RE:Purifying the Impure [PARANORMAL INVESTIGATIVE GROUP RP] [PRIVATE]

Tetsu

NOTE: This RP is PRIVATE. Selected roleplayers will be given an invitation to join the RP

wTvN06C.png

[TABLE=class: outer_border, width: 100, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]THEME SONG

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]THE PLOT:

T
he world is filled with many phenomena, beings and objects which a normal person living a normal life can't explain. Ghosts, Poltergeist, Demons, Human Possessions, Curses and other things have been all around us and lately, their appearance has been very frequent in random places in which it has gone beyond the alert level.

Knowing this, a group of experts have gathered, studied and solve such cases. Mikos, Priests, Psychics, Channelers, Monks and people blessed with spiritual and paranormal abilities had formed the group "Society of Paranormal Studies" or SPS. They work in an office and accept paranormal cases from clients who are in need of their help.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE=width: 500, align: right]

[TR]

[TD]

THE RULES:

x Read my
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

x Once you picked a role, do a research about the role picked.

x Even though we may be dealing supernatural beings, there shouldn't be any vampires, catwomen, crossbreed, demigods or the likes among our characters. Having them in NPC's can be discussed later.

x Lastly, I hope this stays original (although i admit this RP is anime inspired) ... however, no one likes having 2 RP with very similar category (occult/paranormal detective tags in this RP's case)

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE=width: 500]

[TR]

[TD]THE ADDITIONAL DETAILS:

[Things we will need]

-A monitor and a CCTV camera/Digital Camera (Night Visioned)

-Digital thermometer

-Sound detector/recorder

-Electromagnetic Field Meter

-Other Paranormal Equipments

[sPS rule]

1. Do not concern yourself with a profession not of your own. (do not exorcise if you're not an exorcist)

2. Your own safety is the priority. Pull out if you have to; Run if you need to.

3. Do not act on your own. Everyone is bound two work at least on pairs. Inform everyone upon enemy contact

4. Act responsibly, no slacking off.

5. Let everyone know what findings you have.

[useful data]

-we run in an office, we take clients

-we examine the case before accepting them from clients

-we use a room in a clients house as a base where we hold our meetings

-we get paid ^_^

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE=width: 500, align: right]

[TR]

[TD]THE ROLES:

PARANORMAL EXPERT
[Reserved by
Teesie
]

x Psychometry and/or

x Postcognition

PARANORMAL EXPERT

x Channeling

MONK
[Reserved by
Tetsu
]

x Warding

x Expelling

EXORCIST

x Expelling

x Purifying

ONMYOUJI
[Reserved by
Ayakashiu
]

x Warding

x Breaking Curses

x Fights with Shikigami :3

WILD CARD
[Reserved by
Noise Prince
]

x Undetermined role.

x Can be discussed with me.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]THE CHARACTER SHEET

[TR]

[TD]

Image:
Name:
Orientation:
Role:
Ability:
Likes and Dislikes:
Personality
Bio:

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Tetsu

• Choco Berry

• virtualoo

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 400, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]KAcW1IU.jpg[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]NAME: Ohayashi, Kazuto "Kazu"[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]AGE: 22[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]POSITION: Uke[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ORIENTATION: Bisexual[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ROLE: Monk[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ABILITY:

[TABLE=width: 350, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]
x
Warding
- Kazu makes powerful warding charms to keep evil spirits away
[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]
x
Expelling
- Kazu is adept at chanting mantras to vanquish evil spirits
[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]LIKES: Peace, Praying, Cleanliness, Order and to joke around with his mates.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]DISLIKES: Anything that disrupts him from doing what he likes. And malevolent spirits of course.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]PERSONALITY: Cheerful and has big humor but he turns serious when situation calls him to.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]BIOGRAPHY: Kazu lived a secluded life in a monastery. He had a peaceful life, not worrying about anything as he undertook the way of the monks. However, as the country reached recession, people stopped donating to the monastery, leaving them no choice but to close it down. Now a wandering monk, Keita took a chance to go to Tokyo to see what life has to offer there. From there, he took advantage of being a monk and became a monk for hire. He vanquished evil spirits around homes, purifying them and places spiritual barriers around.

