The Three-Way Cross Roads [18+] (Semes needed)

WolfDog12

Bare with me for a bit here for I am new and only joined a day or two ago (It's past midnight so it's hard to say if I should say yesterday or if I should say 2 days ago.). Anyway This is going to be a really intense rpg with viewers digression advised. I will also have to implore people to Pm me if they are under the age of 18 and do wish to be one of the 4 characters involved.

What happens at a fork in the road? People must choose to go left or right, but at a Three-way fork in the road there is that illusive third option. In this case you won't have to pick a path, for the "trolls" of each path will come to you.

I know a lot of people have done one on one rpgs on this site but I would like to try something Idk if anyone else has tried before. This Rpg will have 4 main based characters, the pet and the three Pet owners. Kaito was a normal good looking teenage male who was wandering lost in a strange town since he was a traveler and he had gotten kidnapped by some slave traders. He was then sold off to the highest bidder (in this case bidders) and he happened to be brought home to a huge mansion owned by 3 roommates (can be brothers or other wise I don't care). Kaito starts off as just some cleaning slave but after only 3 days he is dragged into a room where the three boys are waiting to strip him down and take him fully. The three some times take turns based on the night but other times they will all go at his at once with two at his mouth while the third at his rear and they rotate until they've all got their turns.

Rules:

1. This is kind of a first come first serve deal and again if you are under 18 talk to me about wanting to join. Everyone else just come in and post if you want a character or anything.

2. No god modding because that is unfair and no one needs to deal with it. You can be something non-human in this Rpg but don't go over board with powering your character since there will be 3 of you and Kaito was just a normal teen.

3. No auto Hitting. It's not hard to just type that you're going to hit someone and the results if he succeeded to his another character.

4. Be descriptive!! I don't want any lame one liners or bad posts just because you can but I do want something with a little more meat so you're not left asking "where's the beef" (Sorry couldn't help it)

I was planning on posting a starter for everyone to know the kind of rper I am, however. I like to know at least a little about who I'm dealing with so instead I will just add a little more about my character and let you guys help me so we can make a really cool rpg

7041461294762328387201.jpg

Name: Kaito

History: He is just a normal teen that grew up in a very calm house until he was 10 when his parents began to fight into a divorce and Kaito hated it so much he moved out and quickly got a job with a kind of traveling agency so he could mover from city to city without a problem. He never had a problem with any of the towns until he came into the last town where he was kid napped

(I could work better at this if I weren't half asleep from it being 2 in the morning)(I'll have to edit later when I'm more awake)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Teesie

• Blackbutlergurl

• WolfDog12

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Akira

Personality: laid back, greedy, obsessive about beautiful 'pets', charming, handsome

Dislikes: Ugly pets

Bio: He lives with his 3 brothers in a huge mansion. Without the other 2 brothers consent, he bought slaves from all over. All the slaves he bought was beautiful and have flawless skin which was a huge turn-on for him. But when he had sex with all the slaves, they turned out quite amateurish during sex... His cock has stayed flaccid. Disgusted with them, he quickly killed them and threw them in a river. Till this day, he has been looking for that perfect slave. Him and his other 2 brothers were about to go another pet auction, and he hoped that the perfect slave was in this auction.

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 400, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]u-vpgswhdRk.jpg

He has a meaningful fallen angel wings tattoo on the back

tattered_wings_by_wipeoutthetiger.jpg

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]NAME: Alexis Sakurakouji[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]AGE: 19[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]LIKES: Sex, everything that involves sex and everything that can lead into sex :3[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]DISLIKES: Stupid people.... like those who are too conservative to have sex only after marriage...people who thinks love is sacred and fun. [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]PERSONALITY: Flirty, frivolous, funny and childish. Alexis loves to be the center of everyone's love interest. He wants to be loved by all.. well, and he likes it with he get laid. And he's not the type to settle to a one person. He take on three or four people together as lovers. He frequently cheats on them as well, but he never really broke up with anybody. Since he dislikes pure couples, he always target them. He sleeps with either one of them and let the other person know the reality of love. He loves seeing the faces of the people whose relationship he has broken.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]PAST: Alexis once had a homosexual relationship. He, together with his man, was happy together. He thought love was all about happiness and fun but reality suddenly slapped him in the face when he saw his boyfriend having sex with another man.

Alexis was unable to think straight. He was too angry that he cannot express his anger anymore. Alexis went straight to where the two was. The guys where shocked and the guy who his lover brought almost ran away nude. However, Alexis caught him... and he kissed him. He and the guy had sex in front of his lover. His lover eventually joined them. And that was how his twisted philosophy in love started.

Love is not something to be taken seriously. Why date one when you can have as many as you want. Love is just a game of life. A game where the person who falls in love loses.

Therefore, he ventured into the world of master and slaves. He's looking for one slave that can satisfy his desire. Someone pure he can corrupt and break.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]OTHERS:

*Alexis is a quarter American and three-fourths Japanese. He stayed in the US though for as long as he can remember before deciding settling in Japan.

*Alexis' tattoo on his back is a pair of Fallen Angel wings. It's a very important thing to him. He had it made right after becoming the person he is now. After all, He considers himself a fallen angel. The tattoo is something that symbolizes how pure he was in love and how he had changed.

*Alexis has a tiny bit obsession with loom bands

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]QUOTE:

"You sick fuck. You like it like this huh?"

"Nothing turns me on the most than breaking you"

"I'ma rock your world tonight you won't be getting up tomorrow (:"

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[table=width: 600, class: grid]

[tr]

[td]Shou, Lefung[/td]

[td]

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Age:[/td]

[td]24[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Status:[/td]

[td]Seme/Master/Businessman[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Personality[/td]

[td]One who is easily angered. Has little mercy. Little to no tolerance for ignorance. Devious. Loves to tease. Sarcastic. Daredevil.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]History[/td]

[td]Shou took on the family business once the father of the three went into retiremenet. The man had a wish to sail, in which Lefung had not a problem with. He was, since the eldest, taught from the age of twelve how to handle the corporation. Now, living in a small town was a downfall. Although the thousand dollar franchise had them wealthy, the black haired male wanted a taste of something more. He was greedy for power, money, and to have control over someone. To have another be there for his ever beck and call. That idea had given him much more than he had ever wished for. Now the eldest brother ran two corporations. One that was illegal, and the other as just a cover up.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Likes/Dislikes[/td]

[td]Likes: Money, power, pets, dominance, and the smell of sex as well as having.

Dislike: Disobedience, a idiot, weakness in himself, being refused and having a bad image.[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

this is the link.

Usually in a group rp there is a sequence. You're first....so who should be next, and so on. ^_^