Fantasy RP - Underground battle

鼠ドル

This is a fantasy, post-apocalyptic world in the distant future.

There's only a few human-inhabited cities left in this world. However, there are cyborgs too - these are controlled by the government and acts as private armies. The society is unfair and the gaps between classes are big - this has led to a small group of people starting a movement to fight the corrupted government.

Before we start, I want everyone intrested (only serious players) to create their character.

You will state the following in a post:

Name

Sex

Origin (either take an already existant city/country or create your own!)

Personality - strengths&weaknesses

Height&weight (preferably in cm/kg)

Other traits (haircolor, eyecolor, build etc.)

Which side you belong to - resistance/government, are you a double-agent, outlaw, neutral?

Okay, let's begin the play!

• Like 1

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• BRIDGET

• chiakaiyuki

• goki

Name: Fiona

Sex: woman

Origin: Alania (ruin city in former France)

Personality

- strengths: stubborn, smart, independant, does not trust others

- weaknesses: don't function well in groups, easily aggrivated

Height&weight: 178 cm, 68 kgs

Other traits: waist-long black hair, green eyes, strong but womanly figure

Side: Part of the resistance, but also outlaw - found the group after years of fighting and being under ground.

[NPC]

Name: General Bryan Anderson

Sex: male

Origin: Rockbridge, small town outside the Old English Government headquarters

Personality:

- Hard working, logical, natural leader

- Cold, lacks sympathy, a bit sadistic

Height&Weight: 189cm/90kgs

Other traits: handsome, short brown hair, blue eyes, very masculine features

Side: General, works for the government. Head chief in the city of Talismire

OBS! Talismire is the main seat of the resistance.

Name : Yuki

Sex : Man

Origin : Ammaedara (ruined city in Africa)

Personality

- Strenghs : smart, good at negotiating and planning

- Weaknesses : somewhat apathetic, non-talkative

Height and Weight : 174cm / 60kgs

Other traits : medium-long silver hair, blue eyes, willowly frame

Side : part of the resistance

• Like 1

Name: Irina

Sex: woman

Origin: Folegandros (ruin city in former Greece)

Personality

- strengths: stubborn, cold blooded, smart, trust problems

- weaknesses: quick changes of mood, feels always threatened.

Height&weight: 165 cm, 53 kgs

Other traits: straighth hazelnut hair splitted in two braids,turquoise almond-shaped eyes, full rouge lips, pale skin,hourglass body shape, agile

Side: who knows....

• Like 1

I guess we'll start and then other's can join in after a while.

[Fiona]

I sat in a dark corner of the bar, quietly watching when a tall man in uniform entered. It didn't take long to recognize the man as General Bryan Anderson, suspiciously looking around as he waited by the bar to order.

I sent a message to Yuki to alert him and the other's below the bar

"I think the General is on to us, he's in the headquarter"

Name: LV/MD/??

Sex: male

Origin: ?

Personality

LV - arrogance, love the sight of blood

(fav quotation - death is just a beginnin)

MD - quiet, he don usually appear

?? - ??

weaknesses: MPD (multiple personality disorder)

Height&weight: 176cm 60kgs

Other traits: hair - short brown colour, eyes - black

Side: depend on LV's mood

This is really hard :D

[Yuki]

I rose to my feet as soon as I heard Fiona's message. I had know it would only be a matter of time before or headquaters were investigated by the General. There were spies everywhere, maybe even in our own ranks.

The others were a flurry of activity, preparing to pack up and leave if worst came to worst and Anderson really did know of our hideout. There was no way we would win in a open fight agaist his force at the moment.

I came up to the bar, avoiding eye-contact with the General as much as possable as collected empty glasses from the tables. As I passed the place where Fiona sat, I slipped a note into her hand.

• Like 1

Irina (this is tough...)

