Twin Faced Lovers [18+]

Tetsu

TWIN FACED LOVERS

AUTHOR: TETSU

SYPNOSIS:

Masaki Yatsuoka and Junsuke Fukushima had been lovers near six months. They spent each day in one another’s warmth. Up to
that
day, they were enjoying the sweetness of love.

Keita Takeuchi and Shinya Sakafumi had been lovers for more than a year. They spent each day in pointless arguments, pain and jealousy. Up to
that
day, they were chained by the bitterness of love.

What would happen should destiny played tricks with these two couples? Much more, Masaki and Keita shared the same face.

CHARACTERS

[TABLE=width: 500, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]
XLGPBaX.jpg
[/TD]

[TD]
mLhFkrc.jpg
[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]
nb0lpAC.jpg
[/TD]

[TD]
IqVI975.jpg
[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

CHAPTER 1

(NOTE: this is a rewritten version of the story. If you have read the horrible version before, please read up again. It’s way better now)

“With everything that happens to me, I can only blame it on this face.”

The brown haired teenager, Keita Takeuchi, said as he gently touched his pretty face in front of a small rectangular mirror. The teenager was staring at the pretty figure in front of him, imitating the movements of his face. Keita possessed a face that was both adored and envied by many, a face with no possible flaw existing. He disliked his face not because he was good-looking. Rather, the green eyed teenager hated his face for the price he had to pay.

The green eyed male was strong and proud, quite surprising for the fact that his face showed gentleness and innocence. He didn’t grew up strong. Rather, Keita was forced to be one. Because of his face, he had been abused by many, forcing themselves inside him. He was strong; but not strong enough to defend himself against of such hungry hyenas craving for his taste.

The face Keita possessed was a curse. At least that was what the young teenager thought before he met Shinya Sakafumi. In the midst of helplessness and sorrow, it was Shinya who brought him back on his feet. Shinya protected him from the people who hurt him. He embraced him with tender love when he needed comfort. The kindness of the stranger had the green eyed male helplessly fall in love.

The days of bitterness had ended as the brunette’s newfound love reciprocated his feelings, albeit the other showered him with an even more feelings of love – or so he thought. That was what supposed to happen, but Shinya was no different.

What attracted the ashen haired guy was not Keita’s inner beauty. Just like the rest, Shinya was only attracted to the other’s face and body, harshly forcing the brunette every time he threw unfounded accusations. Keita was not saved; he was pulled down in an even dimmer darkness he had ever known.

“Keita! You fucking slut. Are you there!?”

A loud banging of the door and the loud yell of Keita’s lover made him shudder in fear and uneasiness. In all honesty, the brunette didn't want to meet the other at this moment. Just the previous day, Shinya had abused him, seeing a kiss mark on Keita’s body which he hadn’t induced. The red mark was a result of being abused at school, something the green eyed lover had hidden to not cause trouble to the other. Though he tried to explain the situation, Shinya did not believe him and rather violated the honest guy instead.

Being raped hurts. However, not being trusted by the person you love the most hurts more. The green eyed bottom only wanted comfort… that everything will be alright; that Shinya will forever be there for him. Was it too much of him to ask that?

It can’t be helped. The bottom would rather look ordinary and be loved by someone who will accept him for who he was... not for what he looks like. He simply cannot carry the curse anymore.

“What do you want, Shinya?”

The brunette asked, and with a loud and swift creek, the door opened with the ashen haired teen hurriedly entering as the other glared at the bruised face of Keita’s. The injured guy didn’t want his lover to look at them, something the other induced the other day. The brunette said nothing else and just stared at the floor.

“Is it true? Is it true that you're opening your shameless ass to that Akito Takada... you sick fuck!!?”

It was nothing new to Keita. Everything was nothing new. He was used to the cursing and downgrading of his lover. No matter how much he tried to explain, which Shinya should know, he wouldn’t believe it. What is the point of explaining when the other person wouldn't believe him anyway? He'd rather stay silent and let time move forward.

“You fucking bitch! You'd open your legs to anyone who ask you? Is your ass fucking public, huh!?”

Shinya yelled and reached for Keita’s wrist, dragging him to the bedroom afterwards. The miserable green eyed male had cried too much, pitied himself too much to cry more. He was simply exhausted to the unfair treatment he was receiving from his lover. He would have left him if he wanted to. That way, he wouldn’t see the cruel lover any longer. But it just can’t be helped. Keita loved the guy.

I’m tired. I’m tired of all this. If living... if loving is this painful... I wish I never lived. I wish I never loved.

Shinya unbuckled the bottom’s bent, roughly pulling down the other’s pants as he forced himself inside Keita, depriving him he comfort of preparation. He simply used the bottom for his own pleasure. As Shinya was fucking the unfortunate brunette, Keita remembered someone... someone he really liked. A long time ago, he lived with someone with the same face as his. The two of them were always together, oftentimes mistaken to be the other. The naughty two played tricks by wearing each other’s clothes and using each other’s name to confuse the people around. It had been several years since he met that guy, his twin brother.

The green eyed twins had been separated right before they properly began schooling. Their parents divorced and were separated…forever. Since then, they never contacted each other. The younger twin was forbidden to do so. As he grew up, he slowly forgot the existence of the other. A person bearing the same face. Keita wondered if his brother was sharing the same fate as him... since they both share the same curse.

He's probably the same as me. Yeah... Otherwise it's simply unfair.

He murmured.

Twin Faced Lovers

In the meantime…

“Masaki, your friend is here!”

