Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Christie giggled "I think the neko should learn more about humans. What's common for us for him is something new". Tom nodded "Don't worry Christie, he know lots about humans already and he does just fine. People don't care he's a neko as you see". Christie nodded "I teach him lots of things and he likes to read. He was lucky his parents taught him to write and read".

Arata sniffed the air and gazed on Kiyo "Those fireworks don't smell great. But the fire is cool on cake so we should tell Sophie to use them for our wedding as well". Once the waiters took out the fireworks he smiled and Tom took more photos. Sara woke up due to noises and jumped on Arata's arms "I miss the fireworks Ra Ra. Why you didn't wake me up?' Arata petted her hair and smiled "Are you ready to eat cake?"

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

Xane laughs a little, "I am sure Kiyo is teaching him as much as he can about humans." He looks over at Tom and nods his head, "see he is a smart neko, I am sure he has learned a lot since he first came here." Xane nods his head, "yeah at least he didn't have to learn every single thing but I am sure Kiyo would have no problem helping him learn with his... own methods," he laughs a little.

Kiyo looks at Arata and nods his head, "yeah fireworks don't generally smell really good but they are still nice to watch," he smiles a little. He nods his head, "yeah that would be cool," he watched the waiters take the fireworks out of the cake and watches Tom take pictures. Kiyo looks over at Arata, seeing Sara had woke up and smiles a little, rubbing Sara's head, "don't worry Sara, we are going to have fireworks on our wedding too so you will be able to see fireworks," he leans up and laughs a little, "Arata is very excited for cake since he wants to go home afterwards to pass out. It was a pretty long day today," he rubs the back of his head.

Christie laughed "What do you mean Kiyo has his methods to teach him? They are staying too much on house after work, the neko should stay more in fresh air and learn new things". Tom giggled "Both are adults Christie, you can't order them what to do". Christie sighed "I only want him to learn more".

Arata heard her and laughed "I think you are sensitive due to pregnancy Christie. I always do what I want and I know everything about humans and their behaviour. And about their anatomy as well. I know woman has periods, I can smell it". Christie pocked his nose "Enough about it neko, it's time to cut the cake. I will give you a huge slice of cake. Cheesecake for you". Arata smiled and Sophie whispered to him "You shut up her mouth for once". Arata nodded and lifted Sara up so she could see how Christie and Xane were cutting the cake.

"You know, mostly anatomy," Xane laughs a little as he looks over at Arata and Kiyo. Xane looks at Tom and then Christie, rubbing her head. Xane looks at Arata as he was listening in on the conversation and laughs a little, pointing at Arata, "see I told you he knows about anatomy, it's probably thanks to Kiyo." Xane blinks, "hm well looks like he knows a lot more than I thought he did," he smiles a little and grabs a big knife and holds it by the cake, waiting for Christie to put her hand on his so they can cut the cake together.

Kiyo blushes bright red and rubs the back of his head as he looks at Xane with a pout, crossing his arms as he looks at Arata, "well.. I guess I did teach you a few things here and there, but I am sure you learn some things on your planet as well." Kiyo looks at Sara and smiles a little, watching the cake being cut.

Xane starts serving the cake to everyone and then gives Arata a big piece like Christie promised, "alright neko, here is your cake that you wanted so bad," Xane laughs a little as he goes to sit at the table.

Arata giggled "I learn lots about humans on my planet as well, or else I couldn't come here to look for a lover". Tom whispered to him "So you jumped on Kiyo first time you meet him?" Arata shook his head as no "I was in heat indeed but once I knew Kiyo wants me, we did it. We become roommates and lovers". Once he received the cake Arata sniffed it "You kept it away from me boss, of course I was curious about it. I will share mine with Sara". The girl jumped on her chair and waited for Arata to serve her. Arata had a seat and started to eat his cake after he gave first spoon of cake to Sara. "Do you like it Sara?' he asked after he ate half of the cake from his plate.

Kiyo laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "I am still curious why you had to seek out a human lover inside of another neko. But I am glad you came here," he smiles while blushing. Kiyo looks at Tom and Arata, tilting his head and then blushes bright red, looking to the side as he remembered the first time him and Arata actually had sex. He nudges Arata and laughs a little, "your such a naughty neko to tell everyone," he blushes bright red.

