〔SAGA's Wonders〕 OQ: #07

Saga

SAGA's Wonders〕

OQ: #07

Theme: This world is so wrong(?)

I read a line a bit ago, it's by Jun Togawa.

There is a feeling I’ve had ever since childhood: that there exist many different “worlds” and I was born in the wrong one, a world I don’t quite fit into. I’ve felt this strong feeling of wrongness all through my life.

How do I put it; why it made me 'wonder'.

I am mostly sure many people (of course, there are those microorganisms that are so damn ignorant, let's put them aside) have

that kind of thought or feeling. Actually, when I think about it, why not an ignorant having the feeling of it as well?

Being ignorant doesn't mean you are voided of feelings.

If we all search for a different world or at least thinking that we are in the wrong world..

is it possible to have the existence of a right world...somewhere, even if too distant for a reach?

Thinking on it,

isn't it our way of thinking that makes the world wrong?

Surely, the right thought might assist the right action and the wrong - its wrong consequences.

How do you make a wrong world into a right one? Is it even possible?

Surely someone might rub me with the known Buddha saying,

'The wrong for you is right for someone else, and the right for someone else is wrong for you'.

But sometimes,

I think Buddha spoke strictly for the peace sake.

And there is no peace as long as there is opinion.

Without opinion, we'll be...just like some machines - robots.

Opinions come from experience (even if mirrored experience*),

experience comes from strictly bond past with feelings -

and feelings - they know no right or wrong. They are just based on personality disorder*

If so, then...is really this world so wrong?

What if I tell you, this wrong world is so damn right to its core but before you see the right -

you should understand the wronging within.

And then again,

this world is actually what we make it. Saddening though, we just want to see an end.

We are mortal and so we make our world into such.

But then,

if the world is not the wrong one,

then ... it's our belief in opinion.

*mirrored experience

[to learn from reflection; wisdom obtained from history not by experience]

*personality disorder*

[ego and self-bond-conscious]

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leslie_LC

• BlueNeon

• Saga

• teaandyoghurt

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh, I got more of the feeling that they were saying that they were wrong. Not the world.

Like walking into a strange neighborhood. Except you can't figure out how to leave.

~Megs

There is a feeling I’ve had ever since childhood: that there exist many different “worlds” and I was born in the wrong one, a world I don’t quite fit into. I’ve felt this strong feeling of wrongness all through my life.

People try to give a meaning to everything and when they fail, it's "world's fault". Or "there is something wrong with this world". Peace.

Ages ago did people think the world is so wrong? Not really. In modern times we seem to want to blame everything. I think many people are wrong, not the world itself and that we shouldn't generalize and live with the idea that everything is wrong. It's a destructive state of mind. ^_^