Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Arata laughed "I did tell her in private about her boobs and she replied that you have none. Plus she petted my head and said I'm a naughty neko". He finished his ham and smiled "So you can't have kids as you have no boobs at all. So why all of them are thinking we can have a baby? I have to tell Christie about it once she's back".

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

Kiyo blinks and laughs a little, "of course I don't have any... I'm a guy," he blushes with a slight pout. He laughs a little, "well that is true, you really are a naughty neko," he finishes his breakfast. He shrugs his shoulders while he blushes, "I-I guess we will just have to wait to see what happens," he stands up and takes his dirty plate and cup to the sink.

Arata smiled "I'm full but I will still want some dessert". He took out from the fridge some cheesecake and started to eat "You know love, I wonder if they will bring us something from their honeymoon". His phone rang and he took it out of his pocket "Good morning Christie...Yes we ate already...I was having some cake now...No we didn't...too many toys inside the bag...Ok, I will check them all". The hung up and laughed "She wanted to check if we had a hot night. Plus she told me she wants to have a nephew soon so we should work on it".

Kiyo looks at Arata and laughs a little, watching him eat the cheesecake and smiles, "my hungry little neko," he sticks his tongue out a little. "I will have some later, I am a little too full at the moment," he mentions as washes his plate and cup. He listens to Arata talking to Christie, wondering what they were talking about since he was only able to hear what Arata was saying as he looks down at his stomach, really wondering if he was able to have a baby. He looks over at Arata and laughs a little, "well that's only if it is possible for me to even produce babies... it's very unnatural. Besides its not like it was our first time having sex while you were in heat," he blushes and rubs the back of his head.

Arata nodded "I wasn't in heat for long...maybe because we do it daily". He licked the tea spoon and sighed "She wants a nephew to play with her son, also she thinks we can be good parents because she saw us with Sara. And she said to use the toys. I have no idea how that will bring us a baby. She's nuts".

Kiyo blushes and laughs a little, nodding his head, "yeah probably, I tame your heat cycles." He rubs the back of his head and smiles a little, "well.... I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens I guess. It will be rather interesting," he dries off his plate and cup, putting the dishes into the cabinet.

Arata purred "What should we do next Kiyo? Would you like to sleep or watch a movie?" The neko headed to the fridge and take out some cold water. He poured some water in a glass and drank it "I don't miss my heat period. I hate to feel hot and wanting to fuck you like I'm an animal" he confessed "I like more when we are romantic in bed and we don't need to rush".

Kiyo looks at the time, "well it's still early so I suppose we can watch a movie," he smiles a little. He laughs softly and rubs the back of his head, "well... at least it doesn't last long with the way we have sex." Kiyo looks at Arata and blushes a little and smiles, "well... no matter how we have sex, it feels good regardless... to me," he smiles and kisses Arata's cheek. "But yeah... romantic sex is way better than rushed sex," he laughs a little.

Arata nodded "I must say...I kinda jump on you last night but it was because of your sleeping way. But we were romantic after all". He headed to bedroom and jumped in bed "What movie should we watch? I like comedies as you know. It's nice to laugh...it relaxes me".

Kiyo blushes bright red and looks to the side, "I... liked when you attacked me in my sleep," he laughs a little and sticks his tongue out a little. He sits on the bed with Arata and rubs his chin, "well we can see what the selection is for comedy movies there are," he smiles.

• 2 weeks later...

Arata smiled "So you aren't upset for me fucking you when you were sleeping? I thought you are since you called me naughty neko". He made himself comfortable in bed and poured "You can choose whatever you like Kiyo. I may fall asleep in the middle of the movie or...I may attack you again".

Kiyo blushes and nods his head, "yeah, I liked feeling you raising up my butt, spreading me open and feeling your cock inch it's way deep inside me." He laughs a little, "of course, because your my naughty neko but I love my naughty neko." Kiyo blushes a little and laughs softly, "oh? Will attacking me keep you wake," he smiles and kisses Arata's cheek.

Arata giggled "So you like me a naughty neko...but only in bed or even we are doing something else?" He pulled Kiyo closer and yawned "Let's watch the movie and then have a nap. We can be naughty again later".

