Anyone watch Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki kun too???

meli2cm

I just recently watch this anime...

N I already hooked by it... It's seriously funny n a great thing to watch to relief some stress :D

The pairing of Nozaki n Chiyo is just too cute n funny at the same time...

N Mikorin is just too adorable XD:hamtaro-005 (8):

So..., what do you guys think about this anime? Which one is your favourite episode or scene? Which part make you laugh the most??? :hamtaro-005 (17):

Gekkan-Shoujo-Nozaki-kun.jpg

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sue werner

• meli2cm

• 18thesadist

• Tenetard

Hihi.. I love the anime too! XD The whole scenes are hilarious and my favorite so yeah, I couldn't choose which one is my favorite. But, if you still want me to choose,then, the episode where Mikorin and Nozaki played the date sims. I like where Nozaki turned the protagonist and his friend into a BL manga, lol XD

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love it, I think Nozaki can be.... Lol. The ending.... I know a few people who called him the biggest troll in anime history, but I think, he's, well, you know, interesting....:hamtaro-005 (6):

• 1 month later...

Actually I just finished watching this anime not too long ago, it was amazing the art is beautiful and the character are funny and super cute. I really hate all the tease made by the creator >.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It felt a harem thing coz' she's the only girl in the assistant group but the anime is pretty hilarious especially when Nozaki does weird stuff.

Like that time he pretended to be Mameko or that time when they played a game and made a yaoi manga for Tomoda.

That show is a change of pace for the usual lovey-dovey stuff shoujo offers.

• 1 month later...
Guest Robuta

God! I love the anime lol.

Everything is just so funny! The characters, the WTF plot and Nozaki's face x)

I also like the part when they played the game, cos they felt so sorry for the guy at last haha

I like the anime and how light the love story is between the nozaki and sakura. Because they rarely have romantic scenes, those simple romantic gestures nozaki does to sakura makes my heart flutter!!! I hope they make a season 2 for this.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I know right! But I don't think they'll be a second season T.T. I think it's one of those that is for advertising the manga....

(I don't know how to mention so I'll just quote you >

But I've heard the DVDs of the anime sold well. And usually, if it sold well, they'll make a season 2 for it. I really hope they do because this anime is hilarious and I want to see a progression in nozaki and sakura's love story :(

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yesyes. I think I even gave it a 9 on MAL :3

I even started reading the manga but it's one of those that work reaaaally well as an anime.

-crossing fingers for season two and maaybe even a season three-

• 2 months later...

I love the anime and I also like the part when Nozaki and Mikorin are playing the game!

My other favorite is when they are helping Mikorin with practicing for the mixer and when Nozaki tried on the sailor uniform but was dissapointed! XD

I hope it does get a 2nd season!!!

• 3 years later...

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun is such a fun watch! If any of my friends wanted an anime rec, this series would be the first one to pop in my mind haha. I love how all the characters are so endearing in their own way, and always a laugh with each interaction. The OP is hella catchy as well. (Wakamatsu-kun, Hori-senpai, Chiyoko-chan... ganbare! ^^)

Even though there's a lot of good and promising animes in the present day, I would sometimes go back to this series to wind down because I know it'll never fail to lift my spirits.