?" He tried yelling from the porch. He could barely see the figure behind the fog and rain. It's also useless to just yell so he quickly grabbed an umbrella and rushed towards the gate to meet the person. "Yes? What can I do for you?" he asked in a polite tone.

It was cold, soaked garments clung to his chilled skin. It was dark but he used the last bit of energy his pocket flashlight had to see. Holding it up to see the name upon the gate. He had found the one place he honestly didn't wish to be. It had been five years since he had first laid eyes upon such a classy place. He felt so inferiors to even ring the bell though he had done so. In his current despair, Fai wandered through the night. His one place to call home was no longer there. He had no place else to turn.

His slightly lowered head rose up slightly to the sound of a distant voice. He was silent as he continued to stand there. He wasn't sure what was being said at first. Then he noticed someone approaching. Fai was tense since he knew if it was the man who was supposedly his father, this wouldn't work. To much surprise it wasn't that man but someone else. "I am terribly sorry to disturb you at such an hour of the night. Would it be alright if I could borrow the use of your phone?" he asked. He was sure no one here would recall him. Thus asking for something so simple was a first step. Fai lifted his head a bit to look directly at the male.

"Phone? Uhm. Well..." Of course, Damien was hesitant to let a stranger inside his house where he is all alone. Also it seems weird that he just showed up from nowhere, drenched and suspicious. It took him a few seconds to finally realize who it was. Those golden brown eyes that doesn't seem to fade its color even at this time of the day. His eyes widened and gasped from the surprise. He didn't say a word and let the person inside in an instant, as if it was an instinct. He let him share his umbrella as he led the young man inside the house.

"Let me get you a towel first." Damien's voice was uncertain as his eyes were still glued on the raven haired male. Disappearing for a minute, he returned from where it seemed to be a powder room holding two, white, neatly folded towels. Damien, who still seems startled by the sudden appearance of this person, handed him one towel as he held the other one close. He wasn't saying anything at all. All he did was study the young man's drenched face. It's slowly becoming apparent that this person is indeed his father's son. A carbon-copy of him.

Fai could hear the hesitation in the other's voice. He was sure he'll be turned away which he expected. As he began to lower his head again a sound was made. He noticed the male letting him within the gate. This made him a bit happy. He slowly entered as he felt a little relief. Walking towards the house before him was a bit nerve wrecking. It was still as intimidating as five years ago.

Once inside, Fai stood in one spot. He didn't wish to track water through the place. After all he had only got in with the notion of using a phone. He knew he'd have to think of something next to say. His gaze drifted towards the other as a towel was offered to him. "Uh, thank you. I really do apologize for this. I honestly ran out of options and places to turn to." he said softly. Fai began to dry his face and hair first.

Pursing his lips together first, Damien spoke softly as he watched the other. "You need to use the phone? Or You're here because of something else..." He hesitated to call the other by his name first but he could never forget it. Five years ago, he remembered this young boy's mother telling them his name is Fai. "Fai." He said. "Your name is Fai, right?" Even after five years of knowing he has a half brother, Damien wouldn't know how to deal with this situation. "I'm Damien. Damien Cross. Arthur's son." he said in a firmer tone, not even faking a smile or reaching his hand out. Clearly, he still isn't pleased at the idea of dealing with his father's illegitimate son.

Glancing to the side he nods his head slowly. "Yes indeed. A phone would be nice." he said not bothering to reply to the other half of the question. He couldn't really say he didn't have another intention for being here. As he finished drying his hair, he looked at the other. He didn't know how to respond to him now. It seemed he was known here. "I'm terribly sorry but you might have mistaken me for someone else. My name is not Fai." he said not liking the idea of lying. Though seeing the expression Damien made his say so. 'I'm not even welcomed by the actual son. Much to be expected since I was rejected by him.' The thought in his mind as he didn't know what to say now. Fai knew denying himself anymore might actually cause trouble. "I thank you for the use of this towel." he said folding it back neatly before holding it out to Damien.

He smirked and took the used towel, handing him a new one to dry his body. "You don't need to deny it. Just your face shows how you resemble my father so much." He hate to address it, but it's true. When he was a kid, people say he doesn't look much like his father. Now, he's looking at someone whom he had been jealous for a long time now. "Please sit. I'm going to get the phone." he said as he turned away. He went back to where he was sitting a few minutes ago and took his phone. Should I call him? I don't really want to deal with this alone. Damn it, dad. He decided to call his mother instead and waited until she picked up.

"Yes. He's here. Do you think you could make it soon?" he talked softly through the phone with his mother. "Yes. Alright... I'll try, mom. Just hurry back. Bye." he sighed. Once he hang up, he cursed under his breath and went back to the living room, handing his phone to the young boy. "Here. Make your call. But I need you to stay here for the night. My parents insisted that they want to meet you." he stared blankly at Fai. "I will not take a 'no' for an answer."

Fai slowly took hold of the second towel. "I guess you have a point there. I guess lying is useless now. Yes my name is Fai. Its nice too meet you Damien." he said drying his arms. With a sigh he glanced back at the chair. There was no way he was sitting down. Just the thought made him nervous. He continued to stand in the same place unmoved. His gaze drifted around the place. "I wonder what to do now. My cover is blown and I seriously have no place to go." he mutters to himself thinking of his predicament.

As Damien returned, Fai slowly took hold of the phone. He wasn't sure who he had planned to call. His golden brown eyes looking up at the male. "I am sorry but I really can't stay past sunrise. I thank you for this much. Even if I stay the night morning won't find me here. I mean five years can't change one's personality or mind. I don't wish to see that man." he said with a smile. Fai was really trying to stay strong to the things he was told by his mother. Though he knew he had failed just by being here in the first place.

"I said stay here." Damien said in a firm tone, but then he took it back and looked away, furrowing his brows as if trying to correct his manners. "S-sorry. Don't worry. No one will hurt you here." he said and stepped back. He was trying his best not to show any annoyance to him and be more welcoming. He know deep inside that if he let this person go out in such a dreadful weather, it would bother his conscience very much.

"Please... Fai. Stay." There was a sudden change in his tone. He won't let the chance pass on finally fixing his mistakes from their past. He knew his father initially screwed it up but now that Fai had overcome everything, from abandonment to rejection, and became a fine young man, he thought this person should get some respect. Damien looked down. He knew he was in the wrong and he felt guilty of it.

Fai looked at him with a completely blank stare. He didn't know what to say but seeing the other insist so intensely made him sigh. "Very well then. You don't have to reassure me so much. I believe there's not much that can hurt me after so long." he said as he closed his eyes. This was rather perplexing yet he couldn't deny that this was better than outside. For now at least he would hear Damien out.

"Lift you head Damien. There's no need to look so down. I will stay for now anyway." he said with a gentle smile upon his face. Fai figured he might as well be humble towards the other. This was probable more uncomfortable for Damien than himself. Thus he knew exactly how to react in order to maintain a sense of peace. "I dislike this but you wouldn't happen to have something I could change into. This is currently my only pair of clothing." he mutters

The raven haired male sighed in relief since he thought the other would still insist on leaving. "Ah, of course." Damien stepped aside and gestured his hand forward so the other could change into something clean. "Please follow me. I'm sure I have some clothes that would fit you." He led him to his room that was on the second floor of the house. The room smelled like mint with a hint of vanilla. It was fairly large that practically made space for a carpeted sitting area and a work desk on the other side. The almost spotless black, grey and white look of the room made it clear that it was owned by a young man that has a fair sense of style. Quickly fumbling in his closet, Damien quietly picked a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. He also grabbed a newly bought pair of underwear and quickly tucked it in between the garments. He just hoped it would fit the obviously smaller built male.

"Here. The bathroom is right over there at the end of the hallway. Take a warm shower too so you won't catch a cold." he smiled. "I'm going downstairs to prepare your room. Would you like something warm to eat?" he was suddenly feeling a bit ecstatic over such matter. Maybe it's because he's never had any guest in the house before... No. It was probably because he would finally have a chance to be someone's older brother. Maybe... Just maybe.

Fai bent down and removed his wet shoes and socks. He then slowly followed the other up the stairs. He couldn't help but look around feeling smaller than life. This was definitely something out of a fairy tale or television. It seemed unreal as if he didn't belong. In truth, Fai knew he most likely stuck out like a sore thumb. Upon entering Damien's room, he instantly noticed something similar to his own room. It was so well kept and refine.