Kiyo laughs a little and nods his head, "yes of course, I love my naughty neko no matter where we go." He smiles, "alright sounds good to me," he rests his head on Arata's chest and scrolls through the movies to see what there was to watch.

Arata purred "Do you know why I like movies?" He petted Kiyo's head "Because when we were in campus I used to wait you in bed while watching TV. I was a very good neko, learning about humans world". He choose a movie and show the CD to Kiyo. "Let's watch this. It seems funny".

Kiyo looks at Arata and tilts his head and then smiles a little, "that was around the time we first met and you were in your cat form," he laughs a little. He looks at the movie and nods his head, "sure we can watch that," he smiles as he puts the dvd into the dvd player and sets up the movie so it starts playing.

"I wasn't in my cat form too long...you kissed me..." Arata stopped and purred in other's ear "I never asked you...why a human will kiss a cat on lips? Did you find me cute? Or maybe you felt I'm in heat?" He then turned his face to stare on the TV as the movie was starting.

Kiyo looks at Arata and laughs a little, "w-well, I didn't know a kiss... would what I thought was a normal cat into a human," he blushes. "And not shortly after within a few days or so... you took my virginity." Kiyo laughs a little, "I don't think I can detect your heat and I did find you really cute," he smiles and watches the movie.

• 3 weeks later...

Arata purred "Were I so cute?" He touched Kiyo's legs "You was the one playing with yourself in the bathroom, I only did what my body asked me to do. Plus I was in heat or else I wouldn't take away your virginity so fast. We become lovers just after we did it. We never had a date...we simply jump in bed".

Kiyo smiles a little and nods his head, "yeah you were my cute little cat... but then you turn into a handsome neko," he blushes a little. He laughs a little, "well... I guess I just felt a little horny when I was in the shower," he rubs the back of his head. He shakes his head and smiles, "n-no it's okay, even when you were in heat, you were still pretty gentle so.. that's good. You weren't too rough ... at least at first," he laughs a little. Kiyo blinks a little and rubs the back of his head, "it's ... too bad you didn't mention that sooner, or we could have gone on our first date today you silly neko. But.. since Xane and Christie are still on their honeymoon, I suppose we can go on a date tomorrow."

Arata smiled "So you find me handsome". He wrapped his tail around Kiyo's chest "Are you serious? Can we go to a date? It's Sunday today so we can go this afternoon. But I have no clues about dates. Christie didn't tell me about it nor I read about it in a book. What should I wear and do? You have to teach me".

Kiyo blushes and nods his head with a smile, "yeah I do. I guess that is why I was so open with my first time being with you." He looks at Arata and laughs a little, "yeah ... I don't mind if we go on a date." He shakes his head, "well I am new to dating as well but I am sure it will be rather easy. We just got to go somewhere... and have lunch together so it seems rather simple.. right," he cuddles with Arata.

• 3 weeks later...

Arata giggled "I should ask the lady what we should do on a date". He sent a sms to Christie and waited for her answer. He blinked when he read her message. "Oh my Kiyo, she said we should gave her a nephew not going to dates since we are almost married". He jumped from bed and looked into his wardrobe "Let's go then. We will learn together about dates. I only need to wear sexy clothes and have fun".

Kiyo looks at Arata and laughs a little, "yeah she will probably know," he smiles. "Or... if Christie doesn't give us a good answer, we can always ask Sophie." He watches as Arata was on his phone and then blinks a little, laughing a little, "well... IF it's possible, we have plenty of sex already so it will be interesting to know if I am... actually pregnant. Maybe we should go to the doctor's at some point, we will get our answers there." Kiyo smiles and nods his head, "yeah, should be fun. I mean... I remember when Xane and Christie were dating, they would go to the movies... restaurants uh.. hotels," he laughs a little.

"Hotels?" the neko blinked and gazed on his lover "What they do in a hotel? A date in hotel?" he send back a text to Christie as he looked for some clothes. "I think we can go in an amusament park. I heard that you can have lots of fun there. Sara said she ate lots of sweets and there are a lot of balloons and kids". When Christie answered to him Arata giggled "She said that in the hotel she had lots of fun with Xane like we have daily in our bed. I think is better not to ask her anything as she's naughty later".