The once quiet house was overwhelmed with a loud screech as the black haired honor student’s mother loudly yelled. It was even heard inside his room located on the second floor on the other end of the house. Masaki Yatsuoka darted downstairs to see the friend who came. The green eyed teenager was expecting a guest... someone he really cared about. And just as Masaki expected, the person was no other than Junsuke Fukushima, his secret lover.

The relationship of the two honor students developed under a weird circumstances. The two were what should be called rivals, both excelling at school. They had always been struggling to outdo the other in a crushing defeat. As fate won’t allow them, both can neither claim victory to the other for none of the two succeeded in winning any competition consecutively.

They are undoubtedly rivals. However, behind the competition was the feeling of love which grew bigger as each day passed by. Masaki can’t remember who confessed to whom. Before he was aware with the situation, the two of them had crossed a border they shouldn't have.

“You’re here, Jun. Let’s go to my room”

Masaki calmly said, not wanting to give away any ideas to his mother.

“Masa, should I get something for you guys to eat?"

His mom asked. While his secret lover greeted her, he answered.

“Thanks mom but we'll be fine. I’ll go down when we feel like eating”

The truth was, Masaki just didn’t want his mom inside his room. As for the reason why, there was no way the green eyed teen would ever show what he and his lover would be doing inside his room.

Entering Masaki’s bedroom, the other slowly locked the door as he further walked inside. The raven haired male was worried that his mother would be suspicious. However, two teenage guys locking in the same room was not something new for Japanese men like them. At worst, his mom may think they were watching some indecent movies.

“Babe, you promised...”
Jun said in a husky and low voice, his heartbeat beating crazy.

"Mhmm? Promised what babe?"
Masaki asked, grinning, as he looked into the brown eyed lover of his.

They had been calling each other 'babe' at the back of the people around them. Whenever they were alone, they'd show their affection to the other. They flirted and they kissed. Only, they never had sex.

"You tease. You said you'd let me ... you know...umm..” Jun said, blushing and stuttering before he continued,
“f-fuck you if I get the highest grade this term"

"Ohh... that? I was only joking babe. You were serious?"
Masaki acted surprised, wanting to tease his poor lover a little bit more before giving in into the other’s wish. Masaki simply liked teasing Jun. He was really cute when blushing. He even looked cute when down. Even though the other was clearly the dominating one among them two. Still, he loves teasing the other.

"Ahh.. umm.. never mind then.. hahah"

A deep sigh was what escaped from the mouth of the poor top.

"I was kidding. Of course I remember. Idiot"

Masaki reached for Junsuke's face. The other closed his eyes, his lips prepared to unite with Masaki's. Only, the raven haired tease pushed a finger against his lover's lip, reaching for a book at the back of the other instead.

"Not now Jun. We're going to study first. Plus... do you think mom won't hear us?"

Masaki explained. He wouldn’t mind having sex with someone he loves. Only, he didn’t want his mother in his business. The coal haired honor student simply knew his mom wouldn’t allow them.

"You're right..."

Junsuke sighed, weakly smiling later on. Masaki, seeing how disappointed the other looked, felt bad.

"We don't have to do it today right? We have so much time ahead of us."

Masaki further explained. The two honor students were young, and the raven haired teenager just knew they could do whatever they wanted to do any time they want. They didn’t have to rush with all the time ahead of them.

"Yeah. But a promise is a promise okay?"

Junsuke, hearing of what the other said, felt contented as genuine smile formed over his lips.

"A promise... is a promise"

Twin Faced Lovers

"If I'm not wrong, this should be the school where my brother goes to"

The brunette had his twin brother's address stored up somewhere, simply going to closest school from the area.

Keita waited for his twin brother he hasn't seen in several years. He was both engulfed with the feelings of excitement and anxiety, wanting to see for himself how his brother was doing. He suspected that his brother was in the same situation as him - abused by his schoolmates and even by his lover. He always remembered that his brother was the shy and quiet type. Because of that, he was bullied by their playmates. It was him who always protected the other twin until they got separated.

Truth was, Keita didn't come to see his brother to reconcile with him or any of the sort. True that he had missed him years ago, crying almost every day. However, the brunette learned to accept his situation as he grew older. Keita only wanted a proof - a proof that he was not alone in this world. If he could at least confirm that his brother was in the similar condition as him, he could at least reassure himself of having a comrade. He even thought of protecting his brother once again to thugs like before. But he knew he can't do that when he couldn't even protect himself.

The afternoon classes had ended as signaled by the loud sound the school bell was making. Students started leaving one after another and in no time, Keita saw his brother he had not seen for over 6 years. The green eyed younger twin instantly recognized his brother even without taking a closer look. His brother's physique didn't change much and so was his face.

However, rather than feeling happy to the little reunion after six years. He was disappointed as much as sorrowed. His brother was nowhere experiencing similar circumstances. Though it shows in his attitude that he was still the shy and quiet person he used to be, he didn't seemed to be bullied nor abused by anyone. He was loved by the people around him and he was having fun.

Keita wanted the life his brother, Masaki, was living and place his brother under his current situation. However, he knew that won't happen. They weren't kids anymore. They just couldn't fool anyone by wearing each other's clothing or by using each other's name. That could just lead to a bigger trouble.

"You're unfair, Masa... like this, why am I the only one to suffer?"

Keita whined as he shed a single tear, followed by another as he began to sob. The emotional teen ran away wishing that he never existed, that he never became the pitiful human he was now. He wanted to cease to exist; in this world, in his family's memory and in his lover's life.

Twin Faced Lovers

"I should have done this sooner. I had been stalling. There's just no point in living. I... I want to no longer exist in this cruel world. Masa, you are lucky. Very lucky."