He was surprised how needed his services were. As he enjoyed helping people and as he saw how it helps him to survive in the city, Kazu had decided to make it a business. He rented a rundown and cheap office and began accepting clients. At first it was only him and he took only the jobs he can do. However, as time passes by, he made allies with people of different abilities and personalities. That's how the SPS was formed.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Image:

RedHead-1.jpg#Anime%20Boy%20Red%20Hair

Name:

Kimura Satomi

Seme/Uke:

Seke

Orientation:

Pansexual

Role:

Wild-Card

Abilities:

~Using Ofuda

~Getting Possessed (without realizing it)

~Intensive knowledge

+Reading +Research +Impressing Others +Being able to see or sense a spirit (only able to on rare occurrences, if a spirit is powerful enough or through special measures) +Open, friendly people +Doing a job well +Praise

Dislikes:

-Not knowing something crucial -Failing -Not doing a good job -Disappointing others -Secretive People -Violent Sprits

Personality:

Pleasant and polite, though he's a bit guarded. He can be altruistic to a dangerous degree, and has confidence in his knowledge of the supernatural, but second-guesses himself at most other times.

Bio:

Satomi was the single child of a perfectly normal family. He was also the oldest child of the head of an inugami-mochi clan! ((Meaning they had the spirit of a tortured dog in their control.))

Satomi's mother was pregnant with him before marrying a man who was not his biological father. This was discovered when he was thirteen, and his paternal family took custody of him. He was very behind in training, and it was dangerous as the blood-heir not to be able to control the beast he would inherit- or the untold turmoil that could result would be devastating.

He started a very strict training regimen designed to catch him up, and from the very beginning he struggled. It was clear very early that, aside from Ofuda and being possessed (which explained some of his outbursts), he had very little psychic capacity. Despite this, the training continued, and the repercussions for failure were quite severe. Satomi had always been good at studying and memorizing, and he perfected this in order to gain some acceptance and praise. Soon, his knowledge exceeded even most adults. He was exceptional in this way, and this way only.

However, it was hopeless to believe that he would ever be able to control the inugami. The older he got, the more the inugami tormented him, as he could not ward it off. Thus, a drastic measure was decided - the heir would be changed. A relative of his would become the new heir, one who could control the inugami. This would completely change the family dynamic, but it would keep the order, and Satomi would no longer be tortured.

But the inugami would still be controlled...

[table=width: 400, class: outer_border]

[tr]

[td]

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Age||23[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Position||Seme[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Personality||-Hardworking -Calm Tempered -Attentive -Understanding -Easily Frustrated -Caring -Teasing[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Likes/Dislikes||Likes: Animals; Nature; Rain; Cold Objects

Dislikes: Ignorance; Intentional ill manners[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Abilities||Postcognition; Psychometry[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Orientation||Bisexual[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

History||Tyler Ashmore, since a kid, could always see what others thought as imaginary. From such a young age, he never told any others of what was seen, from fear of being deemed crazy. Now at the age of twenty three, the man knew that there was more narrow-minded, or realist, humans present in the world, therefore he could never be fully understood. When coming of age, Tyler tapped more into his powers, finding that he indeed had much more abilities than was thought. With determination, the dark haired male set out for these powers as a profession; wanting to change the minds of the none believers.

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

awesome Character Sheet guys! I'm so excited to begin this RP. I'll look for more members and we're set to start soon

Image:BEX-Key-Art1.jpg

Name: Yurei Hanta

Seme/Uke: Uke

Orientation: Gay

Role: Exorcist

Ability:Expulsion,Purification

Dislikes: Spiders, Abusive people

Personality: Very playful and outgoing while he is not doing his job. While doing his job, he comes very serious and stern. Overall, the society is like a family to him, his only family.