Xane laughs softly, "hey we weren't ready for cake yet, some people might have been still full so we had to plan out when to take out the cake.

Kiyo watches as Arata was sharing his cake with Sara and smiles as he eats his cake.

Arata smiled to Kiyo once he finished his cake. "I didn't tell them lots love. But I wanted for them to know I didn't jump on you first time we met. Our love started as we were roommates". Sara gazed on Arata "Ra Ra, what means roommates?" She asked being curious "It means Kiyo and I share a room Sara". She nodded "Like papa and mama. I sleep alone with my tiger". Sophie petted her head "She's smart for her age". The neko giggled "She knows we are a couple. But we never kissed in front of her". Sophie laughed "I explained to her that I sleep with Tom as we are parents. We kiss her daily and she kisses us back". Sara sticked her tongue out as Tom wanted to take her from Arata's lap. "I want to play with Ra Ra and Ky Ky". Tom sighed "But you have to give the gift to the bride, don' t you?" Sara clapped her hands and jumped on her father arms. Arata whispered to Kiyo "I wonder what Tom is planning".

Kiyo looks at Arata and then laughs a little, "well it's not like we... went all the way at first," he rubs the back of his head as he was eating his cake. He watches as Sara and Arata were talking and smiles a little, looking over at Sophie as he finishes up his cake, "she is very smart for her age," he smiles a little. Kiyo looks at Sara and smiles, rubbing her head and watches as Tom was about to take her, tilting his head as he wondered what Sara was going to be giving to Christie. Kiyo looks at Arata and laughs a little, "well I guess we will find out," he smiles as he rests his head on Arata's arm.

Arata petted Kiyo's head "I hope one day us to have a daughter as Sara love, I will love to play with her". He then gazed on his tail "Even I have bows on my tail, I still like to play with her". Sophie laughed "Boys, you 2 spoiles Sara too much. And Arata, Sara doesn't eat from anyone expect her nanny and us, her parents. But she loves to stay in your lap and you to feed her". Arata nodded "I hope Christie will let me feed the baby". Sara came back with a box in her hands and ran to give it to Christie. "For you auntie". Christie took and box and opened it "Oh my, is is for my baby boy?" Sara nodded "I choose his name, Jae. Do you like it?" Christie gazed on the blue blanket with name Jae on it and started to cry. Arata giggled "I never saw her to cry Kiyo. Sara made her cry". Sophie scolded him "She cries of joy, neko".

Kiyo looks at Arata and smiles a little, blushing a little as he looks at his stomach, nodding his head, "I can't wait. It sure will... be a interesting experience," he kisses Arata's cheek. He looks at Arata's tail and laughs a little, nodding his head as he looks over at Sophie, "well.. at least Sara didn't really put bows in my hair. She only wants to put bows on Arata's tail," he laughs a little. Kiyo looks at Arata and smiles, "well... I guess Arata just has a way with kids," he rubs the back of his head. Kiyo looks at Arata and nods his head, "I am sure Christie will need some help since she is a first time mom," he rests his chin as he watches Sara give a box to Christie and smiles a little, wondering what was in it. Kiyo watches as Christie cries and looks at Arata, "she must be really happy with the gift," he nods his head slowly.

Xane looks at the blanket and smiles a little, rubbing Sara's head, "thank you Sara." He looks at Christie and rubs her back, kissing her cheek, "so you think Jae will be a nice name for our little man?"

Sara smiled "I choose the name. It's very cute". Christie nodded "I like it Xane. Baby Jae" she touched her belly. And Christie also find in the box a blue pacifier having name Jae on it. She hugged Sara and thanked her "I wanted to buy a pacifier for Ra Ra as well but mom says he's too big to use one". Christie laughed "But you can buy him a blanket to sleep with". Sara nodded and ran back to Arata. "Auntie liked her gift Ra Ra. I was shopping with papa and he let me choose what I wanted for aunt and uncle. Since they will have a baby boy I buy blue things for him". Sophie petted her head "You did good job Sara. Christie liked your gift". Arata gazed on Sophie "So you didn't know about the gift?" Sophie shook her head as no "I was working when Tom took her out. She insisted to buy something since Christie gave her this dress".

