Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 3084
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert YaoiFanGirlBritty's Avatar
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    YaoiFanGirlBritty Inventory
    Ikki Rose Masato Shin

Re: Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

Kiyo looks at Arata and laughs a little, "I can't help it... it feels good to sleep in that position," he sticks his tongue out. He blushes, "I guess you do have a point, you could have attacked me each time I went into the position," he tilts his head. "Yeah... well I am not much of a drinker anyway," he laughs a little. He blushes a little and slowly nods his head, "can't be any worst than having sex in their car," he laughs slightly. Kiyo continues to moan and arches his back, stroking his cock as he moves his hips into Arata's thrusts and blushes bright red, "your such a naughty neko. I guess I better be prepared for when your in heat," he laughs a little. Kiyo leans up a bit and kisses Arata's cheek while he moans.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    robertita Inventory
    Koisuru Boukun Haru wo Daiteita Roby Takumi-kun

Arata giggled "I am a good boy, nobody can complain about me". He then smirked "Maybe you can get pregnant when I'm in heat. Who knows. But if we have no kids we can be naughty all the time...day or night" he slapped Kiyo's ass "Will you like that my naughty human?"

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Ikki Rose Masato Shin

Kiyo laughs a little, "are you sure about that? You woke me up while I was sleeping you naughty neko." He blushes a little, "I mean... that's what Xane said so I guess we will find out." Kiyo laughs a little, "I am sure you will still sneak in some fucking no matter if we have a kid or not." Kiyo gasps with a soft moan and smiles, "how can I resist you my naughty neko."

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    robertita Inventory

Arata smirked "Xane and I still have that bet about who could resist without sex. I'm waiting to see if he will still like Christie when she will be heavy like a hippo. I think I will win...but how can I resist without touching you for days?" The neko purred loudly "I love to cum inside you daily...I'm sure you won't me cum alone in a bathroom even you are pregnant".

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Ikki Rose Masato Shin

Kiyo looks at Arata and laughs a little, "you two are crazy when it comes to winning a bet." He blinks a little and tilts his head, "well you do know if I do become pregnant as well, I will be like Christie and heavy as a hippo." Kiyo laughs a little, "I am not sure... maybe I should make it hard for you as well. I am sure you convince Christie to make it hard for Xane as well," he sticks his tongue out. Kiyo blushes and smiles, "you know I can't resist you," he leans up to kiss Arata's cheek.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    robertita Inventory

Arata giggled "I think we are both crazy about each other and we can't live one without another" he moved faster as he felt he was about to cum "Plus you love me the way I am. You never tried to change me as Christie did. I'm a gentleman now according to her. I prefer to be a beast in bed more".

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Ikki Rose Masato Shin

Kiyo looks at Arata and laughs a little, nodding his head, "yeah I think you have a point," he smiles a little as he arches his back when Arata was moving faster, moaning a little louder. "I ... wouldn't have you any other way," he smiles a little. Kiyo blushes and nods his head, "you are for sure a beast in the bedroom and only I know that," he laughs softly.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    robertita Inventory

Arata giggled before he kissed Kiyo's neck "I think others know I'm a beast in bed or else won't tease us so much about it". He raised Kiyo's butt and wrapped his tail around Kiyo's waist "I want to come deep inside you babe".

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Ikki Rose Masato Shin

"Well I know Xane and Christie know. And I am sure Sophie and Tom have a pretty good ideas well," Kiyo laughs a little. He blushes as he looks over his shoulder, watching Arata and smiles, "y...yes let me feel you release your load deep inside me."

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    robertita Inventory

Arata moaned as he came inside his lover. "Do you think Sophie and Tom are bothered by us being naughty? I think they know and don't tease us because they are naughty as well" he pulled out his cock from Kiyo and giggled. "Your butt is leaking my cum out. You need a shower love".

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles