Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Arata giggled "I'm curious how you will look in it but I'm not sure if it excites me. We should try it one night". He looked again into the bag and found some sexy underwear for him as well. He laughed "I think we can use them in honeymoon". He took the bag and hid it into his closet and came back to bed. "Are you ready for a nap now?"

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

Kiyo looks at Arata and blushes a little, rubbing the back of his head, "well... I guess we will find out on our honeymoon," he laughs a little. Kiyo looks at the underwear and blushes a little as he looks towards Arata, rubbing the back of his head. He watches Arata put the bag in the closet and nods his head, "yeah I am ready for that nap," he smiles.

Arata pulled Kiyo closer and wrapped his tail around his waist "What should we do tomorrow?" he yawned closing his eyes. He started to purr and fall asleep in an instant.

Christie looked on the plane's window and then on her new ring "I still can't believe we are married Xane" she let her head on his shoulder and smiled.

Kiyo smiles a little and rubs the back of his head as he holds onto Arata, "I am not sure but I am sure we will figure that out tomorrow," he laughs a little and falls asleep.

Xane looks out the window and then over at Christie, smiles a little and nods his head, "yeah, it sure was a very exciting day. I can't wait to see the pictures Tom did," he kisses Christie's cheek.

Arata woke up in the middle of the night and yawned. He hated to go to bathroom during night but since he drank lots of juice at the wedding he had to pee. He got himself out of bed being careful not to wake up Kiyo and headed to bathroom. Once he finished he looked himself into the mirror and giggled "Should I wake him up with a kiss?" He came back into the room and before he get back to bed he threw his underwear on the ground.

Kiyo continues to sleep. He mumbles slightly as he felt slight movement as he slowly turns on his back, stretching out slightly with his legs spread while he sleeps. Slowly turning onto his stomach, Kiyo holds onto half the pillow and continues to sleep.

• 2 weeks later...

Arata sniffed the air and giggled. "He sleeps with his butt up" he thought as he got closer to Kiyo and touched his butt slowly. "Should I jump on him while he is asleep?" Arata continued to think and slowly started to play with his cock getting hard. "If I push my cock slowly inside him and fucking him gently he may wake up" he smiled into the dark.

Kiyo continues to sleep and mumbles softly, rubbing his face on the pillow while blushing when he could feel his butt getting touched. Kiyo starts to get slightly hard in his sleep. Slightly pressing his butt back, feeling something hard go against his butt. making him moan softly in his sleep.

Arata giggled as he heard his lover moaning "He's as naughty as I am" he thought as he slowly let a hand between their bodies and touched Kiyo's cock "He's hard as a rock" he thought again slowly pushing his cock inside his lover. He licked his lips as he started to move. His eyes were used with the dark so he knew Kiyo was still asleep.

Kiyo holds onto the pillow while he sleeps and twitches a little as he felt his cock being touched, blushing in his sleep. He tightens the hold on the pillow, slightly biting the pillow to muffle his moan as he felt his butt suddenly gets filled up. Kiyo tries his best to continue sleeping but he turns his head, gripping the pillow while moaning in his slight sleep.

Araat giggled as Kiyo was sleeping. "Hm, how can you sleep my baby when your ass is being fucked?" he thought trying to find other's sweet spot. "I'm sure he will come if I will hit his spot. Or maybe he thinks he's dreaming? A wet dream..."

Kiyo holds onto the pillow and bites it while he muffles his moans, slowly opening his eyes as he looks at Arata. "Your... so naughty. I didn't know you were so pervy to fuck me in my sleep," he blushes a little, moving his hips a little.

Arata giggled "It's not my fault...I was at bath to pee and when I came back I saw you were sleeping in such nice position" he moaned as Kiyo started to move his hips as well. "But you were hard already...before I touch you. Just admit you are the naughty one".

