Teacher/Student Roleplay (Private between me, yaoifangirl and YaoiLoverfangurl19)

Macys

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Shiho Sasaki

• evemaid

• shimbamba

It is the break before the math class. Kai is sitting at his desk checking the exercises he has done as homework. He is a very good student, but he is always having problems when it comes to math. His favorite teacher is Kazuma, a very good looking man in his early 30s, but Kai couldn't help but be distracted all the time, and it was a reason why he's not good at math.

Here my RPC character

Name: Yuuri No Namani

Ocupation: Student

Specs: In love with Kazuma, the match teacher; classmate of Kai

anime+boy.jpg

I hope you like my character.

Tell me whis i done something wrong whit my RPC character. It whas my first RPC character i have create.

The bell rings. The break is over. The students come in and take their seats. Kai is getting anxious. He is waiting for the teacher to come into the classroom.

Professor Kazuma enters the classroom. He sits at the professor's desk and looks in the classroom. He fixes his gaze on Kai, then says: "Today we are doing exercises".

Kai felt his heart beating faster. He looked down, trying to avoid professor Kazuma's eyes. He was afraid he will be the one named to solve the exercise and he was sure he would mess up.

Professor Kazuma noticed Kai was looking down and smirked. He loved to see Kai nervous and "feel" his fear. Then, in a low sexy voice he said: Mr. Kai, would you please ...?

Kai thought his heart will pump out of his chest. He didn't stand up until he herd his professor calling his name again, in a lower and grave tone. He got out of his desk, stepping slowly towards the blackboard. He raised his eyes a bit meeting the sparkly eyes of professor Kazuma, who was holding a piece of chalk.

Continue your story is so good. Sorry but i have ben busy whit scool and scoolwork. Tell me whis im going to write more storyline about my RPC Character Yuuri:-)

• 3 months later...

"oh my! i'm so nervous...." said yukina in his mind...

this is his first time to teach in the school...

he is walking through the corridor with piles of many books..

suddenly he tripped his leg and fell down..

"i-i...itai...." says yukina

Yuuki so somebody la on the floor and he rak his hand to the person and said'' Hello are you okey? Here ta my hand''

"i think i am fine... thank you for your help..."

Yukina grabs that guy hand..

"So, do you know where is the teacher's room is?"

Hi! Can I join? I already posted in the recruitment forum.

If so, here's my character:

Rikkusthename-2.png

Name: Nao

personality: possessive,smart,silent,aggressive

(Sure you can join xyuichan, I like you RPC charactere very much)

Yuuki answert back to Yukina'' Yes i know where is it, Whil you at i shall vise you where is it?'' he asked whit a smile.

(Thank You so much ^_^)

Behind a pillar, Nao watches as the two talked. He observed every move Yukina makes. He smirked as a lot of ideas came rushing in his head. He took a sudden interest on Yukina and decided to pursue him. "Just wait for me, Yukina-sensei." He grin before leaving the two and goes back to the classroom.

Yuuri follow Yukina to teacher room and said'' here are we Yuukina, So whis class are you going to teach?'' he asked

he surprised that this student know his name..

"How do you know my name? i think i haven't introduce myself yet..."

he open his file and search for his schedule..

"i think my class is the 11-A class..."

Yuuki smiled and said'' Well not to brag or something but i know as the smart student here so i know all the name on the studen and teacher here and i guess your name. And you is going to teach my class i hope we can get god time together'' he said walked away after he said godbye to Yukina.

"uh.. okay.."

he sees that shoulder walking further from him...

he opens his book and search for his name...

"Yuuki no nanami? what a cute name..." he laughs.

"well i guess time to work.."

after take his things from the teacher's room, he go to 11-A class..