His gaze upon the taller male. "Thank you again Damien. I am truly in your debt at the moment. Your bedroom is amazing." he said as he slowly took hold of the articles of clothing. Fai shook his head no as he began walking out the room and down the hall. "I have imposed enough as it is. You don't have to go so far as cooking anything for me. I do thank you for the offer nevertheless." he said

Damien blushed upon hearing the compliment about his room. "Ah, well. Thanks." Weird because he would never let just anyone inside his room aside from the two house maids of course. Even when his friends come over, which is very rare, he would never let them go invade his private space. He bit his lips and listened to how the other spoke and giggled a bit. "Sorry for laughing. But you sound like a businessman. You're too formal, Fai. Ease up." he smiled and closed the door behind him. "I'm going to make you something to eat anyway. Come down to the kitchen when you're ready." With that, he left the young man alone. His footsteps echoed against the well-polished wooden stairs until it slowly faded.

He had asked one of the maids to prepare the guest room as he reheated some left-over chicken soup he had for dinner. "Yes, please replace it with fresh bed sheets and pillow cases." he told the maid while toasting some bread to go with the soup. He paused for a moment and stared into nowhere. "What am I feeling ecstatic for?" Damien thought. Slowly, he brought his hands over his chest and smiled, sighing a bit. "This is really weird..."

Fai had been told that often but such a way of speaking was hard to stop. It was so built into his mind that any other way of speaking felt wrong. He just continued to the bathroom. Once there he sighs softly as he took off his wet clothes. He neatly folded each item of clothing despite their current condition. He then turned to the shower. Letting out a sigh he really couldn't bring himself to get in. This was more troubling than he thought.

Fai slowly reached for the faucet and turned it. He really wanted to fade from existence at the moment. He watched the water fall down and was glad he got this far without damaging something. He then got in and let the warmth of the water take over.

Damien waited for a while, staring at the chicken soup in front of him. He let out a sigh, taking a few glances at the stairs if the young man had finished his shower. "Dio, the guest room is ready." said the house keeper that appeared at the corner of the kitchen.

Her name is Julia Rowan, 53 years old and she's been with the family since she was twenty four. She basically has been taking care of Damien ever since he was born. "Thank you, Mrs. Rowan." "Who was that? Your visitor?" she asked in a concerned tone. Damien sighed and looked up at her. "Remember five years ago... When a woman and a kid appeared in our doorsteps? My father's other son?" he closed his eyes and leaned on his left arm. "Well, he's here and dad wants to meet him so he's staying here until my parents arrive."

The old woman had a shocked expression on her eyes. She patted the young man's shoulder and smiled "Well, aren't you glad you finally met him? It's been so long, right? If anything, your father, too, would have a chance to fix his mistakes by finally acknowledging him as his son." She smiled warmly. "Be kind to him, Dio. He needs you more than anything now." with that, she left the young man alone. Damien sighed and went to stare back at the chicken soup in front of him. "I am sure trying..." he whispered, leaning forward and covering his head with his arms.

A/N: I hope it's ok to introduce a minor character. ~Berry

After a short moment he turned off the water. Using the same towel from a moment ago he dried himself. His eyes looked at the clothes that had been given to him. "He sure is not my size but I guess I can't complain." he mutters slowly pulling the shirt on. His eyes noticed the boxers and he chuckled. He couldn't help but find it cute how Damien placed it between the clothes. He finished getting fully dressed before folding the towel. He stared at the folded items in his hands. Fai carried them with him as he left the bathroom.

Slowly walking down the hall and down the stairs, he arrived close to the kitchen. "Even your bathroom is top notch. Are you sure it's alright for me to stay?" he asked Damien as he noticed the other standing beside a bowl. He wonders many things at the moment but couldn't ask it all at once. His gaze drifting around the kitchen. It was clearly something one would find in a five star restaurant. At least it's how it appeared to Fai.

A/n: it's perfectly fine ~azu

Damien lifted his head as the other went back. He smiled and invited him to sit down. "Please sit down. I prepared something warm for you." He sat on the table adjacent to Fai and leaned his arms in front. "I hope you're not allergic to chicken or milk." he said softly, gazing down at the bowl thinking maybe he would have known such things if he didn't send him away five years ago. The atmosphere suddenly went quiet between them as Damien silently observed the young male. He wanted to ask a lot of questions, but at the same time, don't want to annoy the other from asking too much. He wanted to know how they lived off, what was his mother's job or where they lived. He even wondered if Fai went to a good school and got good grades. He kind of guessed he's a well-educated kid because of his pristine manners, with that, he should give some credit to Fai's mother.

