Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Arata licked his lips "I want you to face me since I have cat eyes and I want to see your face while I will be deep inside you" he whispered into Kiyo's ear. "Plus we can kiss so nobody can hear your moans. You are hard as a rock already just because you lick my cock. You are such a bad boy... but I like it".

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

Kiyo blushes a little and laughs a little, "oh is that it? You want to watch my face while I ride you?" He smiles a little and nods his head, "well... that would be a good way not to moan." Kiyo laughs softly, "your a bad boy too," he strokes Arata's cock slowly and then goes onto Arata's lap facing him, resting his chin on Arata's shoulder as he slides Arata's deep inside of him and shivers, muffled a moan in Arata's shirt. "Your... so deep inside me," he looks at Arata and starts moving his hips.

Arata purred louder "You were really wet for me my human. I like when you took my cock deep inside your tight hole". He whispered and then used his finger to raise Kiyo's head to kiss him while he moved faster. He was happy the movie's sound was loud enough to cover the sounds they were making. He reached his free hand to stock Kiyo's cock. He wanted to make his lover to come first.

Kiyo looks at Arata and blushes, smiling a little, "well I made you nice and wet for your cock to go deep inside me. My hole... is always prepared for your cock," he looks at Arata and kisses him, moaning with the kiss as he felt Arata's movements getting faster. He jolts a bit as he felt his cock getting stroked as well and mumbles within the kiss, "your... not being fair, your going to make me cum first," he pouts as he reaches down, fondling with Arata's sac and smiles, "I can play that game too my naughty neko," he laughs softly as he continues to move his hips into Arata's thrusts, feeling how deep Arata was.

Arata giggled "You teased my first. I'm only teasing you back my love" he cursed when Kiyo played with his sack. "We will both come in the same time. I have some tissues into my pocket to clean ourselves after. I'm prepared as you see" he whispered into his lover's ear while moving faster.

Kiyo laughs a little, "it's not like I am regretting it. I get to feel you deep inside me and it's making me go crazy, especially not being able to moan." He smiles a little, "oh so you were plotting this even if it was mostly my idea?" Kiyo bites Arata's shirt and muffles his moan while holding Arata tightly.

Arata smirked in the dark "I know we are supposed to just kiss but I had a feeling we won't stop just by doing that. I had no idea it's so interesting to see a movie on cinema. But you started first, you can't blame me for once". He bit his lover's neck, giving him a sign "You are mine".

Kiyo laughs a little as he was riding Arata's cock, "well... aren't you a smart neko," he smiles a little. He nods his head, "yeah, I like going to the movies. If you want me to stop so you can watch the movie, I can," he mentions teasingly. Kiyo blushes a little, "I guess I really can't resist you it seems," he laughs quietly. Kiyo gasps a little as his neck was bit and looks at Arata while blushing, "of course, I am all yours," he leans in closer, "... like your all mine," he moans softly in Arata's ear while riding Arata at a faster pace.

Arata giggled "But I'm watching the movie. It's the best movie ever. You bouncing above me trying not to moan... What else do I need?" The neko teased his lover back. "Am I yours? I think I have a bite on my shoulder. You were a very naughty man this morning. Maybe because you wake up in a good mood".

"Well you have a good view of the movie. If I was... facing the other way, I could be watching the movie as well but you wanted me to face you so you can see my face while I rode you." He blushes and laughs a little, "hm... well your not really eating the popcorn we got so.. maybe me feeding you the popcorn?" Kiyo blushes bright red and laughs softly, "a single bite? I think I have more bite marks on me than you do so that makes you more naughty than me." He smiles a little, "well of course, waking up next to you always makes me happy. It sure beats when I was at the university... sleeping by myself," he looks at Arata with a pout.

"Your face is cute when we are doing it. Plus I like to kiss you" Arata said and purred louder. "I'm not naughty but your soft skin gets easier bruised. Plus I do have sharp teeth since I'm a neko" he explained hugging his lover tighter. "You slept alone for so long. But I'm happy you were a virgin when we met. You can say we both were since I never mate a human before".

Kiyo blushes softly and laughs a little, nodding his head slowly, "yeah that is true," he smiles a little. He looks at Arata and laughs softly, "yeah I notice that on your... frisky nights," he blushes with a soft pout. Kiyo hugs Arata and looks at him, smiling and chuckles a little, "but you told me you mated with other cats but yeah.. I guess you were technically a virgin in some way," he sticks his tongue out a little.

"Do you know Christie scolded me once for the marks on your body? She told me to behave myself as our clients can see the marks on your neck. That's why I only let you marks on your chest" the neko explained and giggled "I did mate with male cats before but never a human until you. What to say, I had no clue that kissing you feels so great while your hole is tight and hot, specially made for my cock. You take it deep inside you and I love that".