As soon as I saw that damn Yuki I fixed my eyes on him. I knew I'd not allow him to lay his hands on me again, the scar was stillhealing. So I went to the General table and give him the drink He has ordered and nodded him in Yuki's direction. They were doing weid movements lately. The General nodded & grinned.He lapped my butt and gave me a generous tip....

[Fiona]

I couldn't help but notice how the waitress was leading the General to us by nodding her head towards Yuki.

Without looking at the note I pushed it down inside the pocket of my army-pants.

The least I wanted was to be caught so I slipped out into the dark night as quietly as I could and hoped that the general wouldn't follow. THe nights were dangerous with all the cyborgs lurking around, recording everything.

[General Anderson]

I looked in the direction Irina was nodding. The boy couldn't be more than 20 years old, he estimated.

The silver hair and blue eyes made him a real eye-catcher.

After drinking my beer I payed and left, but only after whispering

"I don't know exactly what it is that you're up to, but I will find out" into the man's ear.

[Yuki]

Relived that I had warned Fiona about the possible spy, I continued with the work as quickly as I could. Hairs rose on the back of my neck, and I turned around sharply to see the General in front of me, smiling down at me, eyes cold. He leaned close and I couldn’t move an inch. There’s no way he could recognize me, I prayed silently. 6 years was a long time after all.

Hearing those words in my ear sent my brain into panic, but all he did was walk away into the night. Hoping Fiona would be alright out there with him, I turned my attention to the waitress. My eyes flew open in shock as I made out that small frame and innocent looking almond eyes.

we seriously need more characters, so feel free to join in!

I'm adding another character of my own since we really need it.

Name: Damion

Sex: Male

Origin: Rockbridge

Personality

- Stubborn, good leader, strong, good schemer

- Anger issues,

Height&Weight - 185cm/85kg

Other: All he wants is revenge for his parents that got brutally killed before his eyes when he were 12. His objective is to bring down the corrupted government.

Side: starter of the resistance

[Fiona]

After making my escape and carefully not to be seen went down to the head quarters - quite a dump if you ask me - I opened the message. So she reaally is a spy huh? I thought to myself.

Walking up to the leader who was brooding in a corner I said

"We have a problem"

[Damion]

"What now?" I growled, more bad news this day was too much

"A spy" Fiona, the outcast, declared, looking pissed off "and the General visited the pub just a while ago"

"We have to make our move soon" the words was more to myself than for her

"Let's gather everyone tonight" I said, already typing a message to the others

I saw how that woman talking to Yuki left the place with that dark atmosphere round her, where was she going? Who was she meeting with? Better the General could follow her. As I turned my back I saw the General approaching him, would he recognize Yuki? Suddenly I saw fear in his eyes. I grinned thinking "get what you deserve bastard" The General left, there he was looking at me, would he ever think of me? I reached his table and asked:

“Then, what it’s gonna be, you want something to drink?”

Those blue eyes were still the same. He wasn’t reacting

“ hey, you! Wanna something to drink? “

[Yuki]

I recovered quickly, shifting my gaze and rising from my seat.

"No, thank you" I drawled with as much sarcasm as I could muster, turning abruptly away and striding towards the door. It was none of my buisness that the General's new toy used to be my friend, used to be everything.... before....

Damion needed to know just exactly what we were dealing with, before one girls revenge took us all down.

[Damion]

I walked into the pub to find Yuki sitting at a table, looking sad and irritated. I sat down next to him

"I heard someone's helping the General out" I said quietly to not let anyone prying know "tell me who it is"

[irina]

We were almost closing when a young man came in & sat next to Yuki, who had been staring at me. Did he try to pretend he didn’t know me? “Bastard”, I thought. You won’t be able to forget me ever… not till the moment we both die or the day I rip your heart as you did.