Fai continued to stand for a moment. His gaze drifting to the side. "Uh, I don't want to add more annoyance to this night but where should I put these? As well as the towel you lent to me." he said glancing at the clothes in his hands. He knew he was digging a hole too deep to climb out of. He didn't wish to add more to his plate than this. His eyes turn to look Damien head on. "I thank you again for the offer but as I said upstairs you didn't need too. I'm not hungry at all." he said humbly. Fai didn't wish to trouble Damien like this.

He stood up and took the towel and the other's wet clothes. "I'll have Mrs. Rowan wash this. Please sit down. I... Want to ask you something... Actually a lot of things." he said before turning to what seems to be a hamper and placed the clothes there. He went back and shook his head. "Fine, if you say so. It's nothing though. Those are just some left over from my dinner." he sat down and smiled.

"So, Fai." he started, leaning on the table closer. "Can you tell me something about yourself? Anything. Like, where you lived, what school you went to. Likes, dislikes. Girlfriend?" he chuckled a bit at the last. "I really... want to know more... about you."

Fai sat down after the clothes were taken from him. He looked at the food before sighing. Letting food to to waste wasn't his strong point. He slowly began to eat some. He was curious as to what the other planned to ask him. He honestly didn't wish to talk about himself. Though when the questions were tossed out he frowns a bit. Fai wasn't sure where to begin. He actually didn't want to begin with anything. It wasn't a very good experience to talk about. Especially with the person across from him. The last thing he wanted was to be pitied.

"I'm not sure what to tell you Damien. I went to a refined private school, I don't have a girlfriend, and I currently live no where. My likes and dislikes aren't something I openly share with others. You'll have to find out on your own. Anything else you wish to know is irreverent at the moment. It's best you don't get so happy to see me. I told you I'm only staying until morning." Fai said continuing to eat. He didn't want to see Damien's father. Well it was possibly his as well but for now he couldn't let himself believe that.

Damien didn't know what to say. It was obvious that the other won't tell anything more than the vague information he told him. He sighed and shook his head. "I understand. I was just wondering what made you come all the way here. It isn't just a small coincidence, right?" he leaned on the back of the chair and ran his hair through his fingers. "If you need a place to stay, i'll help you. There's just one problem." he said. "I don't think my mother would agree to it. My father had once stated that he wanted to see you and take care of you for all the things he had never done before. So to make that happen, you have to stay at least until tomorrow afternoon. I just can't let you go wandering about, now that I've known you even for a bit." He waited for the other's reply. This bargaining is hard enough for him. He hoped Fai would finally agree in meeting his dad. "Plus, how am I going to know your likes and dislikes if we're going to part ways tomorrow?"

Placing the utensil down beside the bowl, a small sigh is heard. He clears his throat as he looked at Damien. "You are correct to say that. I came here knowing where I was going. My mother worked herself to her very last breath. She put everything she had into grooming me into the perfect young man. Once she was gone I had to sell just about everything to get rid of the debts she had because of it. Once I paid everything off I was left with the clothes on my back and barely a cent to my name. I was well prepared to fend for self until I made it on my own. The weather wasn't on my side and thus I came here." he said softly. Fai looked at Damien before chuckling. "I find that hard to believe. My mother only came that day because of my curiosity. She never wanted anything from him. Just to prove a point to a curious young child. I'm sure you know as well as I do how that day went. So excuse me if I can't believe that man wished to have anything to do with me." he said seriously.

Fai tilts his head as he was sure Damien was a clever young man. "I'll hear him out. I will stay until the afternoon and meet with him. So don't make that face alright." he said. Fai smiled seeing as the other saw through his little trick. He knew if he left Damien couldn't figure out anything more about him. He said it that way on purpose.

Damien smiled, glad he got through this. He sighed and stood up. "Alright." He poured some water in a glass and handed it to him. "Here. Follow me. I'm going to show you to your room." he smiled and walked ahead. He noticed the wet shoe that lay on the floor at the entrance and shook his head. He quickly picked it up and brought it to the hamper where the other wet clothes lay. "Guess I need to lend you some shoes too." he said softly before looking at the boy. It was only then that he realized that his clothes were indeed too big for the boy. The way the shirt's neckline tilted on the side that almost show Fai's sharp collarbone was tad seductive. Seductive... What?! What the hell? He cleared his throat and mentally kicked his head for even noticing that. If anything, he just stood there posing a weird expression on his face while he waited for the boy to follow him.