Kiyo looks at Arata and laughs a little, "well I am pretty good at covering my marks when in public so there is nothing to worry about. Christie just likes scolding you," he sticks his tongue out a little. He blushes and nods his head, "yeah I suppose that makes sense. Your the only one that sees my chest," he smiles. Kiyo blushes bright red and looks at Arata, "well... my hole is shaped completely like your cock since your the only one I had sex with from me being a virgin to now," he wraps his arms around Arata and continues riding his cock, "It's ... getting really hard not to moan. I feel you deep inside me... about to hit my sweet spot. Once you hit there.. it's all over," he laughs a little.

"Christie likes to tease me more than scolding me. But she was upset because we had sex in the guest room from her house and the bathroom was a mess. But she forgive me saying I'm not better than Xane". He giggled hearing his lover's words "So if I hit your sweet spot you will moan. I better kiss you to be sure you can't moan" he catches Kiyo's lips into a passionate kiss while hitting his sweet spot.

Kiyo looks at Arata and laughs a little, "I'm surprise she even noticed... I did my best... to keep the cum inside me until we got to go to the bathroom, but I guess we should have cleaned the bathroom," he rubs the back of his head. "Hm... well I can only imagine. I mean, she is pregnant after all," he sticks his tongue out a little. Kiyo bites his bottom lip, "h-hey don't you dare... your already so deep inside me," he gasps when feeling Arata hitting his sweet spot, closing his eyes as he kissed Arata, moaning within the kiss.

Arata continued to hit his lover's sweet spot while kissing him. He used his tail to poke Kiyo's ass while thrusting faster. He was lucky that everybody were laughing due to the movie and couldn't hear them. He bet if they were caught, they would be kick out of there. So he pulled Kiyo's closer to kiss him passionately.

Kiyo moans within the kiss, shivering a little as he felt Arata continue to hit his sweet spot. He blushes when feeling Arata's tail poke against his ass, tightly holding onto Arata's shoulders as he felt Arata's fast thrusts. Kiyo could hear the other people watching the movie laughing, which he was glad for but he would be too loud if he was moaning, especially as Arata was hitting his sweet spot. Kiyo continues kissing Arata, feeling his passion kisses and wraps his arms around Arata, feeling as he was going to explode at any minute.

Arata used his free hand to stroke Kiyo's hard cock and kept kissing his lover. He felt he was about to come inside his lover and he smirked. Deep inside his pocket, apart from the tissues he had a plug for Kiyo's ass. He wanted to use it as soon as coming inside his cutie. He broke the kiss and whispered "Come on my hand love and I will come inside you".

Kiyo wraps his arms around Arata while he was moaning softly within the kiss, drooling a little. He continues riding Arata's cock and arches his back a little, feeling as Arata broke the kiss and hides his face in Arata's chest as he starts to cum, looking down as he came within Arata's hand and blushes a little.

Arata smirked in the dark "You are such a bad boy. Even my T-shirt is dirty". He kissed Kiyo as he came inside his lover trying not to moan "I like to come to cinema Kiyo. It's the perfect place to have sex" he whispered into Kiyo's ear as he reached his hand between their bodies to clean the cum from his clothes "I will clean you myself so don't make a sound" he asked using all the tissues from his pocket to clean Kiyo's ass before he slipped the butt plug inside Kiyo. "You have to wear it until we are back home".

Kiyo pants heavily as he looks at Arata, pouting a little, "h-hey, I didn't have a lot of options. At least with you, you can cum inside me," he laughs a little and kisses Arata, shivering as he felt Arata cuming inside him. Kiyo looks at Arata and laughs a little, "well... maybe next time, I will actually watch the movie," he sticks his tongue out a little. Kiyo blushes and nods his head as he felt Arata cleaning the cum before he jolts a bit when feeling a butt plug sliding inside him, making a soft moan. Kiyo looks at Arata and blushes, "n-naughty neko. Well... at least it doesn't vibrate," he laughs a little as he rests his head on Arata's chest, panting softly.

Arata smirked "A vibrating one only will cause issues for both of us. You will get horny again and we have to eat after the movie is over. But we can do it again in the car". He petted his lover's hair "You can take a nap on me if you are sleepy. I will wake you up when the movie is over".

Kiyo blushes and laughs a little, "I am too tired to be horny again you naughty neko," he kept his head on Arata's chest. He nods his head, "make sure you choose what you want and we will go where you want to go," he smiles a little. Kiyo blushes a little and nods his head, "alright," he pulls up his underwear and pants, resting his head back on Arata's chest and falls asleep.

Arata nodded "I'm a good boy. I always make you happy". He managed to close his pants and yawned falling asleep as well. "Excuse me, the movie is over" a guard said and Arata woke up with a yawn. "We are sorry. We will leave now" he replied trying to wake up Kiyo who was sleeping on his chest.