Keita said as he placed a single letter over the table beside him addressed to his twin brother. Walking outside his apartment unit, the busy streets of the area welcomed him. Cold breeze blew over his skin, giving him a sudden chill.

With a deep sigh, followed by a single step forward. The depressed brunette stepped up over the railing. A quick hesitation came to mind but Keita’s resolution was stronger. With a movement forward, the teenager fell from the third floor of the apartment complex. Closing his green eyes, Keita prepared himself of what was to come… death.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• yaoifangirl

• Teesie

Ah, Tetsu. I loved this. There was only one part I was confused on, unless you edit, but other than that it was awesome. I know the whole synopsis on the story, but I was really hoping Keita wouldn't commit such a betrayal. I know his life isn't good and all, but I really liked him, just from the first chapter. :'( He was cruel in a way, yet he didn't notice, but it was so cute. Good job Tet.

TWIN FACED LOVERS

SYPNOSIS:

Masaki Yatsuoka and Junsuke Fukushima had been lovers near six months. They spent each day in one another’s warmth. Up to
that

Keita Takeuchi and Shinya Sakafumi had been lovers for more than a year. They spent each day in pointless arguments, pain and jealousy. Up to
that

What would happen should destiny played tricks with these two couples? Much more, Masaki and Keita shared the same face.

CHARACTERS

[TR]

[TD]
XLGPBaX.jpg
[/TD]

[TD]
mLhFkrc.jpg
[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]
nb0lpAC.jpg
[/TD]

[TD]
IqVI975.jpg
[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

CHAPTER 2

(NOTE: this is a rewritten version of the story. If you have read the horrible version before, please read up again. It’s way better now)

Twin Faced Lovers

Pitch black darkness swallowed Keita Takeuchi’s entire surrounding. It’s not that he couldn’t see a thing, there was a faint bright light somewhere. Only, the darkness was overpowering. Complimenting it was several panicking voices from people he didn’t recognize. In a few while, the brunette heard of familiar sobbing not too far away.

What's going on? It's so noisy. Let me sleep.

The green eyed younger twin felt dizzy; somewhere inside of his head was hurting. The moment he understood that it was not only his head that was hurting, he fainted. The pain was too much for him bear.

Twin Faced Lovers

"Mr. and Mrs. Takeuchi, I'm afraid your son won't be waking up for a while. And to make the matter worse, it’s very much possible that your son will be experiencing memory loss upon gaining consciousness. His brain was slightly damaged. As to when he'll retrieve his memory, I'm afraid we can't tell. It could be in a week, a year.... or he might not get them back in his whole lifetime"

A bespectacled beauty with thick red lips was dismayed. No, Yukiko Takeuchi, Keita's stepmom didn’t care for the unfortunate male. The guy was a delinquent and gay, someone she couldn’t be proud of. What worried her were the expenses for the hospital, which she was sure skyrocketing every day the gay teen stayed. The brunette took a surgery not only in the head but also in his arms and legs which were fractured from the fall. Keita would need rehabilitation upon gaining consciousness, another money to spend.

"Poor child...."

Mrs. Yukiko said, bitterly biting her lips.

'THAT IDIOT!! HOW DARE HE COMMIT SUICIDE!! Just what can I say to my friends? How will I tell them my step-son committed suicide? He’s not only squeezing our money, he’s shaming us!! DIE ALREADY AND STOP GIVING US TROUBLE!!'

Mrs. Yukiko slowly turned to her husband, Akio. The adult man was watching his son, looking extremely worried. Of course he would be. The person lying unconscious was his blood son from his previous marriage; the son he took with him when he got remarried.

"Akio, I know it's sad. But let us be strong. Keita will be saddened if he sees us like this"

Mrs. Yukio said. Needless to say, that was acting on her part. The beauty didn't care a bit about the guy, because he was someone unneeded in their life. Keita may be attractive, but that was the end of the brunette’s good quality. If only he was not gay; If only he excelled at school; If only he had medals and trophies to be proud of; she would have certainly liked the guy and brag about him to her friends.

"R-right."
The unconscious brunette’s father weakly said, turning to his wife.

"Have you informed your ex-wife?"
Mrs. Yukiko asked, not really caring

"No, I haven't. The police saw a letter intended for his twin brother. Once they give it to me, I'll see Mitsuki and Masaki. You want to come?"

The saddened husband asked, his lips forming into a faint smile and his eyes in the brink of shedding tears. The beauty didn't really want the other to see his former wife. But as it’s something inevitable, with the whole situation going on, she readily agreed.

Twin Faced Lovers

Masaki was reading a book for next day’s recitation when a sudden and uncalled noise distracted him. The source was nearby, something akin to a car engine which stopped right in front of their house.

"Who's that?"

The distracted honor student muttered, going downstairs to check. He could have asked his mother, Mitsuki, if she had a visitor coming. However, even before the green eyed teen reached the end of the stairs, the ringing of the doorbell answered his question.

"Coming!"

The honor student yelled. Wondering who the guest was, the teenager looked at his mom, showing confusion over her face.

If mom has no guest, just who could it be to visit late night?

Masaki slowly walked to the entrance, his heartbeat beating fast and loud. For a reason, the honor student felt like something bad will happen by opening the wooden door. The nervous teenager looked at the peep hole, checking the person on the opposite side of the door.

"DAD!!!!???"

The teenager screeched in disbelief. To see someone he was deemed not to see for his entire life, in such an ordinary night… or so he thought, his reaction was within the norm of acting surprised. Masaki hurriedly opened the door, glad to see his father he had not seen in ages, the same years since the last time the coal haired honor student saw his twin brother, Keita. With him is a woman Masaki didn't recognize. However, from the look of it, she must had been his father’s new wife.

The honor student glanced at her from head to toe, as though he was scanning an unknown species through and through.

Not bad

The bespectacled woman was elegant-looking, red lips was painted over her white face. Complimenting it was the red dress she was wearing and several golden accessories. Needless to say, the honor student’s father had won the jackpot.

"Mom, Dad's here with...umm..someone"

The raven haired male wasn’t sure how to name the person his father brother with him. He eventually managed as her mom headed straight to them. With a look of surprise, she looked at her former husband and the woman besides him. She gently smiled, taking over the surprised expression she showed seconds ago.

"What brings you here, Akito? And who's this lovely woman besides you? Your wife?"
she asked. They could talk normally since it had been years, hard feelings were forgotten as time passed by. The two parent were both busy with their work and spent less time with their family. Of course, such family with no harmony is deemed to crumble. The honor student’s mother found out his father’s infidelity which had brought the issue of divorce. The unfaithful father took Keita with him and married a woman in the company he was in.

The once busy mother quit her stressing job. Since it was only her and Masaki, she wanted to devote her time to the young male, not wanting to repeat the misery that happened with her husband. She found a new job suitable for their lifestyle.

"Yes, she's my wife Yukiko"

The unfaithful ex-husband said, scratching his head as he felt awkward conversing with his ex-wife.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Yukiko. Ara! This kid is the spitting image of our Keita!"

The bespectacled beauty said, surprised to see just how the younger male looked similar to the comatose son-in-law of hers.

"Oh yes! This is my son, Masaki. He's the younger twin of Keita"

"I’m… the elder twin, dad~"

Masaki shyly responded, not knowing what to say more. They may had been really close in the past, but a lot of time had passed since then. The honor student was happy to see his biological father again, only he doesn’t know how to interact with him.

"Okay, okay! I was joking. You haven’t changed at all. By the way, will you let us in? I have something important to discuss...very important"
, his father said, Masaki catching the swift change on his father's facial expression.

What's with that face? Is something going on? Wait, why is Keita not here? Why did Dad left him behind? Or was it him that doesn't want to meet us?

"Alright. Please come inside. Masa, take them to the living room. I'll make something for you guys. Do you prefer coffee or tea?"

His mother took the initiative of letting the two unexpected guests in. She knew that her ex-husband loved coffee more than anything else, she didn’t have to ask. She must had done so to avoid his father's current wife to feel jealous by remembering her ex-husband's preferences.

As expected, Masaki’s father asked for coffee while the woman with him asked for tea. They had the same preference with the honor student’s mother. Maybe, that was one of the reasons why his father married her. Leading them to the living room which was parallel from the entrance, there stood his pictures, medals and trophies proudly displayed in a wooden cabinet.

Masaki’s father and the bespectacled beauty with him were surprised, seeing the proof of being a winner. There was literarily "TOO MANY" of them. Of course, it was his pride and so was his mother’s. It was the fruit of his efforts.

"Wow, you must be doing well, Masa. What's with these medals? Your mom must be so proud of you"

Masaki’s father complimented, surprise still apparent over other’s face.

"Yes, this is just too many. You're so different than our Keita"

The bespectacled beauty commented, jealous of the mother who surely had bragged about the success of her very intellectual son. How she wished that Masaki was the child her husband brought with him, not the good for nothing suicidal imbecile.

"Ah.. no... not really.. hehehe. Wait, where's Keita? Did he not want to see us?"

Again... That face...

Depressed expression was what showed over Akio’s face for each time Keita’s name was involved in the conversation. Had something bad happened with him? The worried elder brother, didn't dare to ask. He was not prepared. If he had to, he had to wait for his mother to hear it. He just couldn't do it alone.

Masaki’s mom came back, carrying a tray full of cookies and cups of tea and coffee. The single mother sat next to the raven haired male, taking the hair color from his mother.

“What’s with the sudden visit Akio?”

Mitsuki asked as she unloaded everything from the tray, offering the items to the guest couple. Akio hesitated to talk for a second, seeming that he had something to say which would be anything but good news. The eerie feeling scared Masaki, tugging on his mother’s shirt as his father began to talk.

"Keita... That kid... attempted suicide"

Wait. Did I hear it wrong? Keita, did WHAT? Wait.... you're kidding, right,..Dad? Why would Keita do that? No.. he's not the kind of person to do that... How and when did he die? Why are we informed only now? Where is he!?

There was too much the stunned elder twin had to ask than nothing escaped from his mouth. With widened eyes, the raven haired teenager was only able to speak something short, moments later.

“Huh!?”

The mother of the twin had not asked either as tears started to flow over her cheeks, sobbing and hugging the elder twin. It was just too much for the two to suddenly hear the misfortune of Keita. The day was supposed to be any other, in few hours the day should have ended as a new one comes.

"Keita...died? Im-impossible!"

What's this? Why can't I cry? I'm terrible. My younger brother's dead. Why can't I shed a single tear? Are my eyes leaking my tears somewhere inside me? It's weird. I'm hurting. I can feel that there's a big crack in my heart. So heavy.. this feeling is so heavy that I cannot take it... so why... why can't I even ease the pain by crying?

"Wait, Keita's not dead... He attempted suicide.. but...but... he's not in.. any luckier state. He's.... in a comatose... and when he wakes up.. he may have amnesia which has no definite hope for recovery",

Akio explained as the adult male began to cry. The bespectacled beauty comforted the adult male, hugging him while patting his back. It was very apparent that the two cared each other.

"Let me continue from here on. Keita attempted suicide from the third building of the apartment unit he was renting. Yes, he's not staying with us any longer but we still support him financially. It was our fault we left him alone. I'm very sorry for this..."

Hearing the explaining from the two, Masaki and his mother sighed in relief. At least, the younger twin was still living somewhere.

It seemed he survived. I thought he died. But still... why did he commit suicide?

"....His head was injured and so was several parts of his body. Luckily, he's not in any life-threatening situation. Only, he's still in comatose. It's expected that he'll regain consciousness within this week, in few days at most if Keita has strong will to live. But I wouldn't think that's the case."

The beauty in red dress continued, clenching her fist with her husband.

"Why?"

Mitsuki asked, there was too much they two didn’t know about the younger twin.

"Do you know by any chance that Keita is a gay? Because of that, it seemed that he was often victimized at school. I knew he was gay, but I didn't know that he'd been suffering from it. It was the police who found out about it."

"Wait...my brother's gay!!?”

Masaki asked loudly, almost yelling. Not that the elder twin had something against it. The coal haired honor student was only surprised that he and his twin brother are similar even to gender preferences.

"Well... yes. Also, the doctors found several bruises, burns from cigarette markings, and kiss marks which are obviously not a part of the incident. The police concluded that the reason for the suicide was because of the bullying. Keita left his supposed suicide note to you. Please read it. No one has opened that letter, but we think that it will answer any of your questions left"

The bespectacled beauty took a small envelop from her pouch, handing it to Akio with a nod. The sobbing adult male took the envelop, shivering. He handed what was inside, a sealed letter addressed to Masaki.

The elder twin reached for the letter, his heart beat throbbing fast. Unsealing the letter, he began to read what was inside, a letter which later changed his fate.

Twin Faced Lovers

My Dearest Brother,

You know what, I'm tired. I've been living in hell for the past years. There's no hope for someone like me. This face cursed me. This face took my happiness away. So tell me. Please tell me. How can you live happily? I saw you one day. You were going home from school. You were happy; you were contented with your life. I was jealous and my last hope fell apart. You were the last person I was going to rely on. I thought you shared the same fate with me like how we shared the same face. But I was foolish to believe that.

You know what brother, I've been raped, bullied and was always hoping to die. I wanted to erase myself. I'm doing it right now. I'll commit suicide. But I'm afraid, brother. I'm afraid to die like this. I'm afraid to die without doing something about this cursed fate of mine.

Big brother... save me...please....help me avenge myself.

PS. If I don't die after my suicide, please kill me.

ANOTHER PS. If anyone not my brother read this, I'm going to curse you to death and your family and your friends. So if I were you, shut up and leave us alone.

Your cute and lovely twin bro,

Keita Takeuchi

Twin Faced Lovers

Even after reading the letter, Masaki was unable to cry. However, deep inside him, a new feeling was burning. Sadness, no. Anger, no... What he felt was raging hatred. Masaki hated himself for living a normal life while his brother was suffering. His brother tried to rely on him, but because he was living a happy life, his brother had no choice left but to commit suicide.

'It's...my fault!!'

'I drove Keita into killing himself.'

'I almost killed him'

'I killed.'

'Killed him.'

'I killed my brother....'

'It's my fault... for almost killing my brother'

"ghrahhh~ ghraww.. wahhh~!"

The green eyed honor student screamed as he sobbed. He was not crying because his brother almost died, but him being the reason of his brother’s suicide. Logically speaking, he had done no wrong. Living a normal life, enjoying each day that passed by was simply unfair as Masaki’s younger twin brother struggled to live normally each day.

The three adults looked surprised at his sudden weeping. The weeping teenager’s mother hugged him tightly, the reason he stayed composed. He was still crying, hating himself for almost killing his brother.

That single excerpt from the letter left repeating inside the elder twin’s mind. Until he saw Keita, bloody and a part of the other decomposing to his remains.

Big brother... save me... please.... help me avenge myself.

Keita, who are the people you wanted revenge on? The bullies..? Me? Tell me... I'll definite avenge you.

Masaki had a newfound resolution as he wiped his tears away from his face. He decided to take revenge for his brother. That's why... that's why...

"Dad, I have a request... Please ....let me assume my brother’s place"

"Huh!!?"
everyone said in unison, surprised expression showing over their faces.

Masaki stood up, burning eyes staring to his father. The elder twin brother was willing to discard everything - his happiness, his life, his lover. In exchange…

"I will be Keita Takeuchi from now on. My brother has requested me to finish something he wasn't able to finish himself. That's why...."
, turning to his mother, to Mrs. Yukiko then finally back to his father, Masaki continued
"I will become Keita until he regains consciousness and memory."

• 2 weeks later...

TWIN FACED LOVERS

SYPNOSIS:

that

that

[font=arial

narrow]
CHARACTERS
[/font]

[TR]

[TD]
XLGPBaX.jpg
[/TD]

[TD]
mLhFkrc.jpg
[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]
nb0lpAC.jpg
[/TD]

[TD]
IqVI975.jpg
[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

CHAPTER 3

(NOTE:

this is a rewritten version of the story. If you have read the

horrible version before, please read up again. It’s way better

now)

Twin Faced Lovers

I have taken his existence as Keita Takeuchi

And so is his amnesia

I won't remember anything… neither my past nor my real self

And my sole purpose... is revenge

From that night onwards, Masaki Yatsuoka had changed. Right after hearing the unfortunate news about his twin brother and reading the suicide letter, he packed his belongings and left together with Akio, his Dad and his father's wife, Yukiko.

However, before he completely left the home, which won’t be his from then on, he made sure that his existence as Masaki Yatsuoka would be left behind.

"Mom, the person in that hospital is me. The person who attempted to commit suicide is me. Please Mom, let me conceal my identity for a while. Because...

