Imperfect Perfection [KiseKuro] (Blackbutlergurl and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

Summary: Kuroko thought he had his life planned out. Graduate high school, go to college, receive a teaching certificate, and become a kindergarten teacher. However, Kise gives him the proposition of a lifetime: join his modeling agency instead for a quick launch into national fame as well as a wealthy lifestyle. Though skeptical at first, Kuroko takes Kise up on his offer. As he finds his niche in the modeling world, Kuroko learns more about Kise and soon finds himself questioning his previous path. Things become even more confusing after Kuroko bears witness to Kise tearfully breaking up with Kasamatsu over the phone. What does the future hold for them now?

Blackbutlergurl: Kise

Clover: Kuroko

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• クローバー (Clover)

• Blackbutlergurl

Sitting outside Maji Burger after seeing Kagami off, Kuroko sipped quietly on his favorite vanilla milkshake. Today had certainly been quite a crazy day. Since the redhead had decided it was a good idea to spend the previous night at Aomine's house, where the two of them had fucked all night trying to prove who could last the longest, Riko appropriately tripled his training regimen for the day, not even batting an eye when he nearly collapsed from the pain in his backside. After much persuasion from his light, Kuroko decided to take him out to Maji Burger, where the redhead powered through a veritable mountain of hamburgers as usual. Since he had exams the next day, Kagami had to go home early to study with Midorima, leaving Kuroko by himself with not much to do. He watched as cars zoomed by on the street, wondering what kind of test Kagami needed Midorima's help for.

• 2 weeks later...

"Take 5 Kise... We'll do a shoot of you and Toyomi when he gets here", my manager said. Kise went to get a drink of water and a snack. " Bad news, Toyomi had an accident and in a coma!", someone ran in the set running. "What, we can't do the shoot without Toyomi!", my manger yelled, "Now what're going to do...cancel the shoot altogether?!". Suddenly Kise had an idea, his friend Kurrochi was the same height and has a similar appearance as Toyomi minus the dull look Kurrokochi always gave.

"What about my friend, Kurrokochi... he has the same height as Toyomi... He doesn't really have any modeling experience.... But he's so cute, you'll love him", Kise said to his manager. "Whatever we have left, we'll take him... I just don't want to cancel the shoot because I can't reach other models on such short notice". Yay! Kurrokochi's gonna be a model with me", Kise almost jumped for joy and flipped his phone to call Kurrokochi on the big news

Kuroko felt his phone vibrating in his pocket. He saw that the caller was Kise. It had definitely been a long time since Kise had called him. The last time they were together was... recent, but he couldn't remember the exact circumstances. He sighed, wondering if Kise was going to gush about how cute he thought Kasamatsu was whenever he was angry and reluctantly took the call.

"Hello? It's Kuroko." he said, awaiting Kise's reply.

"Hello? It's Kuroko," the familiar monotonic tone replied.

"Hey, Kurrokochi", Kise squealed, over excitedly,"How would you like to become a model with me?! My partner that I was supposed to do the shoot with unfortunately got into an accident and is currently in a coma, but fortunately you have the same height and appearance, sort of? Kise tried to say under one breath. "C'mon Kurrokochi, pleeeaaassee, it'll be so much fun modeling with you around.

Kuroko sighed. Kise was still as annoyingly loud as ever. He was tempted to hang up now, but he knew that Kise wouldn't leave him alone until he relented. Looking at his watch, he knew he had to be home in a few hours, so he hoped that it wouldn't take long.

"Sure. I'll do it. Just tell me where you are right now." he said.

"Sure. I'll do it. Just tell me where you are right now", was Kurokocchi's monotonic response.

Kuroko squealed, jumping up and down," Yaaay! Kurokocchi's going to be a model with meee! I'm at Kaijo modeling agency, this will be so muck fun, we're going to have so muck fun, Kurokocchi!", he hung up and turned to his manager, " Kurokocchi's on his way", he did a few happy twirls.

Before Kuroko could respond, Kise had hung up, gushing about how his "Kurokocchi" was going to model with him before doing something else that Kuroko could hear, but not see. He put his phone away and waited for the bus. After paying his fee, he went past his usual stop near his house and went all the way to Kaijo. He didn't know that the school had a fashion program. Though he knew Kise was a model, he never bothered to ask which agency he worked for. His answer was a few meters away, as the bus had finally reached the school in question. It was beyond Kuroko's understanding why Kise would go to the school now, after it closed, to do a photo shoot, but he wrote it off as being a choice made on an artistic basis. Once the photography equipment came into view, he knew he was in the right place. He wondered how long it would take for Kise to notice him.

Kise was bouncing up and down, waiting for Kurokocchi when he saw him several minutes later," Kurokocchiiii", Kise screamed, throwing his arms out for a hug and forcefully grabbed Kurokocchi, hugging him so hard he was practically strangling him," Kurokocchi, you're so kawaii, perfect for modeling!", Kise playfully rubbed Kuroko's cheek with Kise's own cheek," So soft!... Kise exclaimed," Let's have fun, 'Kay Kurokocchi ?! I'm so excited that I get to work with you!", Kise continued gushing.

"Now that Kuroko's here, on with the shoot", Kise's manager said. "C'mon Kurokocchi!", Kise grabbed Kuroko's hand tightly and dragged him over the middle of the studio, where the fake background was set up", Stand next to me, Kurokocchi and wrap your arm around my waist while I wrap my arm around your shoulder for the shoot, got that, Kurokocchi?"

Kuroko didn't have much time to react before Kise pulled him close—too close, in fact—and put him on the set. He didn't speak as his instructions were given and assumed the position without much hesitation. He wrapped one of his arms around Kise's waist, waiting for additional instruction.