Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Arata heard what the other said through the bathroom’s door and yelled “Thank you so much I will wait you on bed.” Then he found that robe and after having a shower he dressed in it. “It’s so warm and fluffy too” he thought as he laid again in bed waiting for his master. He chuckled at that thought.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

Kiyo looked at his schedule and scratches his head, ~good I only have one class today so it should go by quickly. I should probably ask around for clothes as well but to make sure I ask someone with clothes more of his size,~ he thought as he walks to his first class.

After a couple hours, he sighs and scratches his head, holding a few bags of clothes he got and smiles softly. Kiyo runs back to his dorm room and opens the door, placing the bags on his desk.

Waiting for the other Arata fell asleep again. After all it was a long travel from his planet to this one and he needed to rest. He perked up his ears as he heard the door opened. His master was back. “I can’t keep calling him like that- I should ask him his name.” he thought looking at the other. “I’m Arata- I’m sorry I forget to introduce myself…”

Kiyo places his bag on the floor and takes off his shoes, going into the bags to empty them and walks over to the bed. He places all the clothes he got on the bed and smiles softly, nodding his head, "oh? Arata? My name is Kiyo and I manage to get you a lot of clothes just so you have something to wear."

“Thank you Kiyo. I will go dress…” he said and chose some pants and a blouse. Once he was in the bath he took the blouse on him right away but there was a problem with the pants. “How can I wear them since they don’t have a hole for the tail?” He opened the door and asked “Can you bring me some scissors? Also I don’t have underwear or socks. Please buy me some…Kiyo”.

Kiyo nods his head and watches as Arata went into the bathroom. He grabs the bags and picks up a little, perking up his head as he looks up at Arata and tilts his head, "oh right.. you have a tail," he scratches his head and goes into his desk, pulling out a pair of scissors and gives the to Arata. He blushes softly and nods his head, scratching his head, "well.. first you might need to tell me your waist size so I buy you the right kind."

"Thank you" he said and grabbed the scissors and made a cut on the pants. He finally was able to dress in them and looked in the mirror. "They suit me" he yelled clapping his hands. "I have no idea what size I have since all my life I was a cat" he explained. "Can you measure my waist?"

Kiyo looks to the side as Arata grabs the scissors and goes back to his desk, scratching his head and grabs a book. He walks over to the bed and sits down, looking over to Arata and nods his head, "s-sure I will see what I can do," he gets up and goes into his desk, seeing if he can find measuring tape. He grabs a tape and walks over to Arata, wrapping it slowly around his waist.

“I’m so sorry for being a bother to you” he said while the other was measuring his waist. “I don’t have money to pay you either. I should found a job so I can pay you. But even I read a lot about humans I have no idea what I can really work” he explained and perked his ears.

Kiyo looks up at Arata and shakes his head with a smile, "don't worry its no problem really. You shouldn't really be working if your not really from here. Unless you can find a way to hide your tail. Your ears are easy to hide so that shouldn't be a challenge, but that still means you got to hide your tail." He stands up and walks to his desk, writing down Arata's waist measurements and puts it into his pocket, "alright I will be back," he smiles and goes outside, walking off the campus.

“Yes you are right. It’s hard to hide my tail” Arata answered and put his tail around his waist. He covered himself with the blanket and waved as bye when the other left. “What to do now?” he thought and found the remote control on bed. “What’s this?” he said loudly and pressed a button and a noise came from a machine. “Humans are strange”.

Kiyo was off his in the shopping district and goes into one of the clothing stores, looking at the measurements and goes to the male section of the store. He looks at the belts as well as the underwear, deciding he should get some belts as well and picks up a few belts. He also gets a 12 pack of underwear. He goes to buy the few belts and underwear pack he got for Arata. Kiyo finishes and runs back to the campus, opening the door and runs into his room with a sigh, looking at Arata, "okay I manage to get you a pack of underwear and a few belts," he sets them on the bed.

