Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Kiyo blushes as he looks at Arata, "u-uh well you know," he tilts his head as he watches Arata text Christie. He smiles and nods his head, "yeah that sounds like fun as well." Kiyo blushes and nods his head, "yeah that is pretty much the reason for a hotel," he sticks his tongue out. Well it's not like we need to go to a hotel really. We have plenty of fun here," he smiles. "So.. somewhere to eat and amusement park... anywhere else you want to go?"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

Arata nodded "We have our own flat so we don't need to go to hotel. Maybe we can go to cinema tonight. I heard it's dark there so we can kiss". He took a hat and hid his ears then wrapped his tail around his waist "I'm ready. We can go now. I'm excited about it".

"Yeah this is our free hotel, unlike hotels that aren't free," Kiyo laughs a little. He smiles, "that sounds like fun, hopefully we can find a movie to watch, unless... we are not going to focus on the movie," he sticks his tongue out. Kiyo nods his head a little and smiles, "alright let's get going," he stretches and walks out of the house.

Arata giggled "We are lucky to have a car now. I don't want to walk too much as I'm getting sleepy easily". He gazed on the car they received from Xane "I want to learn how to drive" he said to Kiyo as he got inside the car and closed the door.

Kiyo laughs a little, "I think it would be ... too long of a walk for us and I don't need you falling asleep on the side walk." Kiyo looks at Arata as he gets into the driver side, "hm well Xane taught me how to drive and our father taught Xane how to drive so you can always ask Xane when he gets back," he smiles and then drives to town to the movie theater.

"I will ask him then since my lover has no time to teach me. I will let you chose the movie. But be sure I will kiss you once it's dark inside. I really want to try everything that lovers do when they are dating".

Kiyo blushes a little, "I mean I would teach you but I think Xane would be better teacher," he laughs a little. He smiles a little and nods his head, driving to the theaters, "sounds like your looking forward to it," he blushes a little while driving.

Arata nodded "I know Xane will teach me how to drive but he may tease me about it as well". He saw Kiyo blushed and smiled "Don't be shy Kiyo. I won't fuck you there. We only kiss and maybe slip a hand under your t-shirt. You won't mind that, do you?"

Kiyo laughs a little, "well at least you will be able to drive," he rubs the back of his head. He continues driving and smiles softly while he drives, "of course not, you could do a lot more than that. Though... I wouldn't mind if you took me at the movies. We .. would just have to sit in the back if we do anything like that," he smiles and parks the car once reaching the parking lot of the movie theaters.

"I want to learn to drive just because I want to take you out in town more often" the neko explained and smiled. "Then we will stay on back and I will give you lots of kisses. You won't forget our first date at cinema. And after the movie we can eat in town".

Kiyo tilts his head and then smiles, "oh so you basically want to treat me to dates? Well then... I will make sure Xane teaches you then," he nods his head slowly. Kiyo looks at Arata and smiles a little, "well then, I look forward to our first date." He laughs a little, "yeah that sounds like a good idea to me." He parks at the movie theater, "alright, let's go," he smiles as he gets out of the car.

• 2 weeks later...

Arata smiled "I have to look after you because I'm your husband. Tom told me so. I'm the hubby and you the wife. A man should look after his wife like Xane looks after Christie" he explained taking his lover's hand into his. "Let's go inside and have our first date love".

Kiyo laughs a little, "well if you have to look after me, than I need to look after you as well," he sticks his tongue out a little. He blushes a little and laughs a little, nodding his head, "yeah very true," he smiles. He nods his head, "okay, I am ready to go," he kisses Arata's cheek.

• 2 weeks later...

Arata bought the movie tickets, some popcorn and sodas. "The lady asked me why I want to buy tickets for the last row since I come with my friend. I told her we are lovers and it's our first date. She giggled when she heard" Arata said to Kiyo. "Let's go inside".

Kiyo waits for Arata, watching him as he was buying the tickles, popcorn and sodas. He looks at Arata and tilts his head, blushing a little and laughs softly, "well ... I guess she didn't mind. I am sure she use to do stuff like that when she was in relationships and so." Kiyo nods his head, "alright," he looks at the number on the ticket and walks to the theater.

Arata blincked when he saw the theater was full. They managed to arrive at their seats and he smiled. "We will have fun for sure. Eating and kissing for 2 hours". He held Kiyo's hand before the movie started as he saw the other couples did the same. Once the movie was playing he gave Kiyo popcorn and his soda.

Kiyo was surprise how many people were in the theater, following Arata to the back seats. "Such a naughty neko," Kiyo smiles as he sits down, holding Arata's hand. He looks around, seeing other couples as he holds onto his soda and the popcorn, resting his head on Arata's arm with a smile.

Arata smirked in the dark "Why I'm naughty? I didn't do anything yet. I'm only holding your hand and eating popcorn". He sniffed the air and laughed "But there are lots of horny people here. I can smell their hormones" he whispered into Kiyo's ear.

"It doesn't even sound like your interested in watching the movie, just eating and making out, hence why your a naughty neko," Kiyo laughs a little and eats some popcorn. He blushes a little, "well then, just don't let it get you too horny yourself. Or I will have to help you out later," he sticks his tongue out and sneaks his free hand down, rubbing Arata's crotch to tease him in the dark, "... this is what you get for attacking me while I was sleeping," he whispered in Arata's ear.

Arata blincked in the dark "Do you plan to make me hard here Kiyo? You don't play fair at all. I will have to drag you on bathroom if I'm getting hard as a rock because you touch me there. So in the end I'm the one to win" Arata whispered into Kiyo's ear.

Kiyo laughs softly and sticks his tongue out a little, "well I may not play fair, but I know you like it. I can feel you starting to get hard in my hand." He blushes bright red and laughs a little, "we are in the dark, we can do it in here. No one is going to focus on us and I am sure couples are already planning to do stuff as well." Kiyo smiles a little, "are you sure your the only one that wins," he continues rubbing Arata's crotch.

Arata blincked "Then you can suck me here my naughty human and then you can ride me. But we have to be silent. You can't moan here" the neko whispered into Kiyo's ear purring. He slipped a hand under Kiyo's tshirt to tease his nipples.

Kiyo laughs a little and nods his head slowly as he takes Arata's cock out of his pants, blushing a little, "yeah ... which is no fun really... I know how much you love hearing me moan," he laughs a little and moves down. He shivers slightly when feeling Arata playing with his nipples and starts sucking Arata's cock so he didn't moan from his nipples being touched.

Arata knew he couldn't make a sound so he kept eating popcorn with a hand while the other hand was busy playing with Kiyo's nipples. He was lucky to buy the seats on last row so Kiyo and he were alone and kinda far from other people. Some were kissing while some were munching popcorn. He bent down over Kiyo's back and whispered into his ear "I want to come inside you, not inside your mouth".

Kiyo looks at Arata as he was trying to keep quiet by eating popcorn and softly moans on Arata's cock. He was glad within the movie theater the movies play at a rather loud volume. Kiyo slowly perks his head up as he looks at Arata and blushes, slowly moving up, "alright, but if I thought it was hard to not to moan while you played with my nipples when sucking your cock, it's going to be hard not to moan with you deep inside me." He stands up and slightly pulls down his pants with his underwear, "do you want me to face you or face away?"