...I won’t be able to forgive myself as much as Keita"

His mother, Mitsuki, was against it, and so was his father and Mrs. Yukiko. No one wanted the elder twin to become Keita. They knew that becoming the comatose teen is like experiencing the pain the younger male endured. Neither adults wanted him to become the next person to commit suicide.

If Masaki became Keita, he would be bullied, raped, and tortured; although the elder brother had decided, no matter how much they disagreed with his decision, he would become Keita. Even without his parents' help, he will become Keita. After that, he would kill himself.

Everything was new. The school, the uniform, the students and even the aura. Masaki, now known as Keita, had also changed his hair color to brown; adding a piercing to his left ear for an identical appearance. His father, although against it, agreed to the elder twin's antics, and drove him off from home. The man had managed to persuade others, that the twin in the hospital was indeed Masaki.

His mother had also participated by informing the school that Masaki was in a traffic accident, therefore was placed in a comatose state and will no longer be attending school.

From the moment he slid out from the car, students’ eyes darted towards his direction. His existence to the school was simply attention grabbing. The classmates muttered amongst themselves, shooting the copycat twin death glares. From the glowers Masaki was pissed off, albeit he managed to conceal it.

After all, he was supposed to be one who had gotten amnesia; he shouldn't get pissed so easily. Masaki endure the melting attention he was receiving. In return, he just smiled to the people, greeted, and entered the school building. The first place he went to was not the classroom; the brunette went straight to the faculty office to report his arrival. There was a need to inform the staff of his condition and the situation he was currently in.

There was a small noise which can be heard from outside the office. However, when he opened the door, the halls became silent. It was as if the mere sound of a falling needle can be heard throughout the vicinity. Masaki didn’t know what to do. He didn’t know who to approach and who to talk to. In the end, he just talked as loud as everyone in the office could hear.

"Uhmmn... Excuse me. I'm Mas~ Keita Takeuchi. i was told to come here before attending my classes and that I have to tell my situation after a week long absence."

Everyone inside the faculty office glance at him. They murmured something with each other, yet no one bothered to talk with him. The atmosphere was weird. Masaki has no idea what was going on but luckily, a man in his early 30's approached him.

“I’m glad you’re back Keita. How’s your condition? I’ve already heard your situation from your father. We can discuss the matter later. For now, you should attend your classes. I think your classmates will be happy to see you around. And by the way, do you remember me?”

“I’m sorry teacher. I’m afraid I have not recovered even a single memory. I’m only relying to what people are telling me about my past. I’m sorry”

The teacher looked sad. He must had hoped that Keita would remember him.

"I see. I'm your homeroom teacher, Hideki Hoshino. Let's head to your classroom. I'll explain your situation to your classmates okay? Don't worry, I'll be here. Come to me if you need my help... like always, Keita."

Like always

For some reason, Masaki felt something about those words. It was as if there was a special bond between the teacher and his injured twin; something that transcends a student-teacher relationship. Masaki also noticed that since the moment he saw the other, Hoshino-sensei had been calling him casually by his first name.

No way. Keita won't do something like that with a guy almost twice his age right?

The copy followed the strange teacher until they reached their classroom in which a label [Class 3-C] was hanging over the door. The entrance of the two were welcomed with surprised faces of the students.

"... Listen guys! Keita was hospitalized from an accident. As a result, he was confined for several days and had developed amnesia. Please help him relax at school and if you can, help him recover his memories."

The teacher announced, glancing back to Masaki right after he was done.

"You can occupy the seat furthest at the back, Keita. That's where you used to sit. Don’t hesitate to come to me… as always. Now~"

Curious eyes were following every movement the elder twin made as he headed for his designated seat.

First subject has ended. With Hoshino-sensei leaving the room, everyone has gather around, the elder twin at the center of the crowd. His classmates have started asking him questions which got more personal each time. Masaki tried to answer every question thrown as honest as he could.

"Then Keita, did you really commit suicide?"

The last question was something Masaki has prepared to answer. All this time, the newly transformed honor student had been thinking what to say should such private question well… be asked.

"Yes... or so what I was told. I don't remember anything, but it seems I did so"

Denying the subject would have been easier for him. If he told them it was an accident, the crowd wouldn’t have to be so awkward about him. But he wanted something else.

Guilt is something very hard to conceal. Since Masaki wanted to find out the people who made his brother suffer, he planned to induce guilt to each by openly telling everyone he committed. He can work on his revenge faster that way.

Silenced swallowed the entire classroom. The awkward atmosphere rendered everyone speechless as if they has something to be guilty over the Keita’s attempted suicide.

The silence was only broken when the door opened symbolized by a creaking sound. A figure stood right before the classroom, darting towards Masaki. The figure grabbed his wrist and dragged him outside the classroom.

Twin Faced Lovers

[TABLE=class: cms_table_outer_border, width: 200,

align: center]

[TR]

[TD]
Shinya, I know you won't believe me no matter what I say. But please, believe me. I love you

....and farewell
[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Brown eyes were continuously scanning over the last text message sent to him by his lover, Keita Takeuchi. There was no trace left of the other lately, the message having been received more than a week ago. The petit lover had vanished like thin air; but he, Shiniya Sakafumi, knew one fact. He was the reason that Keita committed suicide.

The guilt stricken lover wanted to apologize for what he had done. He promised Keita, a year ago, that he would protect him; that he wouldn't let him suffer any longer. Yet, love has blinded the possessive lover, binding and tormenting Keita more than what he could endure.