Arata jumped from under the blanket and looked at the underwear and the belts. He chose some blue underwear and a belt and went to bathroom to change. He read everything about human’s clothes in his world so he knew he still needed socks and shoes. “Much better now” he said coming back in the room. "I still need socks and shoes. Can I go with you to the shop?” he asked being bored.

Kiyo blinks a little seeing how fast Arata reacted to the underwear and belts. He watches him go into the bathroom and scratches his head, sitting at his desk for a few minutes. Kiyo perks his head up and looks at Arata with a smile, tilting his head, "s-socks and shoes to? Well I understand having a few pairs of socks but shoes too," he scratches his head and nods his head slowly, "well I suppose we should test it out. Come on let's go get you something for your feet as well," he sighs and opens the door, waiting for Arata.

“Wait a second to hide my tail and ears” Arata answered and wrapped his tail around his waist. He was lucky his blouse was long enough to hide his tail. He grabbed once of Kiyo’s caps and hided his ears under it. He also found some slippers and used them to be able to get out of that room. “I’M READY” he yelled of happiness and followed Kiyo.

Kiyo watches Arata as he was wrapping his tail around his waist and watches him put on a hat. He smiles softly and nods his head, looking down and laughs a little, "well I suppose those can do until you get some shoes," he smiles and walks out the door, going back to the shopping district.

Arata found the campus beautiful. Lots of young men were there but he followed Kiyo and even looked on the other butt. “Nice shape. Perfect for sex” he thought and had a deep breathe. His sensitive nose caught all the sexual smells from the air but not Kiyo’s. “I still need a male but having this body won’t be easy to find one” he thought still gazing on Kiyo’s butt.

Kiyo continues walking and looks over his shoulder at Arata, "since you don't know the area, just follow me," he smiles as he continues walking. His head perks up when hearing Arata release a sigh but keeps walking, getting closer to the shopping district. Kiyo walks up to a shoe store and opens the door, "alright this way," he holds the door for Arata.

“It’s a very nice place” Arata answered and entered in the shop. There were so many shoes there and he didn’t know what to choose. “Can you help me? I have no idea what seize I have” he asked Kiyo and smiled. He felt bad for asking so much from the other but it was his fault after all - why he kissed him?

Kiyo looks around the store and looks around for a pair of shoes. He looks at Arata and scratches his head, "well.. put your foot on that down there. It will help to see what size your foot is." He looks at a couple of different sizes, "and we need to make sure we get a big enough size or your nails are going to grind against the shoe which will be very discomforting."

Arata did as the other asked him and was grateful for everything he received from the other male - especially for his attention and patience. After he bought two pair of shoes and 10 pairs of colourful socks they went out of the shop. "I'm hungry. Can we go eat at the restaurant from yesterday? I love fish".

Kiyo held onto the bags with the two shoes and the ten pair of socks, looking at Arata and scratches his head, "oh? Your starting to get hungry? Oh uh sure I suppose we can go there," he smiles and walks an inch in front of Arata, "just follow me and I will take you there. You should probably try on your shoes and a pair of your socks so your feet don't get cold."

“Yes you are right. It’s a little cold” he answered and looked around for a bench “Let’s stay here until I will take the shoes” he said sitting on bench and taking a pair of blue socks from the bag. “They are so fluffy” he said and wore them, then took the shoes on his feet. “They are comfortable” he said clapping his hands of happiness. After putting the slippers in the bag they continued their way to the restaurant.

Kiyo nods his head with a smile, watching Arata wondering what he was looking for at first. He looks at the bench and nods his head, sitting down next to Arata and watches him take a pair of socks from the store bag. Kiyo leans forward as he watches Arata with a smile and watches him put on the shoes as well. "Alright so now you got everything you need now," Kiyo smiles and stands up, continues walking to the restaurant.

“Yes I have thanks to you. I feel like a human now” Arata answered following the other. He kept looking on the other’s butt. “What is it with me? I like his butt. Well I’m still in heat. I need a male to mate with” he thought but his thoughts stopped when he felt the smell of food. They arrived at the restaurant.