Xane smiles and nods his head, "well thank you for the cute name Sara," he rubs her head. He looks at the pacifier and then hugs Sara after Christie. Xane laughs a little as he looks at Arata and then Kiyo, "well.. just because you can't get one for.. Ra Ra, you can always get one for their baby," he smiles and rubs Sara's head.

Kiyo looks at Sara as she runs back, smiling, "that is good. I am sure she is glad to have some gifts from you." Kiyo looks at Sara and then rubs her head, "I am sure Christie's baby boy will be so happy as well to know his niece got him a couple of things," he smiles a little.

Sara moved to Kiyo lap and gazed on Arata "Ra Ra, will you and Ky Ky visit me this week? I have to choose my dress for your wedding. I can't go alone with papa as he doesn't know what to buy". She throw her shoes on Arata's lap and made herself comfortable in Kiyo's lap. Arata nodded "Sure we can go with you and Tom". Sophie giggled "I think you are tired Sara. We should go home now for you to rest". Sara yawned "But I want to stay more with Ky Ky and Ra Ra". Tom took her a photo and showed it to her "Look at your face - you are sleepy". Sara nodded "Then let me kiss my uncles and we can go". She kissed Kiyo first, then she jumped on Arata's lap to hug him.

Kiyo watches as Sara went onto his lap and smiles a little, looking at her and nods his head, "yeah we will help you pick out a nice dress to wear for our wedding," he rubs Sara's head. Kiyo watches Sara as she was getting comfortable on his lap and laughs a little, "yeah you should listen to your mom and dad. You look like your starting to get pretty tired," he pokes Sara's nose. Kiyo kisses Sara's cheek and then watches Sara hug Arata, smiling a little, "see you soon Sara to pick out your dress," he rubs Sara's head.

Sophie stood up and took Sara to her arms. She gazed on Arata one more time "Don't forget to give me back my bows Ra Ra". Arata nodded and pocked her with his tail "When I will visit you, I will bring them to you ok?" Sara nodded and Sophie left with her. Tom smiled "See you soon boys. I will be sure your photos will be ready by Monday". Arata giggled "I'm excited about seeing them". As Tom left as well, Arata yawned "I wonder who will take us home Kiyo?" Christie came near them "Are you two ready to go home boys? My parents will take you two home, while Kiyo's parents will take us to airport". Arata sighed "The party is over but we had lots of fun".

Kiyo smiles as he waves to Sara, "see you soon Sara," he looks at Arata and laughs a little, "I guess she wants to make sure she gets her bows back. I am sure she knows your not going to keep them on her." He watches as Sophie left with Sara and looks at Tom, nodding his head, "yeah see you soon," he waves to Tom with a smile, "can't wait to see the photos you took," he nods his head slowly. He sighs a little and yawns softly, looking at Arata, "I am sure someone will take us home," he looks at Christie, nodding his head, "yeah we are starting to get tired. It sure was a long day," he rubs the back of his head. "But it was all worth it to see yours and Xane's special day," he smiles a little as he gets up. "Enjoy your honeymoon," Kiyo stretches a little.

Xane looks at Arata and Kiyo, smiling as he gets up from his seat, "we will see you guys soon. Enjoy your time off from work, don't go too crazy with my brother Arata," he laughs a little as he hugs Arata and then hugs Kiyo, pulling away and walks back over to Christie, "so should we be heading to the airport now," he smiles as he rubs Christie's back.

Arata sniffed the air and giggled "Don't worry boss, I will take good care of him". As Christie and Xane left Arata gazed on Kiyo. "It seems Christie's parents are standing up, we should go to them". He gently removed the bows from his tail and hid them in his pocket. He put his hat and get back his coat. "Are you ready to go boys?" Christie mom asked. "Arata nodded "Yes we are. It was a long day". She laughed "Christie asked me to keep chatting with you two as you can sleep on car and it's hard to wake you up". Arata blinked "Don't worry mom, we won't fall asleep". As they get into the car he whispered to Kiyo "I can't believe she told that to her parents. She keep teasing us even when she's not around".

Xane laughs a little at pats Arata's head, "good.. you better," he pokes Arata's nose with a smile as he left with Christie.

Kiyo looks at Arata and nods his head, "alright, let's go so we can go get some sleep. It was a long day," he yawns a little. He watches Arata and laughs a little, looking at Christie's mom and nods his head, "yeah we are ready." Kiyo blinks a little and laughs a little, "we will try not to fall asleep... but no promises since it was a long day," he rubs the back of his head. Kiyo looks Arata and laughs a little, "well.. I guess she could have said something a lot worst," he rubs the back of his neck.

