Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shin blushes and nods his head, "well even if it hasn't showed up, last time you had it, you came alot," he whispered softly while rubbing the back of his head. He looks at Christie's parents and laughs a little but then blushes a little, nudging Arata slightly, "such a naughty neko," he smiles a little. Kiyo tilts his head and blinks, getting curious what Christie's goodies were as he looks at Arata, laughing a little, "seems like everyone knows but else," he pouts a little.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

Christie's mother laughed "She didn't make it a secret boys. She told us not to open the bag since are things for you two to use in bed". Arata giggled "You teach her to be naughty madam". Christie's dad sighed "I think she was born that way boys. She was a tomboy when she was a kid. But once she met Xane she become feminine and well...catch him under her skirt". Arata blinked "She never wears skirts, only pants or dresses".

Kiyo looks at Christie's mom and then blushes a little, "I mean... we were figuring it was something used for the bedroom," he rubs the back of his head. Kiyo laughs a little and sighs a little, "yeah she sure is different from most girls.. not that it's a bad thing," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Arata and laughs a little, "well... a dress is kind of skirt like but I am sure it means something else," he rests his head on Arata's arm while staring at his stomach.

• 2 weeks later...

Arata sneezed and look around "I think there is a perfume inside that bag as well. I only sneeze on some smells". Christie's mom laughed "You have a better nose than us Arata. I heard you even sniff us the humans". Arata nodded "I like how Kiyo smells and Christie's scent is different now that she is pregnant. Xane always smells like food so I'm hungry around him, Sophie smells wonderful too, especially if she does some cheesecake. Tom is manly and Sara smells like a baby". He petted Kiyo's hair "Don't fall asleep babe, we are almost home".

Kiyo looks at Arata and tilts his head to the side, sniffing around and laughs a little, "always have a better sense of smell than me," he smiles. He looks at Christie's mom and nods his head, "yeah... which is kinda good in a way. He can probably put use to it if he really wanted too." Kiyo looks at Arata while he blushes a little, wondering what he smelled like to Arata. Kiyo yawns as he looks at Arata, smiling, "don't worry, I am still slightly wide awake," he laughs a little.

"How do you two meet?" Christie's mom asked. Arata explained "I was very hungry and looking for a mate and Kiyo found me on streets. He picked me up since I looked like a cat and Xane feeded me...Kiyo took me with him at his campus room and before he went to bed he kissed me on my lips. During night I transformed myself in this human form and we are together since then as room mates and lovers". Christie's dad giggled "And what if you will go back to your cat form?" Arata sighed "I think it's not possible because Kiyo is my mate. But if I go back as a cat, I have to go back to my Planet. I don't want that. There is war".

Kiyo looks at Arata explained how they met. He smiled since he remembered everything that happened and it felt nice to be able to rethink on how he met Arata. Kiyo looks at Arata and blushes a little since it was a day or so after Arata turned into his human form that they had sex for the first time. Kiyo looks at Arata and tilts his head, "so.. since I am your mate, there is no need for you to turn into your cat form," he rubs the back of his head. He blinks a couple of times, "there is a war... going on in your planet? What kind of war is this," he tilts his head.

Arata nodded "Yes, I will stay in this human form forever because you are my mate. Plus as a human I have a bigger stomach so I can eat more". Christie's mom giggled "You are so funny neko. You do like to eat". Arata sighed "That's because on my Planet I stayed hungry for days in a ground hole like a rat. The war was due to our king, he wanted to give up on his throne in favor of his elder son...but since he has 20 sons...a war started. No idea who will win and when".

"Oh so since you found a human mate, that means you will stay as a human," Kiyo looks at Arata and tilts his head. He laughs a little and then rubs the back of his head, "well... he picked the right person to be mates with since my brother works at a restaurant. Xane even lets me eat there for free." He felt bad for Arata since it was so long since he ate but he was glad he treated Arata to some food when he first met him. Kiyo rubs his chin, "so the war... was cause by not knowing who the next king is since there were so many sons? Hm...and they all wanted to be the next king? Well... that sure is a interesting reason to start a war over," he rests back within the seat.

Arata sighed "I think my parents are dead so I have no reason to go back on my Planet. And I didn't choose you because you have a brother who's a cook, I simply felt you are my mate". Christie's mother smiled "You two are a cute couple. And I'm sure you will like the gift we buy for your honeymoon". Arata laughed "I put it safely since we can't open it yet". Christie's father giggled "You will open it during your wedding ok. We arrived so take your bag and get out of my car" he teased the boys. Arata purred into his ears "We will leave now. Thank you so much for taking us home".

Kiyo looks at Arata and sighs a little, rubbing the back of his head. He then blushes a little and slowly nods his head as he smiles, looking out the window. He blinks and smiles, "well that was nice of you two, I can't wait to see what you two got us." Kiyo blinks, laughing a little as he gets out of the car, "well thanks for the ride," he leans down and grabs the bag before closing the car door.