Kiyo blushes slightly and laughs a little, "well... I was just sleeping. I didn't know you were going to attack me while I slept." He looks at Arata and pouts a little, smiling, "says who? Your the one who started to fuck me while I was trying to sleep so if anyone is naughty, it is you," he sticks his tongue out.

• 2 weeks later...

Arata laughed "I didn't attack you...I simply smelt you were horny so I had to take care of it". He giggled moving faster "We can sleep after it...or do you want me to stop in the middle of it?"

Kiyo blushes bright red, "I-I was horny? Of course you would have smelled that," he laughs a little as he continues to moan. He blushes and pouts, shaking his head, "n-no.. don't stop, give me more," he moves his hips into Arata's movements.

• 2 weeks later...

Arata smirked "Of course I could smell you babe but actually your sleeping position made me jump on you" he moved faster as Kiyo moved as well "You never say no to me...how can you when my cock fits your hole so well. I told you since we met...you were born to marry me".

"I didn't know what my sleeping position was in.. well if you jumped me, I guess I was on my stomach with my ass all exposed to you, ready for you to pounce." Kiyo continues to moan and arches his back, "there is no way... I can say no to this amazing sensation of feeling you deep in my ass." Kiyo looks at Arata and leans up, kissing his cheek, "which will be happening sooner than we think," he smiles.

Arata nodded "Is it not first time you sleep like that...but I was a good boy and didn't jump on you until now. Plus, did you realise they didn't let us drink any wine or beer? I think both Xane and Christie decided that. They didn't forget we had sex in their house when we were drunk". The neko moved faster and giggled "So you do like me to fuck you daily...wait until I'm in heat. We won't leave our bed then...only to eat as I can't stay hungry".

Kiyo looks at Arata and laughs a little, "I can't help it... it feels good to sleep in that position," he sticks his tongue out. He blushes, "I guess you do have a point, you could have attacked me each time I went into the position," he tilts his head. "Yeah... well I am not much of a drinker anyway," he laughs a little. He blushes a little and slowly nods his head, "can't be any worst than having sex in their car," he laughs slightly. Kiyo continues to moan and arches his back, stroking his cock as he moves his hips into Arata's thrusts and blushes bright red, "your such a naughty neko. I guess I better be prepared for when your in heat," he laughs a little. Kiyo leans up a bit and kisses Arata's cheek while he moans.

Arata giggled "I am a good boy, nobody can complain about me". He then smirked "Maybe you can get pregnant when I'm in heat. Who knows. But if we have no kids we can be naughty all the time...day or night" he slapped Kiyo's ass "Will you like that my naughty human?"

Kiyo laughs a little, "are you sure about that? You woke me up while I was sleeping you naughty neko." He blushes a little, "I mean... that's what Xane said so I guess we will find out." Kiyo laughs a little, "I am sure you will still sneak in some fucking no matter if we have a kid or not." Kiyo gasps with a soft moan and smiles, "how can I resist you my naughty neko."

Arata smirked "Xane and I still have that bet about who could resist without sex. I'm waiting to see if he will still like Christie when she will be heavy like a hippo. I think I will win...but how can I resist without touching you for days?" The neko purred loudly "I love to cum inside you daily...I'm sure you won't me cum alone in a bathroom even you are pregnant".

Kiyo looks at Arata and laughs a little, "you two are crazy when it comes to winning a bet." He blinks a little and tilts his head, "well you do know if I do become pregnant as well, I will be like Christie and heavy as a hippo." Kiyo laughs a little, "I am not sure... maybe I should make it hard for you as well. I am sure you convince Christie to make it hard for Xane as well," he sticks his tongue out. Kiyo blushes and smiles, "you know I can't resist you," he leans up to kiss Arata's cheek.

• 2 weeks later...

Arata giggled "I think we are both crazy about each other and we can't live one without another" he moved faster as he felt he was about to cum "Plus you love me the way I am. You never tried to change me as Christie did. I'm a gentleman now according to her. I prefer to be a beast in bed more".