[TABLE=class: cms_table_outer_border, width: 200,

align: center]

[TR]

[TD]
Keita, where are you? Please, don't leave me...I beg you, please let me stay by your side...I love you
[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

A single tap to the ‘send’ button forwarded the e-mail Shinya composed. He had done so almost a hundred times the past week; twice the amount of the phone calls he made which was answered with monotonous beeps. After learning of Keita's suicide, the guilty lover refused leaving his room. Wet eyes were scanning the photographs

which instilled their memories together, wanting to reminisce the moments in which love was blooming.

I killed him

The cruel lover blamed himself over the incident that happened to Keita. Guilt was killing Shinya, enough the he tried committing suicide to repent for his sins. Regrettably, he was too much of a coward to do that, just like how much of a coward he was to believe in Keita.

A familiar sound broke the gloomy silence of the room Shinya locked himself into. Swiftly grabbing the vibrating phone, the excited male hoped the message was sent by his missing lover. The dismayed male tossed his phone away, seeing how the sender was not Keita but a classmate named Sekaiguchi. Debating whether to pick up the phone or not, Shinya decided to read the content.

[TABLE=class: cms_table_grid, width: 200, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]
Shinya! You haven’t come to school lately! Are you dropping out? And hey I have a news for you. Your best buddy came to school today. Surprisingly, he looked completely fine for someone who jumped from his apartment unit. Oh well… if you don’t start going to school soon, you’re going to be

dropped for real!
[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

"Huh? Kei-ta? hahaha..."
Hysterical laughter escaped from Shinya’s mouth. For someone who hasn't shown himself for a couple of days, to suddenly appear without contact and to not respond to any of his attempt for communication, his lover was surely cruel.

"I'm glad, Keita. I'm...truly glad"
Emotion overwhelmed the teen as he began sobbing. When calmer, the wet eyed male decided to see his lover.

"I'm going to school and see Keita!"

[font=franklin gothic

medium]

Twin Faced Lovers

[/font]

"Hey, you're grabbing me too hard!! Let go of me!!"

The elder twin glared at the stranger, resisting as much as he could. Surprise was his initial reaction but irritation won him over. Simply being dragged out of a classroom by a random stranger cannot be anything but rude. As the two reached the empty hallways, the other guy let the petit male from his grasp.

"That hurts! What do you want? I don’t even know you"
Just who is this guy? No one stopped him when he dragged me out fromthe classroom. Just how is he related to Keita?

"You don’t remember me.. huh? Stop the joke ... I'm sorry!! Okay?... I’m so sorry"

The stranger fell on his knees, crying as he repetitively confess he was sorry. It looked like the sobbing male had no intention of stopping until he finds the solace of being forgiven.

Is this person the one who made Keita suffer?

Masaki wanted to be angry, having a gut feeling that the person before him was responsible for Keita’s suicide. As weird as it seemed, the brown haired elder twin pitied the other.

“I’m sorry. Truth is, I have amnesia. Even if you ask for forgiveness, I really can’t do anything since I don’t even know what to forgive.”

“Amnesia Impossibe.. hahahaha!!!”

The other male went crazy; laughing. No, while the ‘stranger’ was still kneeling on the ground, he kept on crying and snickering insanely.

“Is that really true? Are you serious? You don’t really… know me?”

“I’m serious… so who are you? And why do you keep on apologizing?”

The other stopped weeping, standing up as he forced a smile on his tear filled face.

“I’m Shinya Sakafumi. Your… bestfriend”

The male named Shinya left, disappointment clearly shown on the other’s face. The confused elder twin didn’t know how to react. In the end, he decided on going back. The brown haired honor student took a step back, noticing several curious stares directed at his location… or him.

“The show is finished!”

Masaki darted back to his classroom, confused about the whole situation. Keita’s best friend had no reason to apologize, unless he was responsible for his comatose brother’s misfortune. Curious, the brown haired elder twin asked the person at his back about Shinya.

“Ummm… can I ask you a question?”

“Keita-san? Sure! What is it about?”
The black haired woman asked, showing her traditional Japanese elegance.

“Umm… do you know Shinya? He kind of apologized to me. Has he done something?”

“Hahaha! You’re so shy, Keita-san. You look just like how you used to when we were at middle school. I’m Saki Hanazono.
We were classmates since 3rd year in middle school but we have been school mate since 6th grade”

“Really? That’s amazing, Hanazono-san. So, do you know this Shinya?”

“Yes. Shinya is from the neighboring class [3-A]. He’s popular, you know. He’s more popular when he’s with you, actually. You were good friends, always stuck with each other. He must have apologized for not being able to protect you.”

“Protect… me?”

“Yes. I don’t know if I should say this or not… but since you wanted to learn about Shinya, I guess I have to tell you”

The Japanese beauty sighed deeply, staring straightly at Masaki as she started.

“When you entered high school, you were bullied by the seniors. No one helped you since no one dared to defy the bullies.

Well, when we reached second year, you were rescued by Shinya. He kept on doing that from then on and the days you looked beat up had been fewer.”

So, he really was Keita’s best friend? But the bullies didn’t stop even with his interference. It would seem legit that the person apologized to Masaki because of

that.

“I see. This Shinya guy seems to be a good person. Maybe I should chat with him later on. Thanks Hanazono-san. I’ll make it up with you someday.”

“REALLY!!? Then, how about a date…?”
The beauty suggested jokingly, not forgetting to wink for an extra touch.

‘Err… I’m still not fit to be going around to dates so…”

“I was joking! Just call me Saki from now on!”

Loud and hurried creaking of the door had the two turning their attention to the grumpy guy in suit. The person walked to his desk, slamming a piece of wooden stick over the poor object to catch everyone’s attention

“Let’s talk later, Keita-san. The terror is here. That virgin guy loves picking on you the most. Please be prepared!”
The black haired teenager whispered, shifting her attention to the male teacher afterwards.

