Heat Season (Bloodbunny and YaoiFanGirlBritty) [18+]

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Name: Haru

Eye Color: Purple

Hair Color: Dirty Blonde

Appearance(Human-Usagi): 1579abefa696e7d493bc21668114db38.jpg?2720463 (but has attached ears)

Appearance(Animal) tumblr_mpxpp77iOl1s4etgfo1_500.jpg

Personality/Bio: Haru mostly stays in his animal form and its very hard to convince him to turn into a human. He is pretty stubborn when it comes to things but can be convince with a carrot. He likes getting rubs near his ears and will show affection towards only close people he knows.

Dislikes: getting chased, loud noises

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjebK_23CSmbrH8JjbrtMYRcagu_74-pJlW4QdBFAMgAqmYcJd Name : Kego age:23 kego was adopted by a nice young lady but she doesn't seem to see well but ever since he went home with her he's been spoiled rotten. Likes:Sweets,Meat,Yarn,red dots dislikes:lighting,spoiled milk,annoying people

Haru was bouncing through the forest and perks up his ears, looking at his stomach and rubs it, ~I am starting to get hungry,~ he thought and tilts his head. He continues bouncing and sees a nearby cabin, jumping closer, ~maybe they have carrots,~ he looks up at the door. Haru jumps back, seeing a man pick him up and taking him into the cabin.

"Hey hungry little guy," the elderly man says with a carrot in his hand. Haru sniffs the carrot and looks at the man, starting to eat it and holds it. He watches the elderly man sweeping the floor and Haru continues eating the carrot.

Kego was sleeping on the porch his chest moving softly he wouldn't have been there if his owner didn't come and vist this man so much,Kego didn't really like that he referee to his owner as his and his alone and that everyone else should back off he was the cause of her last break up annoying him pushing cups off tables sitting on his laptop and getting furr all over his coats and pillow.

Haru finishes his carrot and perks his ears, jumping around the house and looks around the house, ~this house is pretty big for a cabin.~ He jumps up at the table and looks around, watching the elderly man and his nose twitches, jumping off the table and jumps back on the chair, cleaning his face with his paws.

Kego began to snore softly as his owner came out she giggled and pick him him without waking him up and set him on the table his breath itched for a moment before he relaxed again his gray fluffy tail hanging of the end of the table as the gray cat continued bto sleep.

The Elderly man walks over to Kego's owner with Haru, "look what I found when I was gardening. He sure is a little guy," he smiles and rubs Haru's ear. Haru moves his feet in the air like he was thumping them against the ground, closing his eyes for a moment and looks up at the man.

Kego began to wake up and saw the rabbit and walk over and nuzzled it and held it in his mouth like a kitten and curled up with Haru in his paws .He purred into the rabbits ear"Mineeee"as he snuggled him.the young lady laughed and stroked his fur"new to you to.".

Haru perks his ears up and looks down at the cat. He lowers his ears slowly when he was in the cat's mouth and tilts his head, looking at the cat. Haru looks at the cat and leans forward, sniffing him a little.

He purred and licked the rabbit cleaning him and carried him out side still purring.and placed him down a paw on his back."your mine now rabbit"he purred and turned into a Neko and picked him up.

Haru narrows his eyes a little and moves his head back and forth to shake the saliva off him. He looks at the cat and tilts his head, ~what is he talking about,~ he thought while watching the cat transform into a Neko. ~So the cat... is actually a person with cat ears? Did his owner already know that,~ he thought while getting picked up. Haru squirms a little and jumps out of his hands, jumping on the couch and hides in the cushion.

He hisses and walks to the couch and pulls him back out and holds him close."Listen your mine you can't run away anymore because I own you."He headed to an old a bonded barn.

Haru hides within the couch and holds onto his ears so they weren't exposed. He jumps when he saw the Neko pull him out of the couch, he tilts his head and moves his paws against the other's chest and squirms violently. The Elderly man looks over at Kego, "hey Kego be gentle alright..," he sits down on the couch and sighs softly.

Haru looks around the Neko's room and looks at the box, pawing at the blanket. He sits on the blanket and looks at the other with his ears lowered, ~w-why am I here..? I just wanted to have lunch,~ he thought while pouting and starts to bite at the box.

Haru looks at the Neko and eats the carrot, pouting a little, ~I also eat fruits to,~ he finishes the carrot and curls up on the blanket.

Haru turns onto his back and had his paws in the air while he sleeps, stretching out his legs, ~if I wasn't here.. I would have the freedom to transform back, but not when someone I don't even know is watching me..,~ Haru curls up tightly and continues sleeping.