Arata headed to the car and waited for Christie' s father to let them in "Boys, the bag from the backseat is for you. Christie said you two have food into the fridge and the keys of your new car. You are free to do whatever you want for a week". Arata giggled "I bet she was scared we will die of hunger". He hid the bag behind him and whispered to Kiyo "This is the famous bag love. I wonder what we have inside".

Kiyo follows Arata to the car and stretches with a yawn. He tilts his head as he saw the bag in the backseat, wondering what was in it. He nods his head, "well even if we were lacking food, I can always go shopping so it's no problem." He shakes his head, "if we really need anything, we can always get it ourselves, she is such a worrywart," he laughs a little as he gets in the car. Kiyo looks at Arata and then the bag, shrugging his shoulders, "well...I guess we will find out," he smiles.

• 2 weeks later...

Arata laughed "Kiyo knows to cook so we won't be hungry. But she's like a mother looking after us daily. I think once the baby boy is born she will let us in peace". Mother laughed "She won't. She will look after you and the baby". Arata gazed on Kiyo "I bet she will come and visit us often". Christie's mother giggled "We only had her Arata so I think she's happy she has you and Kiyo now as brothers". Arata nodded "I love her because she's my sister but sometimes she teased us too much". Mother giggled "Because you two are enjoying the bed too much? She says you sleep and eat most of the time". The neko sighed "I do eat lots because on my Planet I stayed hungry for days. And I love Kiyo so it's normal for us to sleep lots". Mother laughed "That's how babies are being conceived and she wants one from you two".

Kiyo laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah the benefits of having a brother that works at a restaurant," he rubs the back of his head. He nods his head, "yeah she will be too busy with the baby to pay attention to us." He looks and then blinks, "but shouldn't her full attention be on the baby?" Kiyo looks at Arata, slowly nodding his head before he then looks at Christie's mom, laughing a little, "has ... she always wanted brothers or something," he tilts his head. Kiyo looks at Christie's mom and then blushes, slowly nodding his head, "I mean I suppose you do have a point," he looks at Arata, feeling bad that his eating was restricted on his planet. Kiyo blinks and blushes bright red and laughs nervously before looking at Arata, "looks like Christie is looking forward to us having a baby as well," he scratches the back of his head.

• 2 weeks later...

Christie's mother laughed "Yes, she wanted a brother but I didn't get pregnant after I had her...anyway she's girly and manly too". Arata nodded "She is when she wants. But never around Xane, only around us. She even saw me naked and didn't blush at all". Christie's mother giggled "I bet she was curious how a naked neko looked". Arata sighed "I was just sick and she was worried about me". Hearing about the baby he smiled "If Kiyo and I have a baby, Christe will find first". He petted Kiyo's head "Don't blush love, we will work hard on getting a baby. If won't happen it isn't our fault as the chance for us to have a kid is only 10%".

Kiyo tilts his head and then rubs the back of his head, "well.. I guess she scored two brothers that she wanted so bad." he laughs a little. He looks at Arata and then laughs a little, scratching the back of his head, "well.. it's not like Arata's body is any different than Xane's, which obviously Christie has seen plenty of his body," he sticks his tongue out a little. "I mean minus the tail and ears, Arata has a pretty normal looking body." Kiyo then looks at Arata and then rubs the back of his head, "I don't know Arata... I mean, I am sure there his a higher chance when your in heat," he laughs a little.

• 2 weeks later...

Arata sighed "I didn't have my heat since I had that flu back then. Not to mention I had no smell for a while". Christie's mom smiled "So you need to stay away from sick people Arata". The neko nodded "Christie saved me back then. She had the idea of a cold water bath. My temperature got back to normal after it". Christie's dad giggled "Or she simply wanted to see you naked Arata". Arata nodded "I think she was curious about my tail more but she did whispered to Kiyo that I have a huge cock". The parents laughed "She's naughty girl. I think she wanted the size of it to know what toys to buy for you two". Arata opened his mouth and then closed it. He had no clue what to say anymore. He only pulled Kiyo closer and whispered to him "Oh my love, even her parents know what it is in the bag".