Arata waved his hand as Christie's parents left and looked on Kiyo "Those two are naughty as well. No wonder Christie is such a crazy girl" he giggled gazing on the bag. "Let's go in our flat love. I want to see what she prepared for us. Plus I'm tired. The weddings are nice but it's a little too much for two sleepy heads as us".

Kiyo waves to Christie's parents and smiles as he looks at Arata, laughing a little, "well they do say kids wind up to be like their parents. I guess that makes sense to why Christie is so naughty, thanks to her parents." Kiyo smiles and nods his head as he walks to the flat, taking his key out of his pocket and opens the door. He sighs softly with a smile, "nothing like being home. Today was sure exhausting," Kiyo yawns.

Arata entered the flat and sniffed the air "I'm really tired. Maybe we should take a shower and have a nap after". He gazed at the bag Kiyo was carrying "I will look later what it is inside. We have all day tomorow to be naughty and alone. Nobody will bother us for few days".

Kiyo looks at Arata and nods his head, "yeah it was a pretty tiring day. Just think, we will have to do it again once we get married," he laughs a little. He slowly nods his head, "yeah lets take a shower and then sleep." He looks at the bag and then at Arata, laughing a little and then slowly nods his head, "sounds like fun," he smiles as he then walks towards the bathroom.

Arata took off his coat and shirt, then his pants and followed Kiyo into bathroom just into his underwear. "I did enjoy it Kiyo. I mean I ate lots of food and danced...but they still teased us a little" He looked onto the mirror and giggled "I'm wearing only a hat, my underwear and socks but still look handsome. I think I'm sexy just because we exercise lots in bedroom".

Kiyo starts taking off his shirt and pants, keeping his underwear on. He looks over his shoulder at Arata and nods his head with a smile, "yeah it was a very nice day today." He laughs a little, "not as much as they usually do." Kiyo looks at Arata and laughs a little while blushing, nodding his head a little, "well it's one way to get some exercise," he smiles and laughs a little.

Arata throw his hat and socks on bathroom's floor. "I think I won't use a hat at out wedding. People weren't scared of my ears not to mention they were fine with my tail. He grabbed his tail and giggled "Sara forgot a bow on my tail. I hope she won't use more for our wedding". He took his underwear off, then the bow and giggled. "It's time to have my bath, my poor feet are tired. But I enjoyed dancing".

Kiyo looks at Arata and smiles, shaking his head, "I am glad that you feel comfortable enough to not cover your ears. I mean if people see your tail already and not be freaked out, why would they care about seeing your ears?" He laughs a little, "I am sure she will get those back eventually, I mean she even said she wanted them back. Well she has to have something to do at the wedding," he sticks his tongue out. Kiyo laughs a little, "I know what you mean, mine are pretty sore as well. I guess I am just so use to wearing sneakers compare to dress shoes," he mentions as he was getting undressed. He gets into the tub and starts washing himself, "yeah and we will have to do more dancing at our wedding as well."

Arata giggled "Christie wanted me to cover my ears and hid my tail but I don't need to hide them at my own wedding. But since we will marry in church I will hide them there. The hat for my tuxedo is cool. I like it. But at our party I can be myself and dance with you love". He used his tail to bring Kiyo closer "Do you think we should drop her a message? That we are home safely and get the bag she prepared for us?"

"I mean there is no reason to hide them. Everyone going to our wedding and after party already know your a neko," Kiyo rubs the back of his head. He nods his head with a smile, "yeah and then we will finally see what is in Christie's goodie bag... I am kind of nervous to know what is in there," he laughs a little. Kiyo looks at Arata and nods his head, "yeah I suppose we should let her know and do you think she will already give us the bag," he tilts his head.

Arata wrapped a towel around his waist and went into the bedroom "Let's take a photo with us and the bag and show her love. If she sees us half naked she will get crazy". He took the bag, put it in the middle of the bed and lie next to it. "Are you ready Kiyo?" He asked perking up his ears.

Kiyo wraps his towel around his waist and follows Arata to the bedroom. He nods his head with a smile and laughs a little, "oh I am sure she will enjoy it," he watches Arata and nods his head, laying down next to Arata.

Arata took some photos and giggled "Let me open it and take something outside". He opened the bag and pulled out some sexy lace underwear "I think this is hers Kiyo". He grabbed out a sexy lace pyjama and laughed taking some photos. He sent two photos to Christie and a message "I think you let us a wrong bag. There are only female clothes inside it". Christie answered back "Kiyo may wear them. That's my surprise for you two". Arata showed the message to Kiyo "She's crazy love".

Kiyo blinks a little and tilts his head, "are you sure we should look before our wedding," he rubs the back of his head. He watches as Arata wen into the bag and blinks as he saw the lingerie. He blushes a little as he looks at Arata and watches him text Christie. Kiyo looks at the message and blushes bright, "she wants me ... to wear these? Will that excite you," he looks at Arata while blushing.