I wondered who that guy was. He was about my age, handsome, cold look, tall. He started to look at me, like scrutinizing. I saw how Yuki, nodded in my direction. Were they talking about me? I needed to take a picture of his face but my mobile was in my pocket & could be obvious, so I left the tray on the bar and went to the warehouse and put one of those new micro toys at work. I needed an image for the General

[Yuki]

I told Damion everything, from how I first met Irina, became friends with her, and how I betrayed her in the worst possable way. Damion listened to everything I had to say, but by the end I could see he was getting restless.

"If what you just told me is true, we need to get out of here as soon as possable" he said, glancing over his shoulder at the subject of our conversation. The girl had a smug looking smile on her face, which did not bode well for the rest of us.

[Damion]

"We need to change head quarters" I lowered my voice further "meet me in the abandoned warehouse by the docks in two hours"

I got up and left, dialing Fiona's number as I went "warehouse, 2 hours, be there" was the only thing said, I knew she'd understand.

[irina]

I put one of the toys the General had given me at work. I could see Yuki's face but that young man was sided and I could only get his profile. I hoped that this stuff were good enough to get his identity. I could read Yuki's lips and as I've guessed they were talking about me. He was telling him about Stavros, how he dared! Damn bastard!. He was telling him who I was, our common story. He told him how I chose him over my best friend, how I had to kill him to save Yuki and how he has betrayed me leaving me behind in Delfos as soon as problems appeared. Damn coward!. He still wondered why I had sided the General. I texted the General.

"I used my new toy, better put yours at work"

[General Anderson]

I plugged it into my computer as soon as Irina told me she had recorded material for me.

There he was again, that silver-haired beauty, talking with a suspicious-looking man.

'Too bad we can't identify him with this' I muttered to myself 'but at least we have something to work with'

Abandoned warehouse by the docks? I had to re-watch that bit several times before I was certain. Unfortunatly there are many of those in the docks, but it wouldn't be impossible to find them. Time was, after all, on my side.

[irina]

They left, together, but where to? I hadn’t had any answer from the General & I was getting impatient, I couldn’t lose my cool. I needed to know if that beauty was a pawn or someone bigger. I needed to know if I had to get ready to get into action or stay still. I breathed deeply & dialed General’s number being sure that the call wouldn’t be taped so I used other satellite services to reach him. I knew he could give me some answers. It took him long to answer but with a husky voice he answered

“What?”

“Tell me you’ve got something”

A short silence came before his answer….

[General Anderson]

I told Irina about the meeting, and even though I told her to stay away I know she'll show up. It's obvious that she has a grudge against that guy. If she gets in the middle of fire, then it's not my problem. Besides, she might become a problem for me later.

[Fiona]

When I got to the site everyone we had managed to get in contact with were already there, lurking in the shadows. The traps annoyed the hell outta me. Well, go figure, it's not like it is supposed to be easy to enter a secret meeting anyway.

"So what's this all about?" I asked no one in particular...

Sorry I've been away

[Yuki]

The warehouse was filled with people, many I'd never even seen before. They kept out of each others way untill Fiona broke the silence and all heads turned towards Damion, waiting for a reply.

Our boss launched into his speech, keeping the details vague in the likely posability that we were being watched. Having heard it before, I tuned out his voice, instead listening for the trouble I could feel brewing from outside...

[Damion]

"And there's a big risk of us getting caught and spies amoung all ranks" I sighed " so from now on, every message and order will come from me directly - don't listen even if someone says 'Damion told me...' because that won't be happening"

People were nodding in agreement, but Fiona looked at me with brows furrowed in scepticism.

Fiona crossed her arms and asked me silently "and that puts you at great risks. What will then happen if they get to you? You will be tortured and all our secrets will be discovered and they'll use you to get to every single one of us"

"Don't worry, I have a plan. And you will be taking over if I get caught"

"Me? What the hell are you thinking?" Fiona looked pissed off "I can't do that, none other than you in this room trusts me"

"As I said, I have a plan" just as I spoke those words a loud bang were heard outside "Fuck. Get ready..."