Mathematics was the subject the scary teacher was teaching. That was the older twin’s favorite subject, adoring to solve hard mathematical questions ever since he can remember.

“Is that Takeuichi I’m seeing here? Wow… what a surprise! Does committing suicide reform a trash like you? Well a trash is a trash. Suicidal trash like you has no hope even if you try. Anyways.. Please turn your books to page 340. And Takeuchi, since it’s your first day of class in thousands of years, why don’t you initiate and answer question number 20?”

“I’m sorry but I do not have a book…”

Obvious evil smirk was showing over the older guy’s face. It was clear that the other wanted to humiliate Keita… in this case… Masaki, the copy. The brown haired honor student has no book with him as he went to the school completely unprepared.

“Excuses! Then let me read it loud! I’m only going to say it once and solve it using your mind. You skipped school for God-knows how many days. I’m sure you should be able to answer such question. SOLVE FOR Y: x^2 + 6x - 7 - 2y^3 + (y^2/x^2) - 5y = 5”
[/color [color=#696969]

This is kind of familiar. Wait… I think I solved something like this before…
[/color [color=#696969]

“Why are you just standing there? Answer me?”

“…”

“Can you solve it or not?”

“…”

“You trash! That’s what you get for skipping and not studying at all. Don’t act like you know everything! You can’t even answer a simple solution like that. If anyone of you skips school.. You’re going to…”

“I got it sensei”

“Huh!?”

The elder twin was pissed at how the teacher kept calling Keita a trash. Solving a really hard question mentally, it’s almost impossible for anyone to do so unless the person asked was prepared beforehand or a genius.

So this teacher made Keita suffer… huh. Calling him a trash and intently humiliating him. You’ll pay

“It’s an equation in 2 binomial variables. You need at least 2 equations to solve. I can solve for y at x=1. Basically it represents a curve on a graph. Given another curve we can find the intersection point or find the roots. The root is where the curve cuts x-axis => y=0 at that

point. Value are, x^2 + 6x -7 = 5 and x!=0 since y^2/x^2 was taken to be 0. At x=0 this is undefined. x^2 + 6x = 12 x^2 + 6x + 9 = 21(x+2)^2 =* 21 x = +/- (21)^1/2 – 2”

“..Eh?”
A disgusting face with a mouth wide open expressed the teacher’s disbelief. The rest of the class also had their eyes on him, surprised at how the ‘trash’ answered something not anyone within the classroom premises can answer mentally. The question was really hard. Questions

around 19 and 20 are far more complex than the rest of the questions. The elder twin knew since they used the same books from what he used at his school. And just for reference, Masaki had already solved all questions in that book.

“Am I correct…sensei?’

“..How.. how did you answer that? You cheater! Trash like you can cheat even with teachers at your…”

“Sensei. You see me just standing here. If you can’t believe me answering such easy question, why don’t you ask the hardest question in the book? But of course, both of us have to solve it mentally”

The teacher looked embarrassed, wanting to come up with something to retaliate from the humiliation he was receiving from the younger student. However, knowing that he himself can’t solve a harder question mentally, he gave in.

“It’s okay. Sit down”

“No I won’t sensei. You openly tried to humiliate me. I was hospitalized*l because of an accident. And until now, I have amnesia. Your cruelty knows no bound. I certainly want to hear you apologize”

“Insolence! You bastard. How dare you talk to me like that? You only luckily answered a question and you act so almighty?”
Anger was completely showing on the elder guy’s face, but Masaki was

not about to back off and let the teacher have his way. After all, he spoke ill about his brother and humiliated all these years. It’s more inhuman that the teacher did it knowing his supposed condition.

“I see. Then I will report this to the principal. I’m sorry. I was even told by my homeroom teacher to tell him if I encounter problems. And with a teacher yelling and humiliating me, I won’t consider this school the best environment for recuperating and recovering my

memories”

Not a single word escaped from the teacher’s mouth. Masaki expected him not to say a thing, after all. No matter how right the teacher may be, he was sick and he should have been be treated well. Masaki didn’t like the other’s way of teaching either. By inducing terror to students so they may listen to him, the teacher was spoiling the fun of learning.

I win

“Suit yourself!”
The teacher left the classroom, defeated.

“Woah!!! AWESOME!!!”
The students were celebrating, yelling at the victory of the elder twin. The undefeated terror was openly defeated. It seemed Masaki has inherited the name ‘terror’ for simply not backing off against a teacher everyone was afraid of.

“Woah!! Keita… When did you become such a genius!? You defeated the terror!!”
“Right…right!!.... Did you guys hear what he said…?”
another student said, coughing as he adjusted his voice,
“Suit yourself”

The person copied what the teacher just said. Everyone was laughing and so was Masaki. It seemed that the class was much better than the elder brother initially thought.

“Keita-san!! You’re

amazing!”
Saki said, patting him by the shoulder.

“Thanks Hanazono-san!”

“That’s Saki for you, Keiiii-ta”

The other pouted, and the free hour lasted with a great mood.

I don’t understand why Keita thought his life is cursed.
A genuine smile showed over the brown haired honor student’s face as he spend his time with his classmates…

… his first friends.

A/N: Hello guys, this is the latest chapter of Twin Faced Lovers. Well, I wrote this 2 years ago. This time, I asked @
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
for help for proofreading. Thanks babe

• 2 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

My favorite part was when Masaki humiliate the math teacher! :hamtaro-005 (6): Oh how I loved that part! I hope he does the same with all those who were making his brother's life a disaster.

I'm glad you recommended me this story too!