Bio: From a very young age, he knew things were..different about the world. Yurei knew that there were things in this world no one can see or explain. Things happening to people..to others. It happened to his own mother..She had become rather..odd and acted very scary. In the process of a priest trying to exorcise a demon out of her, the priest was killed. Luckily, Yurei was able to finish the process but the turmoil took his mothers life. He was able to recover from this trauma, a part of the society now and when he does his job, dont mess with him..

20141008_235356___copy_by_chocodips-d821w1r.jpg

Illustration c/o Lickmychocoberry

Name: Bryce Williams

Seme/Uke: Uke

Orientation: Gay

Role: Paranormal expert in channeling

Ability

His ability to communicate with spirits of the dead and other unearthly entities through vision, hearing and even in his sense of smell are some of his strong points but often times, he could also let the spirits communicate to the others by letting them 'borrow' his physical body.

Reading books in quiet places like a temple or a park

Someone touching his hair and/or him touching someone's hair (weird habit)

Long baths

Dislikes

Acquiring a mole/beauty mark everytime he connects wih a spirit/a spirit uses his body.

Being in a large crowd

Birds

Personality

Bryce is a gentle person, often times he's always been mistaken as a girl because of his long hair and effeminate features and habits. He is also very shy and reserved at first but when he's surrounded by his close friends, he can be fun and loud at times. He is a think-before-acting kind of person but at rough times, he could also act on impulse.

Bio

Bryce, since 10 had the ability to communicate with different kinds of spirits. His family wasn't shocked at all since his grandmother was once a successful channeler, so to say, he inherited her ability. His family insisted that he should use his ability to help people communicate with their deceased loved ones but that didn't end there. He even had been into papers and talk shows on TV showing that his ability is one of a kind even for his age.

He thought he was doing a great job until people started doubting him, telling him that he's a fraud. To avoid the issue from getting to Bryce's nerves, his parents decided to send him off to his aunt's place. Even though this sort of public humiliation was initially his parent's fault, Bryce didn't blame them for this. Although, this brought him to seclusion as he grew up, especially when he attended his junior and senior high school. After that, he swore to never let his ability take over him. He had intentionally shut himself out from anyone; both in the physical world and the spiritual world that caused him to become shy and reserved. Though, from time to time, he was haunted by the spirits who needs his help, usually in his dreams and even whenever he's alone.

One weird disadvantage of having this ability is whenever Bryce connects with a spirit or his body is used as a medium, he gains a beauty mark in his body. Identical beauty marks. Three of them clearly shows on his face, some are located around his chest, back and on his left hip. Although one could say he's just a moley fellow, Bryce didn't like this kind of symptoms because according to him, no one likes a lover studded with too much beauty marks.

Image: index_zps361818bc.jpg

Name: Nori Kagawa

Seme/Uke: Seke

Orientation: Bisexual

Role: Onmyouji

Ability: Warding, breaking curses, using shikigami.

Dislikes: Sun, sweet food, traveling in any kind of vehicle.

Personality: Nori is a quiet person, who prefers listening to the others rather than speaking. He doesn’t smile often, but his smiles are never fake. He’s actually passionate about things he likes, he just doesn’t show it to others.

Bio: Nori’s family was always strict and they expected big things from members that had talent; like Nori realized as a kid. He was never really allowed to play with his siblings, but had to spend time studying and reading, so he could become a great onmyouji his family could be proud of.

But Nori’s plans weren’t in accord with his family, so when he was 16 years old, he ran away. He learned everything he knows today by himself, through trial and error; he sometimes survived just by sheer luck.

awesome guys!!! We can now start..~

the RP is now OPEN!!!!! THE RP will formally begin after I start my beginning post.

EDIT: I have posted my beginning post. Everyone can now respond. Enjoy~

yes, I'll have to check out the exact order first. Anyway, it's my turn again so no one should post before i do. Will post it here after I'm done with something.

yeah i know now XD but since you two were talking about it, i thought it might be different..but you were only talking of posting it so yeah as i said, ignore me :p

HERE'S THE POSTING ORDER~

@

@

@

@

@

@

Please don't forget the posting order before you post

Guys, this is so fun. X"D I've never tried group rping before.

When I have time, i'll draw our characters together! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